Reviews for Harry Potter: Junior Inquisitor
Mernom chapter 19 . 9/24
One thing I'd like to bring up: how efficient is it to have Harry's office be in a hidden room behind a password? He's supposed to be there to listen to the complaints of all students, yet to do that they need to know where to find him.
I'd understand password locking his private chambers, but the office should be easily accessible.

In a way, this also applies to the head master's office, and the deputy's, and every head of house as well.
Mernom chapter 15 . 9/23
So the wand situation was intended. OK then.
Mernom chapter 14 . 9/23
1) Harry was supposed to turn over the wands of the four students to Snape at the end of their meeting.
2) There is one front where being a house-less student has a big of an issue: the schedules are decided based on the house.
Mernom chapter 12 . 9/23
No mention of Thesterals.
Hi this is a great story thank you for writing and sharing it really enjoyed the character development
LostPraetorian chapter 37 . 7/9
I am the nipple king. Hear me jangle my nippleous rings.
Ricee chapter 18 . 6/13
this fic is weird in the fact that umbridge is somehow competent if completely socially inept
Ricee chapter 3 . 6/13
that ward that prevents them from interacting with Harry is to op. just use it on anyone who's a death eater and bam, done
fuunu chapter 9 . 6/9
Funny enough according to J.K. Rawling Hogwarts is free to all students
Asterlace chapter 8 . 6/6
lol, the power of love huh? Not gonna lie, I did an eye roll and thought "gag me with a spoon" but then again, I think Dumbledor telling an 11-year-old harry potter that the blood ritual his mom did to save him from voldy was "love" was a load of shhh:)
Asterlace chapter 7 . 6/6
The Hedwig issue is driving me nuts. I personally would at least send an owl to Hermione to give my owl back! I'm sure he has access to many owls at Susan's house. Those books are also driving me crazy.. I have a huge issue with people stealing apparently lol
papamurf chapter 35 . 5/31
Dobby is my favorite character in all of the Potterverse. I love how you used him here.
Jessica Doughten chapter 37 . 5/29
What a wonderful story! The characters well-developed, the story is well organized and thorough. The writing is wonderful. A thoroughly enjoyable read. It looks like this story may be abandoned, which is sad because the author has done an incredible job with the story up until the end. It is still worth a read if you don’t mind that there is no satisfying conclusion.
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 37 . 5/7
great story, please update!
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 37 . 5/6
Really interesting story. I see it's been a while since the last chapter was uploaded, so I'm guessing this will go unfinished, but I gave it a follow just in case. I was looking forward to seeing the other school, so I do hope you're able to come back to this one eventually. Either way, really enjoyed what you already gave us. Thanks for sharing!
8,899 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »