Reviews for I Shot the Sheriff
Marymel chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Glad Nick's ok and Sam got Sqweegel. Great story!
JennaTN chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Great chapter.

I really enjoyed this story
vegas nivel 3 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
No me dejes así! aunque no me lo imagino a Nick siendo capaz de semejante revancha el nunca podría desilusionar a la mujer que amó por más que ella lo hubiera traicionado. Por favor actualiza pronto!
JennaTN chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Oh no, Nicky has to be okay.
delia cerrano chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Coming to this story late - sounds interesting enough to go back & catch the old chapters.
JennaTN chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
What other secret does Nigel think Nick has?

And where is Nick going?

Great update.
delia cerrano chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
I think Nick needs to stay and ride it out. Get everything in the open so no one can blackmail him about anything. That way he can start over and rebuild the relationships he wants or can and realize the ones that won't let him so he can know who won't believe in him and move on cleanly.
JennaTN chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Poor Nicky. Sounds like the sherriff took advantage of Nick.

Great update
delia cerrano chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
I'm reading & I'm waiting. Next chapter should be terrific!
vegas nivel 3 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
POR FAVOR ACTUALIZA PRONTO ES TAN DESGARRADOR VER NICK ASI PERO ME ENCANTA LA HISTORIA
JennaTN chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Great update. Poor Nicky, he would be a great father.

Now, what will destroy her?
Duchess Isadorra chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
I am shocked by this chapter! Nick just doesn't seem to be the love em and leave em type! I don't see him getting into a relationship with someone then dumping them because they had a miscarriage. Nick seems cold and callous in his treatment of Estelle. Interesting turn of events!
Marymel chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
The plot thickens. Good to know a little bit more of the saga, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
poor Nick but he really needs to get this out so his friends, especially Mandy, can help him! Great update!
JennaTN chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Great update. Love how Mandy isconcerned about Nick.

What does the sheriff and her daughter have to di with this, and whatdoes Nigel know?

Updatesoon