Reviews for Blood of a Saiyan
toxic-Sensations chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
please do update! i am hardly waiting for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
that's all u have on this fucking chapter, u left in in dramatic way, in suspence!
I Before A Except After K chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
To paraphrase Morbo: BLOOD DONATION DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOOD NIGHT!
Seriously though, they wouldn't have just taken Gohan's blood without at least checking to see if his blood type was compatible with hers. Checking for compatibility is standard practice, considering if you give the wrong blood type, the patient is more likely to get worse than to get better, since the body would attack the incompatible blood.
Shawn Hunter chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This definitely has some premise, I hope you didn't just quit on it...I always wished that Videl had more power and as a result Pan could fight on as a half-saiyan.
arb6646 chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
It's very good nice plot so far but can ask that Videl turn super saiyan too. Cause that be so epic and look on their face would be priceless Videl the first female super how awesome would that be just saying anyways keep up the good work and don't forget to update please!
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
keep going this is good make her a super saiyan.
Major Session chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
This is really good,you've got a definite talent for those fight scenes,do you mind if I boorow some of your idea's/descriptions of the fights for my story? I'll change them to make them fit with the story but your just so good at it. Please reply so I can do so with a clear conscience, Also can't wait to see where this is going, as I said it's really good.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
pleae up date this story I want to see what is going to happen in this story so please up date it
Slaifer chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
AH! I'M GOING TO CRY!

HOW CAN YOU BE SO BAD? WHY DON'T YOU UPDATE?

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL HERE, BUT PLEASE IF YOU CAN PLEASE! UPDATE!
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
update
limelie chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
Great! Update Soon!
BLiberalQuestionAuthority chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
Just for your information, the thing you hang "blood packets" on is called an IV rack. The packets and the tubes that are connected to them and inserted into the patient via a needle is called an IV. Just thought you might like to know
Vashfan chapter 4 . 10/23/2003
Hey! Pretty good! Please finsh-and make longer chapters.
Serenova chapter 4 . 7/26/2003
i like it but are you EVER going to update? i mean seriously look at the date for crying out loud! just wondering, gomen if it sounded like i was yelling
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 4 . 12/16/2002