Reviews for Harry Potter: Junior Inquisitor
Me thinks Sirius and Amelia would be great together.
Sliver of Melody chapter 37 . 7/20
Reread it all and I am looking forward to what will happen next!
Wika0304 chapter 37 . 7/19
please update
Lab12 chapter 37 . 7/17
Loved this story so far! Really did! At last it stopps, where everyone is kind of safe! Otherwise it would be harder to have to stop reading.
Kudos!

Since it has been nearly two years, I really hope you are allright and just found other great things to do! Thanks for sharing!
LtKettch chapter 25 . 7/13
This continues to be a great story. I’m sorry to hear some have abandoned it. . Their loss. I’m not sure if it’s intentional or a plot hole -but how on earth does Dumbles expect to get away with his plan when so many outside of Hogwarts know of Harry’s position?
LtKettch chapter 7 . 7/13
And Harry plays Fudge like a fiddle. Great job. Although, I think allowing Delores in the castle might still bite him in the posterior.
I also hope his pull with the minister is greater than Lucious’s otherwise your title might have to be Draco Malfoy: Jr Inquisitor
Thanks for writing. Very entertaining. Your work has distracted me from another fanfic I was reading.
LtKettch chapter 3 . 7/12
CorrectionSarah Abbott not Susan Abbott. My bad.
LtKettch chapter 3 . 7/12
Really enjoying Susan Abbott’s character. Especially when she whacks Harry on the head. So far, this is a great story going in different directions than most. It will be interesting to see how the Harry-Amelia-Fudge triangle plays out. I just hope Harry doesn’t have to support Umbridge.
Check out the story Doris gets her man guys!
lunadream13 chapter 37 . 7/11
Interesting, please continue the story.
You little shit. How dare you right this story and abandoned it. If you are dead then I understand but if you are not then I hope you will.
n1ghtdr34m3r chapter 37 . 7/9
The philosopher's stone! I wonder what Harry will do with it. I love this fanfic. Dumbledore really has it coming for him. I feel kind of bad for some of the staff though. They were really just trying to get their lives on track or were blackmailed. Though you can't really use that a defence when you know you're doing something wrong. I feel like in this Dumbledore's the real dark lord. He's worse than Voldemort cause at least with Tom you know for sure what's his plan and what to expect. Tom didn't manipulate the lives of the people around him. He did that after he threatened them, though he mainly manipulated them with fear rather than the underhanded ways Dumbledore used. I know it's been almost two years but I do hope you update at some point.
chester258 chapter 37 . 7/2
I love this story! Hope you continue it!
A pard is a group of leopards and Leo is short for leopard or lion.
Epicboss67 chapter 1 . 6/27
Great story of course, and while I realize this story is most likely abandoned, I'm not even mad at the ending we got. If everything with Dumbledore had been cleaned up, this would have been a good ending spot. That isn't to say I don't want this story to continue, because I do, but this is fine here.
8,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »