Reviews for A New Life
this made me cry xd best fanfic ever 10/10
Piczle chapter 39 . 2/1
I LOVE THIS STORY BUT ITS SOOOO SAD! AAAAGGGGHHHHH
Piczle chapter 40 . 2/1
OMG! WTFFFFFFFF! It is literally 3 in the morning and I'm like bawling my eyes out right now! KANDA WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DIE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
fuckitimgonnahavetobesatan chapter 38 . 1/29
You have just crushed my heart :( it's soo sad. You made me have the feels like really hard. (Well done)
Brystak2000 chapter 40 . 1/10
Oh my god I love this,i started crying when kanda died. Yay happy ending
lavanderbunny chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
*gasps and holds chest* GAH! H-He A-a-actually has a HEART! THE WORLD IS ENDING! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Azu26 chapter 39 . 12/8/2014
I wonder who won't like having the characters end up in opposite genders? I find it funny-ish. I really liked it. I dont have a favorite cause it was all too good.
Azu26 chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
Wow...you really know how to write a story!
Azu26 chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
Oh, I hope I wasn't one of those people (I probably was...:( its just that I get way too caught up in the story XD ) Anyway...so its true you dont get a monthly while pregnant? :O Must be nice to not have to deal that grossness that happens to most girls [aren't we lucky ones...?]
Azu26 chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
I really wanna say that he's not alone. I also have many little monsters that like me. The difference is that, they're not my children! XD
Azu26 chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Your stories...never cease to amaze me. So detailed (sometimes details are better left unknown -* ), so realistic...and over so good..
Azu26 chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
my goodness... TT
Azu26 chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
Oh my Goodnesss! You killed the baby!? That's worse than killing the main character! I'm quite interested in how your story will end.
Azu26 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
If you turned Allen into a girl on purpose so that he/she can marry Kanda,...then you a genius (though, I don't exactly ship Yullen or Laven or whatever ships there are). If you didn't, and it just turned out that way...then you're so lucky! Your story has an unexpected twist!
Isabella chapter 4 . 10/20/2014