Reviews for The Madness of an Enchanting Obsession
crystalblue19 chapter 38 . 6/30
This was a wonderfully nice and long read and I thoroughly enjoyed this fiction from beginning to end! Sasuke and Hinata's relationship and how it developed was amazing and entertaining and the parts about the medallions were unique and very interesting, especially the demon. c:
Lukalukageno chapter 10 . 6/25
Wow this is really a sasuhina fanfic
Sunshine25197 chapter 34 . 6/13
idk if this is you will ever read this but I decided to drop this fanfiction at ch34. In my opinion, i think Hinata was too OOC. Like literally OOC. I noticed how Sasuke was like "..she's shy and strange..." and all that good stuff but it didnt seem in character throughout the actions she made. If I recall she never once stuttered out of shyness. She didnt play with fingers or stared down at her feet if i recollect. But hey its my opinion. Enjoyed the hot scenes btw.
MastermindKakashi chapter 40 . 5/16
dude, this was amazing. they are my OTP as well and this story is so beautifully written, will definitely check out the others!
Ali chapter 3 . 5/13
I'm absolutely obsessed with this fic, it's so well-written and I love the characterization and I hope that in my hurry to finish it you'll excuse me from not leaving a review on every chapter!
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another great Hina-centric fic!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta.
KimilyaTaru chapter 9 . 3/7
i LOVE this! i love SasuHina... i love your writing,, i love this story,, i love the feeling in my tummy when i read this... i love all about this! the plot,, how you portray Sasuke and Hinata... love ittttt
KimilyaTaru chapter 7 . 3/7
i expect this kind of situation,, but... to be rape by "unknown man"? so cruel T_T
SalDali chapter 38 . 12/22/2014
I read your story in one go because I could not stop reading. I truly loved all of it and am happy to be able to continue reading more of your work.
missvietlove chapter 40 . 12/6/2014
Oh my god! I have just finished your story and I have to tell you how much I love it! It's amazing! I can't even find words to describe my feelings now. I love your Sasuke! He's so evil and yet so intense, his relation with Hinata is described so well, my heart pound like crazy when Sasuke kiss Hinata. Best couple ever!
corpus-luteum chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
I like this chapter a lot!
schadenfreude chapter 40 . 10/26/2014
And i say you are a great writer.. no wonder this gathered 1k reviews!

The flow was very smooth, not rushed, not forced and definitely not cheesy. I mean, this could be made a movie due to the twists and the plot itself. Better than any nicholas effin sparks novel!

Keep those great works comin', luv!

And im out...
Sani K. Halleng chapter 38 . 9/21/2014
I just want to say, that you're the reason why I love SasuHina. I was a big NaruHina fan until I read your story, I fell in love with the characters instantly. The way you portrayed Sasuke and Hinata gave me bubbles in my stomach. I love how you wrote the story with so much detail and plot was awesome. Love this story!
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Intriguing ;)
ElvenMuggle chapter 38 . 9/14/2014
I started reading this story at the beginning of the week. I was intrigued starting with the first line, determined that this story was bad-ass once Hinata paralyzed Sasuke's arm, decided I would keep reading by the end of the first chapter, and fell in love with the story at chapter six.

This whole story evoked so much emotion from me. First I'm mad at Sasuke, then I'm happy with Sasuke, then I'm strangely attracted to Sasuke, then I'm mad at Sasuke again. The whole time I was hoping that Hinata would be able to talk him out of destroying Konoha. But then once Hinata FINALLY arrived home after going through so much, (I was relieved), Hiashi (freaking Hiashi!) slapped her. I was so shocked and enraged by that. Then my new mind set was: F*ck Konoha! Burn it to ground, Sasuke!

Pointless to say, I had become a bit passionate about the story at that point. Telling you this is my compliment to you. Not every story teller can inflict that many emotions on a reader. I've read novels from professional authors and not gotten into the story as much as I was pulled into this one.

Before I continue with the flattery, I want to politely point out a few things. There was quite a few misspellings and grammatical errors throughout. Some of them were very distracting. Also, it said at one point near the end that Sakura was Tsunade's first student, which is incorrect. And I was very confused about the decision to send Sasuke to the Raishini prison, seeing as how he was a leaf shinobi, born and raised in the leaf. But maybe there was an explanation to it that I missed? I don't mean anything rude by saying any of this, of course, I only mean it as a friendly heads-up. :)

And now we're back to the flattery. There was so much of this that I adored, it would take me forever to type it all out. My absolute favorite parts were the kiss at the end of chapter 22, and the sweet little touch you put on the love scene in chapter 24. The part where he threw the blanket over them to soothe her? I think my exact reaction was: Awwwww! It showed that no matter what he might have said, he really actually cared for her.

I loved it all the way from the beginning to the very end. I'm very glad Hiashi died...I'm a terrible person.

Thank you for writing this! I also have a great love for psycho Sasuke and was very happy to find a story with this persona displayed. Thanks so much for this. I WILL be reading the sequel :)
1,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »