Reviews for Harry Potter: Junior Inquisitor
Tonks7777777 chapter 1 . 9/17
I really enjoyed this story! It was very emotional and had lots of twists and turns! I’m so eager to learn what happens next- I really hope you come back and write the sequel! Thank you so much! :D
aperson1234567890 chapter 21 . 9/17
I find it so strange that you managed to write a fic that has me rooting for Fudge and Umbridge. Good on you!
TheUnholyGamer chapter 24 . 9/1
I got to take a break i can't deal all his plans are falling. why must you torture us.
RyMalice chapter 36 . 8/25
...I know there is one more chapter, but something has been bugging me. There has been nothing said about Sirius abandoning Harry over the summer. No discussions, no explanations, no consequences. If Harry has indeed remembered everything, then why isn't he taking Sirius to task for that?
RyMalice chapter 28 . 8/25
So, in essence, unless you have Harry make a miraculous recovery, and judging by the tone you won't, you have essentially killed the Harry Potter that you built up from the first chapter. If he never regains those memories, then that version of him is gone, and all that's left is this new and altered version that won't have that bond he created with the others. It'll just be a pale imitation of him until he creates something new to become. That's really dark.
RyMalice chapter 25 . 8/25
...what...the...hell! I get you want to have things turn dark to make the story more dramatic, but two very dark chapters where the bad guys have full run and the good guys are helpless with no real explanation will just cause people to get pissed off. I know I was. A few chapters ago you have McGonagall and Flitwick both decide to take another look at how they handle things and that just maybe Dumbledore isn't always right...and then you have them acting like his bloody slaves, doing all that he wishes. And seriously? Moody attacking Susan? The niece of his former/current boss? And then your description of Snape's evil, while very well done, just makes the fact that you have let him off the hook so many times before even worse.

I'll keep reading, but the last two chapters have really made it hard to continue.
UltimateNagitoSimp chapter 8 . 8/17
Latin chanting from the perspective of a romanian (latin derived language) that doesn't know latin exept poeta/poete and aricola/agricole and is going to make asumptions based on the similarity of the words!
~Let's see...
Sentence 1: libertate (to be free)... animal (animal)... labă (paw)?
Sentence 2: custodie (custody)... eliberează (to free something) animal (animal/ things like -u and -um are used to more or less describe the gender, wether iț's plural or singular, etc)... în pace (in peace, but now probably means calmly)?
Sentence 3: elibieră corpul (free the body)?

My deduction: the chant is something along the lines of "Forghin presence (the only way I culd put it sine they may be comparing the hocrux to an animal). Leave the vessel without strugling. Something somethong leave the body something."

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, it's the middle of the night
Ifriqiya.lisa chapter 4 . 8/17
I love he description of the mindset ! Beautiful idea to make it look familiar yet so mysterious ! Love it
Nyx028 chapter 11 . 8/14
I hate the fact that Sirius is hated by Harry *well, not hated exactly*
Ame's world chapter 37 . 8/7
A wonderful fanfic !
Thanks a lot
Freddie Rindklip chapter 27 . 7/31
Freddie Rindklip chapter 1 . 7/31
It seems as if Harry is matching Dumbledore's Machiavellian scheme with his own.
IHateWormtail chapter 23 . 7/26
So true!
Raven5556 chapter 21 . 7/26
I'm starting think Voldemort is better than Dumbledore...
jesuisabhipsa chapter 37 . 7/25
You make quite a compelling argument. The story's quite interesting, I'd like to see more of it please.
8,832 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »