Reviews for The Madness of an Enchanting Obsession
Youngmat chapter 40 . 12/2
Wow I honestly love this story it would've been a great alternative ending in the real series, every chapter I read felt so real and I loved how you kept them in character, you can become a great author! This story definitely will be stuck on me for a while! I wished your would've been paid for this tbh! Thank you for this wonderful story! This is the first story I've ever wrote a review on. Just wanna show you appreciation for writing!
mariamae0509 chapter 26 . 11/6
This fic is amazing! I just dont like the way sasuke treated hinata, once he gave his life to save her and the he dont care when the demon almost killed hinata, then his sacrifice in his own life is not worth it when theres a possibility that hinata will die again through the demon, and he doesnt even care about it. sorry for thw grammar. But in the end I Love the Fic.
byunhime chapter 1 . 9/8
this story is amazing.
kayz chapter 40 . 7/9
this is sooo great, continue writing!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 15 . 6/22
Who, Kiba? That's what all the fan fictions would do...
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 14 . 6/19
This chapter is beautiful, just as this chapter is beautiful. However Naruto is a great character and Sasuke is just crazay...

I love how their feelings for each other are thoroughly developed. I feel like Hinata could have escaped numerous times. But I feel like hanging around Sasuke is softening him up, and she won't betray him like so many others have.

Sasuke and Hinata are so cute with each other... And that slap was just great too. Everything was great, and I love it. One door opens, to another door, and
Yeah
I loved it truly and will definitely see the rest as I promised the other day and might review to you again till then-
hii chapter 40 . 6/9
I gotta say - this was a delightful read. It took me two days to swallow it whole. I literally inhaled it LOL. But its crazy good so thank you for the wonderful ride youve given us, me. I love SasuHina; they shouldve been together. I mean, cmon, two extremely powerful clans and their heirs (although Sasuke was not one he might as well couldve been if he desired to lets be real here) one could perfectly do the math in their head. One plus one equals hello? Logic. SasuHina for life.
Amazing tho. Once again kudos to your story!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 38 . 6/9
Sooo good! I love SasuHina fics. You did a great job :D
toka658 chapter 10 . 6/9
I haven't finished it yet but I fell in love whith the Story it's awesome once I finish it I will check your other stories andthanks for letting me read such a lovely story and enjoying it I didn't read a story with a great writing style In a long time I can't tell you how happy I am please keep up the great work and write lots of great stories - :)
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 8 . 6/1
I am absolutely in love with this fanfiction. It confuses me just how perfect they are for each other... Because it's like no one sees it, but it's so obvious. They make such a beautiful ying and yang. Everything about this fanfiction is beautifully well written and cute. And you still keep their characters totally in character. I can feel them starting to have feelings for each other, and that is so cute beyond anything.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 5/28
Where has this fanfic been? I'm liek the biggest fan of sasuhina... And this is awesome. When he pulled her hair... And all those descriptions of the cold night, and his red eyes... This is very sweet and crazy writing absolutely wonderful! I can't wait to continue finishing it
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 38 . 5/28
I hadn't expected to like this so much! I thought it was a different fanfic and realized it wasn't what I thought. But it had potential ,it grabbed me, so I kept on. I loved it! You're a great writer, keep it up!
DUH BOMB chapter 39 . 5/3
That was a beautiful story from beginning to end. A cliff hanger every chapter almost and just great writing all around.
reyganr chapter 8 . 1/31
just to let you know, Hinata control's fire and lightning
1,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »