Reviews for Games of Love
goodwifefan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Fluffily cuuuute! ;)
FrenchGladiator chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
HOOOOWW ! I LOVE IT ! Really ! I knew he was going to take her too see a match ! If I was him I will doing the same !

It's a one shot?

(Hey, just for you know, it's me, Imane, from Twitter :D You're A/P French friends xD)
Steffili chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
awww nice with the adjustments to the Will part. Hehe. Good that you let it remain in the story. Such a cute story and so brilliant about the whole media idea. Well done!
StrawberrySab chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Love it! A very nice story, loved Eli's reaction, and I'm glad you took all the tips for Will's part, it definitely works better this way!
Emilie chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Thank you for writing down a beautiful story with my idea! It played out so much better than I imagined! So cute that Peter wanted to surprise her with the blindfold :) Everything about this story is perfect and thanks again for writing down my idea!
Believe78 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I am really running out of words for your stories. Thank you :)
Kikidevil17 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Nicellllyyyy done! I really enjoyed this, super cute and adorable! Loved that the press found them and that you showed Eli's and Will reaction! I did like that you changed the Will part a bit, much better than the first time around.I love the history of the Bulls game 3 Thanks for writing!
teamWilson chapter 1 . 1/16/2013

Josie! This was so freaking adorable! You need to write a hundred more fics like this one ;P It put a huge smile on my face the whole way through. I love that they re-visited their first date, it's so romantic :)