Reviews for Harry Potter: Junior Inquisitor
shadewatcher chapter 37 . 8h
Duhh duh Dunn! Wow this one had a lot of drama.
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 12h
Duhh duh Dunn! Don't commit the crime if you can't handle the consequences. XD
Crowned Clown X chapter 29 . 12/21/2017
I have a question, and I'm not sure if you've been asked this or not. I've briefly glanced through the reviews to see if anyone else has asked this, but I didn't see anybody, though I could have just missed them.

My question is this: what has happened to Professor Sprout? Where has she been in all of this? She isn't counted amongst those who sided with Dumbledore, nor with those who were manipulated through potions. Considering she's the fourth Head of House in charge of some important characters in this story (Hannah and Susan) I feel this is a fair question to make. As a Head of House that is, presumably, innocent in this matter, I would think she would be incredibly useful in helping students transition to Waxwings.

Other than that, I really enjoy reading this story. It's my second time through!
pazuza chapter 37 . 12/19/2017
that feeling when you are reading a good fic and find out you didn't check beforehand if it was completed
KashyaCharsi chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
I liked this fic as a criticism/fix fic and liked it even more when it was developing into a psychothriller.
Dugleik chapter 37 . 12/9/2017
I love this kind of story, in theory. The Harry has no more fucks to give stories. But I tend to get a few chapters in and then give up when either Harry gets voted president of the Wizrding World and reincarnation of Slytherin and Merlin, or everyone becomes to stupid. This was the perfect mix, with just enough power and just enough cunning.

This came to an end way to fast!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 28 . 12/4/2017
Waxwings has proven to be a better school than Hogwarts in terms of security and sports.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 20 . 12/3/2017
THE BLOOD QUILLS. I FORGOT-
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 19 . 12/3/2017
FU- I mean, fudge! Potions, of course! Check Ron too, in case there's something making him act like a prat!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
The Golden Trio is now officially split up, eh? Adventures await!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Potters and Plotters? oh boy...
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Interesting, very interesting...
BlanketcapeQueen chapter 25 . 11/28/2017
Holy hell. Adventure & Drama? More like psychological horror! This has to be one of the most suspenseful stories I've ever read, and Dumbledore the most insidious villain. I'm almost afraid to keep reading in case chapter 37 ends on a cliffhanger and I'm stuck waiting for the next chapter.

Of course, the need to keep reading outweighs the worry. And this addictive story is worth the wait between updates.
Myllinu chapter 37 . 11/25/2017
Love this story. Hope it continues soon.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/11/2017
Please continue soon either in a sequel or the story good job
8,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »