Reviews for Intentions Verse 2: A Series of Firsts
EvilDime chapter 40 . 11/19/2014
Yikes, you make me fear the sequel! I love this family, and it seems they're bound to get into so much pain and anguish... Doesn't mean I'm not chomping at the bit to read it. ;)
- Dime
Wow. Wonderful.
kcrb0202 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Just awww. :)
mecaka chapter 40 . 5/24/2014
Great job! This verse is so well written, and I've loved every second of it so far. Gonna go start the next one now!
sakura-blossoms-26 chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
I live in America and my last school used GCSE. I absolutely hated it. Sympathize with John completely.
update bug chapter 40 . 11/12/2013
aarh. I love this fic. It is so far the only good parental sherlock child john fic i've read. Can't wairmt for a sequal. I don't suppose you're going to write a oneshot where sherlock left with anna and mycroft finds them years later? i don't know why but i really want to know how that would have gpne down.
happy anon chapter 40 . 11/7/2013
Very cool fic, and love the last update, I hope it wall works out for them, and am on tenderhooks here!
Book girl fan chapter 40 . 10/27/2013
Moriarty? Moriarty is never a good sign. It means things will get exciting, interesting, not boring, but also very dangerous, and people will get hurt.
guest chapter 40 . 10/23/2013
You've given us such a great story! Thanks so much for doing so! It's given me a lot of pleasure reading it!
Puggle chapter 40 . 10/23/2013
What a really lovely conclusion to this part of teh series
Very much looking forward to Part 3
Puggle chapter 39 . 10/23/2013
Nice to see a softer side to Sherlock
Thanks for sharing
biblioholic chapter 40 . 10/22/2013
Great and heartwarming ending to this part of the story. I can't wait to see what will happen when Moriarty gets involved.

Best of luck and happy writing!
Potrix chapter 40 . 10/22/2013
Totally crushed that this story's finished now. Looking forward to the sequel )
Guest chapter 40 . 10/22/2013
Good read. Always enjoy. :)
Oh no, not moriarty next!