Reviews for Harry Potter: Junior Inquisitor
Itack23 chapter 2 . 9/25
An intelligent Harry, a very competent looking Amelia Bones, a future story development with Susan... I like it so far!
I like the novel, so can I post a translated version on the fanfic site called Joara in Korea? I will reveal the source. I hope you can contact us at .
I like the novel, so can I post a translated version on the fanfiction site called Joara in South Korea? I will reveal the source.
Guestinator chapter 1 . 9/21
I remember being one of the few who stopped reading this trash so many years ago when it was clear how you were doing things. After years I have come back finally in hopes you made it better somehow, only to find out your ass never finished it and vanished.

Best bet? In prison or dead.
sthrobbins chapter 26 . 9/15
Do you think mocking your readers in your author's notes is a way to inspire loyalty? Another example of your Snape-like behavior
Teacuplevi chapter 16 . 9/7
I never thought the teaching methods (Umbridge still sucks ass) would almost be useful in a class. There better not be torture in detentions with the Blood Quill, but I can basically feel it coming into play. Good job so far
Cyril Kain chapter 22 . 9/1
JFC! Did you read or watch anything official to do with Harry Potter? First off, it is Tracey DAVIS, not Davies. Second, the traps were on the THIRD FLOOR, not the fourth. Third, the price of a Firebolt is said to be very high, to the point where even Draco's daddy couldn't afford one and had to stick with his Nimbus 2001, so I highly doubt that the staff could just buy a new one for Harry and fucking his up.

A bit of real world lore that Rowling obviously didn't know: lockets didn't exist until two to three hundred years AFTER Salazar Slytherin died. This makes 'Salazar Slytherin's Locket' a fake.

Also, love how Burke held on long enough to point the finger at Riddle, and reveal that he knew the little bastard's little fake name. I won't even bring up the fact that Borgin 'disposed' of Burke at some unknown time so he became sole owner. In fact, he is officially listed as 'missing' at this point in the series.
Cyril Kain chapter 18 . 8/31
First Dumbledore tells him to 'let go of the past,' now Voldemort is going to do the same, with a possibly green tinged 'or else!' at the end of that 'advice.'

Hoping that Snape gets a nice shove off the mortal coil soon.
Cyril Kain chapter 13 . 8/31
I just love stories where Draco gets his just desserts. I prefer that dessert to be death, but my sadistic little soul loves watching people suffer before the end.
Cyril Kain chapter 12 . 8/31
Makes you wonder if Cho's been potioned or something. Wouldn't surprise me that someone -Hermione most likely, because Ron wouldn't notice something unless it brought him glory or smelled like food- blabbed about Harry's crush on her and old Snapey was told to brew her a love potion keyed to Harry, all to further manipulate Harry. For the Greater Good, of course!
Ratus chapter 1 . 8/31
Do you think you will ever come back to this story and finish it? I know it has been 4 years now, but still there is hope.
I’ve had to take a break from reading this chapter because it infuriates me so much! These last few chapters, from Harry being taken to now make my blood absolutely boil! ‘How dare they do this to Harry and the others!’ is all I can think. This is literally so well written it feels like you’re right in the book living it up with these characters. Honestly any other book i’ve read with deception and using Harry as a means to an end has not made my blood boil even half as much as this right here. I must say it’s absolutely fantastic to see Sarah get out of the situation mostly unharmed and I'm so freaking excited to watch her rip into Snape and Dumbledore you have NO idea how much this book pleases me to literally no ends. I will no doubt read this several times in the future and if I could I’d have this written down in hard copy form and put into my library at home. Seriously amazing and incredibly good writing, I’m not even a quarter of an inch as good as you are at writing out the intricacies of what the Wizarding world is really like. You’re by far one of my favorite, if not directly below J.R.R. Tolkien himself.
Isamaru chapter 37 . 8/28
wow, this was just as good the second read through. hope to see this series finished one day! keep up the great work!
Dissapointed chapter 8 . 8/23
Seriously?

He was so weak he couldn't regain control on his own and needed utter coincidence of stepping into a room that researched 'love'?
Now, I do not care he was weak to do it himself. But still. I would be much happier if he had some stimuli allowing him to break free than... stepping into a wrong room.
That's just so idiotic reason for Voldy to lose that I gape at my screen!

I am dissapointed.
Dissapointed chapter 3 . 8/23
Okay, I am currently at the part where you describe why she did not contact him due to the ruling of the ministry.

Mate, I must say I didn't read bigger bullshit in ages on this website. And that speaks loudly about something.
I mean, really? Can't recognize him when standing next to him? When he is Boy-Who-Lived and extremely known?
Jamming of phones? Ok, post I could understand. But man! Wizard do not even know what phones are!
Dude, this is bullshit.