Reviews for The Quest
Aww! That was so sweet!
LCB chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Lovely
connieloo chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I liked this very much. A nice heartwarming story.
kazfeist chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was just sweet! I loved it. :D
Crownfall chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Once again, I adore the idea of this fic. And once again, it is an amazingly sweet fic that I immensely enjoyed reading. I'm so jealous of your writing skills, m'dear!

Right, I'm trying to not go off on a tangent in my reviews.

Characterisation 7.5/10 - I can't see Hermione doing those things for Draco without any pre-established romance, but then again if she hadn't acted like that there would be no fic! Other than that, your characterisation is pretty good.

Description 10/10 - flawless! You. Are. An absolutelywonderfullyamazing lybeautifully flawless writer!

Keep up the good work! :)
BeautifulDreamer.x chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Aww! How sweet :)
Faved!
-Dreamer.
BarnOwl chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Story was nice, but if he was missing his wand, how did he cast magic on the note..? Cause you made no mention of wandless magic and as far as the books go, he couldn't do that anyway
hkmac chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Another great short story. You express Draco's emotions quite well. Thank you for writing and sharing.
LilyEvansLily chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
They are so cute together
CeeLoobyLouDee93 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
One of my favourites! I would ask if you were going to make it longer... but i think its perfect this way. great story, stay beautiful x
JuicyFruit22 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wonder if a bit of forgiveness will go a long ways with Draco. A nice angsty piece as he goes over his life would be interesting, based on this one. Good reading.
doctorlovely chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was an interesting idea. A little sappy for Draco, but this is Dramione after all. Who minds a little sappy?