Reviews for The Ramblings Of A Possessive Man
sueIZide chapter 2 . 1/20
Sometimes it's difficult to differentiate between possessiveness and flattery.
me2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
What an awesome sauce story! loved it so much! Oh Edward... haha
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Paul is gay, hahahaha i was laughing so hard.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I do love this Edward he is an interesting character with some substance and weakness, but open to redemption.
Blaire09 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I abso love possessiveward!
I hope u get inspiration for more!
tiffany chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
its not that i didn't like him its sweet in a way but not to the point where it turns dangerous
tiffany chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
yes thats sweet that a man is protective but is he afraid of losing her
karencullen2007 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I love possessive ward!
karencullen2007 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
OMG i remember reading this story before i knew u on FB!
elenalena chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I like it so far! I always love possessive Edward :)
Aviva Aria chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
She needs to break up with him, he's possessive, obsessive, and stalking his wife-they need to go on a break so he can go to therapy and work on his trust issues. This relationship is in a way abusive, Bella has no privacy and is chastised like a child if she spends time with a man, this is not healthy.

I believe you should put in a message at the beginning or end of each chapter explaining that if any woman or man is in a similar relationship to the one that is seen in this story they should talk to a therapist, or someone they trust to work on creating a healthy and safe environment. Sometimes men or women who begin this way-obsessive and controlling-can turn physically, emotionally, or sexually abusive. In case this happens, tell your readers to take charge of the situation and recognize that if it happens once it can happen again.
LouLouCullen chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Any chance of an update soon? I really enjoyed this story.
2brown-eyes chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I can see how is past affect how he is, but Esme is right he needs some help.
sogian chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
It was great to read more about this Edward! Bella is stop good for him! He understands his possessiveness and deals with it inn her way but it is time for him to get some help!
kiwisrock chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Thanks for the update!
I like this Edward because he's willing to listen & grow! Bummer about Bella's leg!
I like too that Edward doesn't give others the time of day!
Thanks so much!