Reviews for A New Life
A mini kanda run away
Azun26 chapter 40 . 1/19
Omg! So teary and emotionally beautiful. This is awesome. Amazing. So Kinda remembered Allen similarly like the characters in AU remember the 'past'? Cool. And beautifully done~!
Azun26 chapter 30 . 1/18
I just realized he says 'her child' not 'our child'
Tsukiko K chapter 40 . 11/11/2015
Such a lovely ending!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/23/2015
First of all, this is a great story I liked it. But I hope Allen doesn't have to be 'that' much older than Kanda... because.. Allen is a 38 yrs old (if am right) widow, who has THREE children and Kanda is a 21 yrs old virgin who still hadn't had sex. That's a little disturbing but... it's good just a little off at the ending. But I enjoyed reading it.
multianimeu chapter 40 . 8/9/2015
this made me cry xd best fanfic ever 10/10
Piczle chapter 39 . 2/1/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY BUT ITS SOOOO SAD! AAAAGGGGHHHHH
Piczle chapter 40 . 2/1/2015
OMG! WTFFFFFFFF! It is literally 3 in the morning and I'm like bawling my eyes out right now! KANDA WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DIE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
fuckitimgonnahavetobesatan chapter 38 . 1/29/2015
You have just crushed my heart :( it's soo sad. You made me have the feels like really hard. (Well done)
Brystak2000 chapter 40 . 1/10/2015
Oh my god I love this,i started crying when kanda died. Yay happy ending
lavanderbunny chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
*gasps and holds chest* GAH! H-He A-a-actually has a HEART! THE WORLD IS ENDING! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Azun26 chapter 39 . 12/8/2014
I wonder who won't like having the characters end up in opposite genders? I find it funny-ish. I really liked it. I dont have a favorite cause it was all too good.
Azun26 chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
Wow...you really know how to write a story!
Azun26 chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
Oh, I hope I wasn't one of those people (I probably was...:( its just that I get way too caught up in the story XD ) Anyway...so its true you dont get a monthly while pregnant? :O Must be nice to not have to deal that grossness that happens to most girls [aren't we lucky ones...?]
Azun26 chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
I really wanna say that he's not alone. I also have many little monsters that like me. The difference is that, they're not my children! XD