Reviews for Love isn't brains children, it's blood
Godiva9 chapter 29 . 2/2
A wondrous story thank you so much for writing such a fantastic tale! : )
pretty certain that that is the 10th Dr... David Tennant, the finale of season 2 of the modern version...
Lils chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Wonderful!
breaker99 chapter 29 . 8/5/2013
I have to say that this was my first Sherlock series story and I got to tell you that I enjoyed reading this story. The plot and characterization of the characters was absolutely fantastic, overall the story was great and had me waiting in suspense to see what happens in the next chapter. I'm really glad I came across this story cause it really introduced me to a different series altogether. I look forward to reading more stories from you!
EJ 12212012 chapter 29 . 7/22/2013
Wonderful story you have here. :P
Guest chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
a beautiful end to an incredible story! thank you for taking us on this amazing riede! now on a selfish note: is there going to be a sequel? maybe one dealing with the rigors of a wedding and the happy stress of a loving family?
Puggle chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
You pair are amazing
This really is a fantastic story
Death'sDarkAngel chapter 29 . 6/26/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story! Wow-what an awesome job you guys did!
Rose O' Sharon chapter 29 . 6/24/2013
My reaction to the 'Fin' at the bottom of the story . . . "AW! That's the end!"

This story was so amazingly wonderful. :D I'm so glad I commented throughout it, because if I waited 'til the end, it'd be impossibly long. :D

Everything I said throughout applies, and this: I love this world you created here. It's imaginative, creative, believable, and interesting.

Usually i don't like fics where children are introduced, but you did it as part of the plot and she stayed an important part of the plot, not just a device to show Sherlock and John as parents.

I loved your characterization and the fact you gave Myc and Greg a life, and didn't just concentrate on Sherlock and John.

Thank you for writing such an interesting and engrossing story. :D
ayako chapter 29 . 6/25/2013
I can't believe this is over, this has been on of my favorites to read and I always get excited when I get notices of new chapters. Boo. It is wonderful though!
SharpintheFang chapter 29 . 6/23/2013
I love this 'verse and i want more!
Non Sound Rocks chapter 29 . 6/22/2013
But but I love this story. :'( Nooooooo I looked forward to it every week! Please can I have some more?
Lady Laran chapter 29 . 6/22/2013
Another Sherlock one please!
Sakimi1014 chapter 29 . 6/22/2013
Awwww! Great ending!
Geckoshan chapter 29 . 6/22/2013
What? No that can't be it! Please write us more!