Reviews for The Madness of an Enchanting Obsession
DageRee chapter 40 . 9/24
There was a time when I really loved this paring. I think that this was my only OTP. But next I wasn't intrestred in manga anymore, after the end of the manga fandom becomed silent. When I wanted to come back to this paring where weren't any new stories at all (I mean the good ones). But here are you with your story. Somebody recommended this Tumblr and because of it, after all this time I was able to read a SasuHina I really enjoyed. I can't say this story was perfect because they were times when I had the feeling what you were stretching the Naruto facts for the good of this story (I don't know if I explained it well, English is not my national language). Even if you did a really great job to manage to end this story. I was reading it to 5 a.m. Because of this story I overslept to school, but... well... there
are greater goods.
Keep well and thank you for story!
satomika chapter 38 . 9/13

I love it!

Although I honestly would have loved it more if they were together back in Konoha~

I hope there would also be a happy ending for the sequel ~
darkwav22 chapter 1 . 8/7
This is one of the story that got me hooked to SasuHina and I love it! Thanks for the story! Your characters are def not OOC and they def have developement and it's just... AMAZINGG! Please write more! :)
Poor girl, her wrist must be killing her.
good ass story :')
forgetmenotlovely chapter 38 . 7/6
Really enjoyed this story! The introduction of a new magic system enhanced the story and didn't take away from the essence of Naruto )
crystalblue19 chapter 38 . 6/30
This was a wonderfully nice and long read and I thoroughly enjoyed this fiction from beginning to end! Sasuke and Hinata's relationship and how it developed was amazing and entertaining and the parts about the medallions were unique and very interesting, especially the demon. c:
Lukalukageno chapter 10 . 6/25
Wow this is really a sasuhina fanfic
Sunshine25197 chapter 34 . 6/13
idk if this is you will ever read this but I decided to drop this fanfiction at ch34. In my opinion, i think Hinata was too OOC. Like literally OOC. I noticed how Sasuke was like "..she's shy and strange..." and all that good stuff but it didnt seem in character throughout the actions she made. If I recall she never once stuttered out of shyness. She didnt play with fingers or stared down at her feet if i recollect. But hey its my opinion. Enjoyed the hot scenes btw.
MastermindKakashi chapter 40 . 5/16
dude, this was amazing. they are my OTP as well and this story is so beautifully written, will definitely check out the others!
Ali chapter 3 . 5/13
I'm absolutely obsessed with this fic, it's so well-written and I love the characterization and I hope that in my hurry to finish it you'll excuse me from not leaving a review on every chapter!
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another great Hina-centric fic!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...

KimilyaTaru chapter 9 . 3/7
i LOVE this! i love SasuHina... i love your writing,, i love this story,, i love the feeling in my tummy when i read this... i love all about this! the plot,, how you portray Sasuke and Hinata... love ittttt
KimilyaTaru chapter 7 . 3/7
i expect this kind of situation,, but... to be rape by "unknown man"? so cruel T_T
SalDali chapter 38 . 12/22/2014
I read your story in one go because I could not stop reading. I truly loved all of it and am happy to be able to continue reading more of your work.
1,272 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »