Reviews for Learning to Love
Merpmaid chapter 20 . 6/25/2017
I'd just like to address the comment by a guest on 2/23/15. I agree with your sentiment in the first part of your criticism. That being said it doesn't sound like you have that much real world experience. It is HIGHLY common to forego undergarment when wearing a formal dress. This is done not to be "slutty" or for the ease of access if you are sexually active.(Which is nothing to be ashamed of. You are reading a story rated M kind person please remember that and do remember that sex is a normal part of adult life, and in the wizarding world they are considered adults earlier.) Neglecting undergarments in favor of going commando in formal wear at least for women is typically more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. This is the only true way to avoid the panty lines and bunching of skin from bras waistbands of underwear etc. As a younger girl this is a hard habit to start. You go back on your decision. You become scared. You decide to put on underwear as a safety net, but you get busy and you forget. I've been in this situation before I was ever kissed much less sexually active, so please do not judge others because you have not been put in such a situation. It IS actually highly possible and still in character. As for the birth control. This is the wizarding world, why on earth would that not be likely considering my Current muggle form of contraceptive was "given" to me once and is going to last the next five years. There are others that last twelve. NONE of which would be affected by alcohol consumption, child.
Nicole chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
Arranged marriages are not that uncommon? Actually yes, they are completely uncommon. Certainly in the real world (at least the western one, which is what matters this being set in the UK) and Rowling gives no indication of arranged marriages in her universe either.
I don't get why people have this marriage law / arranged marriage obsession with this particular pairing. I get why Dramione writers use it - there's no way Draco and Hermione would voluntarily get together, but Scorpius and Rose easily might.
That paragraph of Kingsley coming up with this request; honestly, this kind of thinking would run against the grain of a western psyche and completely go against our natural love of freedom, self-determination and respect for your peers.
I'm sorry but in reality no one would even consider this option. I'm sure Malfoys would have raised their profile by being seen with Weasleys or Potters: dinners, Quidditch matches, whatever. I'm sure Ron and Hermione would much rather do that than sell their daughter off like a piece of meat. Just saying...
TurtleWoman23 chapter 8 . 5/14/2016
FAVES!
Kenma is bae chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
Nothing is wrong with the grammar but there are lots of holes in the plot, and the plot is somehow already done but ur getting there, it seems like a script if there's no thoughts, there was also no development of rose and scorpius, no closure they just like had sex and rose is like does he like me? And shit like that
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Ol
Lilly chapter 20 . 3/5/2015
Coos sweetly
Lila chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
I really like this fanfiction! But there are some things teally don't like about this fanfiction. First of all, Rose agrees so easily to marry a old enemy from school. Yeah we know you want save the world and all but come on is she that easy?! A minister tells her to do something she doesn't want to do, but she agrees to do it just because it's 'the right thing to do'. Yeah, maybe for the Malfoys but Rose was like crying about it! I really think that Hermione didn't raise her daughter to do the right thing, even if it makes her sad. I know, that turned out to be a great marriage but seriously!

And that one part where Rose and Scorpious were in that minister ball thingy and Rose remebers that "oh, i'm not wearing any knickers! " i really liked Rose's charecter because she was relatable and like really real girl, but in this part i was like "I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BETRAYED ME" cause who the fuck goes into a importent ball thingy without any panties? That was really slutty thing to do, and yeah it may sound good in a fanfiction or in a fifty shades of grey but who 18 years old, virgin girl goes into a importent ball without any kinds of knickers? And she was so so emberassed when her friend from work and Astoria thought that she had sex with Scorpius and they were engaged, but about what, one and half months after that she is half naked in a ball(her dress covered all that but still) Wtf.

And that fact that she took a ONE birth control pill, only one and that apperently lasted for the entire week the were on their honeymoon. And she took it with alcohol ...
FrostSapphire chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
i think I might be as crazy as you seeing that I like it..
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
Oh my god :')
I love your story!
A bit explicit for my taste, but still damn cool.
Keep writing!
blueice2449 chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
They are compatible. X and Z are unusual letters to be in a name. Their kid could be Yolanda and Yosef.
ilikemnms chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
Aww this was such a cute story! I loved the Epilogue and I'm so happy they ended up in love. I'm guessing I can't exactly asked for a sequel though?
Guest chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
i am cry
We'reAllALittleMadHere chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
I always love Harry in ScoRose fics. He's always so wise and a bit humorous. He's perfect here.
Well done, my dear.
We'reAllALittleMadHere chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
I love it 3
We'reAllALittleMadHere chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
GOLD.
I HAVE FOUND GOLD.
YESSS.
I'm sorry I'm just a sucker for "arranged marriage" fics they just get to me lol. Also, I like your style; very to the point but also detailed. Lovely work.
Well done, my dear.