Reviews for First Date
restive chapter 4 . 4/30
Quite an awkward but loving first time, which is what I enjoyed because it seemed so realistic. Thank you!
Lia13579 chapter 4 . 5/27/2016
Wow, loved it! Good job!
Larene.Howard chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Great fic!
Jamelia098 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
haha cute :)
jaclynkaileigh chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Great job!love the difference between his thoughts on where they stood vs. hers ...and you wrote one helluva lemon!
Elsa007 chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Loved this! Your writing is great and you've really captured the characters! great work!
JaiiTee chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Absolutely loved this, it was so cute! The way you've written the characters is great. :)
The Kerl chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I definitely think you should write a sequel! There aren't enough LBD stories out there :)
Nata chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
FABULOUS. I think Will could have a *little* more confidence, I always saw a little arrogance in him, but I love the way you wrote it and just everything about it and I would love love love it if you wrote more!
Readingalways chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I absolutely loved ur story! Pls don't end here! I dunno go on till their marriage or sumting but dnt stop here!really enjoyed it. Thnx!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
THAT WAS FUCKING ADORABLE!
Sarah chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
This made me so happy. I have a massive smile on my face. Thank you so much, please keep writing- you have such a talent! wow.
ChaChaFinesse chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
This was great! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it.
BlueNynaeve chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
That was gorgeous. Hot and sweet and so both of them with their separate thoughts and lovely tension-filled somewhat togetherness. I also like how this time Lizzie thought they were together, while Darcy thought he still had a ways to go.

'I'm yours.". Soooo romantic!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »