Reviews for New beginnings
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 32 . 9/2
It's twins, not tweens.
ClaryF chapter 50 . 7/2
Love this story. What will happen next? Hope to read more soon.
Deadtom77 chapter 50 . 6/22
I think my favourite line has to be the fop saying 'Do your Phantom thing.' LOL
Totally hilarious and brilliant :)
I've enjoyed catching up in bulk and reading the different couples becoming closer :)
E and C wedding a night were just amazing :)
I loved their wedding vows :)
Cheers Dt :)
PhantomFan01 chapter 50 . 12/29/2014
Oh oh there is plotting afoot but also romance which I like :) I wondered how long it was going to take for him to confess his feelings to Meg :) Love Wicked btw :D Such a beautiful musical :) Seen it four times already and would love to see it more times than that :D Can't wait for another chapter :D
RosieLilyIce93 chapter 49 . 12/12/2014
Missing hearing from you! Hope all is well. I love the way Erik and Raoul are developing this weird helping nature
Guest chapter 49 . 11/21/2014
I just finished reading your story (so far), and I love absolutely love it! Sure there are some mistakes here and there, but that does nothing to make it less amazing. Keep up the good work.
Anonymous chapter 49 . 10/19/2014
Omg the suspense! How dare you, you evil woman. Anyway, good luck on seducing Erik, Annetta. Poor Jimmy, being forced to do evil things. Lol: "Me and Erik had a pretty bed feeling..." I know that was probably a typo, but still. Anyway, great as always. Please update soon!
PhantomFan01 chapter 49 . 10/18/2014
Oh no poor Erik :( And I guess poor Raoul too :/ Although good idea Raoul using the whole ventriloquism thing :) Annetta and Jimmy seem to have a personal vendetta with Erik and Christine don't they although at least their plan was thwarted :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
You Are Love chapter 49 . 10/18/2014
Dude, glad you're back but you best not be causing our boy's demise.
PhantomFan01 chapter 48 . 9/21/2014
And finally they are husband and wife and they had the wedding night :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
You Are Love chapter 48 . 9/20/2014
What a perfect time to take a break. LOL They are just so easy and natural to write together. It all fits.
Anonymous chapter 47 . 8/26/2014
"I would like to propose a toast to Maureen's noble try." Brownie points if you know Rent (Idina Menzel was in it, she was Elphaba in Wicked and Elsa in frozen). Sorry, I just have to make musical references... Anyway, OH MY GOD THE WEDDING WAS BEAUTIFUL! JUST ASK GUSTAVE! And good for Raoul moving on and finding a girlfriend. I hate it when fanfics turn him into an unrealistic, drunk monster type person. And by the way, you might want to check your spelling. Update soon!
megumisakura chapter 47 . 8/25/2014
great chapter!
PhantomFan01 chapter 47 . 8/25/2014
Wow Raoul is being so nice :) I guess he isn't all bad ;) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
You Are Love chapter 47 . 8/25/2014
Did I just miss something? What happened to the wedding night?