Reviews for A Professor's Secret
Distraught chapter 20 . 8/2/2017
*PTERODACTYL SCREAM*
I NEED A CHEESY LOVEY DOVEY ENDING DAMN IT
inabellclo chapter 5 . 6/13/2017
so does Lillian not like Lucus is their relationship arranged marriage
Death chapter 20 . 9/17/2016
OK. I DONT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT YOY CANT JUST FUCKING END IT LIKE THAT.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/12/2015
this is the worst and the most horrible fanfic i've ever read
Tony chapter 20 . 5/13/2015
This story is great! please keep going, I see real potential here.
ray chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
i personally love it!
mia chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Ok I get it u like twilight. This would be soooo much better minus the constant referrals.
mia chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
Really gd. A bit messed up but otherwise gd. U made some muggle references 'team jacob' and 'oh my jack sparrow' that I really dont think she, as a pureblood, would make. But ill forgive u.
Fandomobsessed77 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Ok so I just posted a review about how you have to update and then realised that this story is finished and continued into a sequel and like WOW I'm freaking so happy although you might want to put that so everyone knows and stuff so yeh :)
Fandomobsessed77 chapter 20 . 10/31/2014
What. What. WHAT.
Dont leave a story there like omg major cliffhanger I'm dying nooooooooooo UPDATE.

And now for serious me:

Your story is marvellous, well thought out and has a good format. I love how you portrayed Remus as a character, and I did like your OC despite her flaws. If you could I would love to read another chapter if you produced one. :)

;)
AyumuMatsuoXIII chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Absolutely the WORST and BEST cliffhanger I've read. Please update
DuchessMoonMoon13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
So I'm just starting this but it's adorable. I love the oh my Rowling drop in there. Fantastic.
PoisonLily chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
Love this story, i really like they way you have portrayed Lupin, I really hope you continue looking forward to the next chapter.