Reviews for No more
Twin Fox Tails chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
I hope you continue this story! I love the Slade manipulating everything to get Richard to be with him. And I wanna see some Damien supporting Richard in his own way
yelrac chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Looking forward to reading more!
KK chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
And one could argure that Damian was more attached to Dick on an emotional level then he was to Bruce.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
please update sooner ..
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee
maranda111 chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Okay then. I will now sit here and wait for the next chapter. Tum de tum tum. Oh its not out yet. Dum de dum dum.
kuromi123 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Awww, I can't wait! XD I flippin' love your stories. XD
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
its great story ... Please updates sooner ...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
its great story ... Please updates soooooner ...
mixxi chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
No Dick its slades trap all that sweettalking!?dont fall for it anyhow i sincerely love tjis story :)
Pchew chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
I've always loved the whole Renegade plot, and I will admit that I saw the summary and cackled. This intrigues me...
eyeeye88 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
I think the biggest question in dick's heart want to ask bruce is when will he put his heart/felling/famliy above his responsibility for Gotham?

Bruce is always too busy in Gotham. No, Batman was too busy in Gotham. It's always job before happiness, always Gotham first,famliy secend or even worse.

Dick is a family person,so he will do a lot to proctect his family, but I feel bruce is a father who always out of dick's reach,everything dick has done will never make him satisify.
kuromi123 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Aww, thanks for thanking me, it was my pleasure to review, and Slade you coniving, manipulative, clever, bastich!( Dc coms replacement for bastard) And Bruce, you emotionally retarded and constipated dumpkof! (German for idiot according to hetalia)
5-STAR chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Awesome story! I hope Batman shows his son how much he loves him and takes his kid away from slades clutch please update soon
kuromi123 chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Caught in the sack XD LOL
coldfiredragon chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I like the direction this is going, it does need a conflict of some kind though. Something needs to push DIck in Slade's direction.

The last line of this feels completely out of left field for the direction this story seems to be taking. Either you want a sexual partnership between the two of them or you want a father son partnership. It shouldn't be both, and Slade's not the type to rock a 20 something 'tenderly' like he's a babe or child. Some whispered words maybe, or an "I've got you." would work, but the rocking and the whole 'daddy' thing just doesn't fit a sexual relationship.

Hearing Dick call him that would EAT at Slade. He's fine with being a mentor and a lover but he's not Dick's father.