Reviews for Love in a Lie
codelyokofan210399 chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
It was really beautiful! Love that pairing, and the end was wonderful! :D
Keep it up, you write very well. Can't wait for your next KlavierXEma fanfic!
Master Ciel Phantomhive chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
An awesome epilogue ending an awesome story! I'm sad that it's finished!

I love Ace's name, I would so love to be called Ace!
Random person- What's your name?
Ace- It's Ace.
Random person- No, I wanted to know your name.
Ace- It's Ace!
Random person- I know your name is ace, now tell me what your name is!
Ace- IT'S ACE DAMMIT! MY NAME IS ACE! ACE!
Random person- I KNOW YOUR NAME IS ACE, NOW TELL ME YOUR NAME!
Ace- *Kicks random person in the shins*
Random person- *Sees Ace's name plate* Ohhh, your name is Ace! Ace Gavin! Ahhhhh...

Just felt like doing that little skit! I find it really sweet that Ema and Klavier got married. I now kinda ship them!

I love Phoenix's line!
"If you could get married, I have no doubt that anything, even a chair, could get married."
Best. Line. Ever.

Keep on writing!
bruhchansan chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
Aaaaaaw it ended on such a happy note. That was one of the sweetest stories I have read on the internet for a while . I'm so sad it's over ;_; I think that this is a beautiful story that doesn't have many major mistakes. (psst you should totally make a sequel about Ace and Lindy)
I LOVE YOU TOO!
Master Ciel Phantomhive chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
Awesome chapter! That chapter was sweet. I prefer EmaXApollo, but you've made EmaXKlavier sound really good! I love this story. I'm glad that Linda and Greg have finally accepted that Klavier and Ema's love was inevitable. I really don't want this story to end!
Cristoph474 chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
"I love you more than I love to make fun of Herr Forehead". This part made me laugh for about ten minutes. Great story, and great chapter. Can't wait for the epilogue.
bruhchansan chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
Aaaw that chapter was so sweet! I'm so glad you're back to writing! I'm so glad Emas dad stepped in otherwise it'd be a catastrophe for them. The proposal was probably the best part though
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
A wedding ring! (/•,•)/

I so hope it is.

This is such a great story omg :D
Nami-chan07 chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
Yey! The story is extended!
Do you really need to end the story now? Cant you make more? *Big Puppy Eyes*
I think Klavier got a ring. :) 3
Master Ciel Phantomhive chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
I think he got her...a ring? Klavier got the idea when Leah was flinging her ring about. Keep it up Qtrain!
bruhchansan chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
Omigod was it an engagement ring? That would be so sweet! For a few minutes I was really stuck, backup choice would be a necklace or a normal ring. It's drawing closer to the end of this story and I'm both sad and excited. You know what would be sweeter was if he did like a concert and invited Emas family and was all like this one goes to Ema Skye. Just imagining it makes squeal! Fantastic job as always really excited for the next chapter!
bruhchansan chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
I swear I laughed so much at that first part until i saw that it wasn't over, hahaha...
I think this chapter really brought out what Emas parents really think of Klavier, poor guy. I can't believe it's almost over, it's such a good fanfiction. If you need ideas for another story I can always give you a hand.

Prediction for next chapter:
Ema has a huge fight with parents and she doesn't believe that Klavier really loves her. Klavier has to endure a test that Emas parents set to show how much he really loves their daughter. Stuff happens he fails the last test and they run away. They live with Maya and Pearl at Kurain where they meditate and eat ramen everyday. The end.

Lots of love
Feyted.
The-Rogue-Phoenix chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Awww. Lovely chapter. I don't want it to end truth be told lol You write for Klavier so well :)
AA Addict chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
NOOOO! Don't let it end! Another good chapter! Ha, Klavier's finally won Ema's heart, ja? Keep updating!
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
Ah heh donkey that was funny
The-Rogue-Phoenix chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
Such a brilliant fic. I'm not normally a fan of Klema, but you write it so well. Well done! :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »