Reviews for The Adventures of Doctor Whooves - Series 1
Doctor0975 chapter 29 . 6/10
I like the story a lot it reminds me of something I am doing on my channel, except you for the story.
Alliance Empire chapter 29 . 3/18
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
I love this story, it constantly left me hanging. Keep on with the great work. I hope you update someday .
XeagleQ chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Not a brony just suggested by a friend good story. Who are this people I know doctor whooves is he's another world as a pony but who's all the other people and my friend is a brony
Gogofan chapter 29 . 12/21/2014
I really dont know what to say... I mean its good and interesting but a bit monotone. Don't take me the wrong way, I like it, it's just that since we know she turns into an alicorn princess the whole mistery of why she's so important is already obvious to us. I guess that from the Doctor's point of view she must be an enigma like clara but for us its like knowing the end of the story before reading it.
That aside its a very well writen piece of work and although everything i said i know that it is necessary for the story to proceed and the important part is how you play that Doctor's part to make it interesting. So far you have done a good job. Good work and i hope to read from you soon.
101Asa chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
LOVE IT!
ROCuevas chapter 29 . 12/17/2014
I wonder where they go?
jsun25 chapter 29 . 12/17/2014
I've always wondered what the Doctor would make of Discord. Perhaps they could meet face-to-face in the future?

jsun25
HypernovaMelody chapter 28 . 11/27/2014
This is such a great story! Keep em coming!
eierirs2 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Special mention must be made of your descrptions of Celestia's attitude. Been awhile since people fully embraced(and described) Celestia's almost motherly ways, which fasniate me so as a way that most people in that postion don't act.

Of course, it's incredibly effective, so you don't even need prognpha and strict control to keep reigns on your people when they regard you as a strong, kind ruler from the get go due to your treatment of them and your way of going about things openly, and decisively.
blackclaw57 chapter 28 . 10/9/2014
Update or
DDDDIIIIEEEE!
Russet Burbanks chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
Twilight Sparkle is... The Impossible Filly.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
This was good.
ROCuevas chapter 27 . 9/21/2014
Ooh this was good.
Spacelady2012 chapter 27 . 9/21/2014
Ooooohhhh!
You made it like a trailer! :)