Reviews for A Breath Away From Where You Are
Cocoa Souffle chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I like !
funnygirl00 chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
I'm going to give it a...Q...the letter between T and M! No kidding, they should do that! I am so happy and sad. Are you going to write Azelma's story? Does she get a happy ending? Thank you so much!
preciousat chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Gah love the little sex refference
iputonefootinfrontoftheother chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Awesome! I loved the epilogue!
bloodyhawthorne chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Awwwww... That was a beautiful ending! I'm sad that it's over but you did an AMAZING job on this fanfiction!
RhondaAnn1 chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Glad Azelma got away.

Wedding was sweet.

Such a good story!
Elactress chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
AWWWWWWW! :D Such a sweet story! I'm sad to see it end!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
I think Eponine made great point about women in 19th century - in reality only wealthy women had luxurious home and lot of free time. Poor women have always worked like slaves.
iputonefootinfrontoftheother chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
AWESOME ENDING
Eowyn Fauchelevent chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
What? Nearly over? Aww. Oh, well, great chapter, and I look forward to reading more!
PerkyTurkeyBaby chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
I'm gonna be kinda sad when this story is over. a
Romance and Musicals chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
Ahhh! Eponine you did it! My baby, I'm so proud of her! I was really anxious throughout this whole chapter to see what would happen. And ugh, Enjolras is so cute when he's proud of Eponine. I'm really happy with this. And "he was standing barely a breath away from Eponine" Yay! I love that moment when the title comes into use in the story. I'm really sad that this is ending, but the journey's been amazing and I'm so glad that I was here to experience it. Thank you for writing this.
iputonefootinfrontoftheother chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
I loved it!
funnygirl00 chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I think you did a very good job and I enjoyed it immensly. I'm worried about Azelma, I hope nothing happens to her. I can't wait for the next chapter. Any possibilities of Grantaire and Azelma meeting in the future?
Eowyn Fauchelevent chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
Great chapter, as always! Glad he saved her! Update again soon!