Reviews for Harry Potter: Junior Inquisitor
Kristophela chapter 1 . 5/23
Good thing this is not harmony (relief!)
Lord of Azkaban chapter 26 . 5/20
who is William?
jamiegc chapter 37 . 5/19
You are doing a great job on this story. It's one off the better I have test in a while.
Lamorak Korving chapter 3 . 5/12
This story is one of the better Dumbledore-bashing stories I have read so
far, with the Ministry on Harry's side this time, rather than against him.
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 2 . 5/14
I am hoping that Tonks is on Harry's side in this.
Jona Kuria chapter 37 . 5/11
I normally don't like non-canon compliant and Dumbledore bashing fanfics, but this story got me absolutely hooked, I couldn't stop reading;) I will be checking this often to see if you have continued writing it!
This is by far one of the best fanfics I have read. Would you please post the rest fo the story as I am sure like me, many others are waiting for it.
witchealer chapter 37 . 5/2
So, all this way and left hanging! Is there a Denouement 3? Please tell me there is...pretty please!
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 37 . 5/1
Please update this story soon. Im soooooo hung up on the cliff hanger
lilikaco chapter 1 . 5/1
Oh wow, looking forward to reading the rest!
truustory chapter 37 . 4/29
Hi, I just wanted to congratulate you on your fantastic writing, and say that I hope you continue this fic soon. I personally think that you labeled Dumbledore perfectly, because for the most part, Dumbledore sees people more as chess pieces than people with emotions and psychological needs, making him a manipulative and unethical character overall, no matter what his ambitions. I'm really in awe of how well you portrayed him. The only thing I would disagree with would be Dumbledore backing out of his claims in the first place, because he was in his manipulations for the long run and knew that Voldemort being alive would further bolster his fame, but I can see why he would do that as well, and it makes for an interesting plot device and read. Overall, I was impressed with all of your stories and hope that you keep writing!
Where's the rest
kelwnal chapter 37 . 4/23
good fic I hope you update soon. is the fic going to be split? will the stone play a part. many fics after the stone being got does not get used or mentioned. but the stone I am sure would have other abilities apart from the 2 we know. in the books I feel j k played down and restricted interest in sutch things as runes potions and other things when I feel them to be very interesting like at home you never see harry just brew him self a headache potion or a brooze away ore the like. it seams to be you are tought potions and you forget and never use the skill again.
Lord of Azkaban chapter 26 . 4/18