Reviews for It's Over
Qezy chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
This is such a good story, I'm sad it is short. ):
FatUnicorn18 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Ahhhh! it's just soo good! I wish you would write more to it!
weasleytemper chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
the end was my favorite part
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
I know what else you cand add. In the last chapter Eddie says lets have an adventure. So Loren and Eddie can have adventures. Or have Tyler come to Eddie because he thinks he's not a good enough father or Chloe come to Loren.
allywashere chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
You're welcome, you made Leddie strong and I love this story. Great job, my queen!
teambrallie chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
You're killin' me here.. Love it! Not as much as I love you!
eddiexloren love chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
This was so cute i love how u made and not have leddie .you should make another storie i love ur stories
marirosa1979 chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
HEY I LOVED THIS, THE WAY EDDIE N LOREN HUNG TO EACH OTHER, THERE LOVE SO STRONG NO MATTER WHAT, NOT EVEN THE POSSIBLITY OF SOPHIA BEING HIS WOULD SEPARATE THESE TWO, NOTHING COULD COME BETWEEN THEM.I LOVED IT...:)
kortneyfpto chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
I really liked when he realized it wasn't his baby,but was still ok because he knew he had loren and can always start a family. I really love the whole Damn story you are such a good writer.
faithifer20 chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Loved it! such a good job! i think the best part was how they found eachother I love when its not actually how they originally find eachother but a different way, anyways great job and i cant wait to read more stories from you!
Maggie1214 chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Ahhhh thank god Sophia is not eddies but maybe you could go into Eddie and Loren's honeymoon or had them start a family or something idk! But this was really good I loved it!
dreio chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Loved it
liveit21 chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Awww this was absolutely amazing!the wedding and ending were perfect! :)
allywashere chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Agreed. CHOLE YOU WHORE.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Ha ha will the nextbe up soon