Reviews for Ambassadors
Harumichiplz chapter 9 . 5/20
Ah, yes. Now I remember why this is my favorite Naruto fanfic. Shikamaru's drunken thoughts are so funny. Drunk people have a logic of their own.
Ma.B12 chapter 9 . 5/14
Seriously? They were soooooo close!
fanofthisfiction chapter 6 . 5/5
The banter Kankuro greets with was very funny and I like the way you had Shikamaru express his relief that Temari didn't come with a boyfriend. It was tinged with jus the right bit of relief with a dash of laziness to it.
Sucks to be him
IgnitedSpirits chapter 9 . 5/3
Okay, you cannot wait to update this in 2016! Please, for the love of all good fanfictions, you have to update! This is great! It's been a while since I got excited for a fanfiction. So you HAVE to update as soon as a possible
Dama Escarlate chapter 9 . 5/2
I'm so glad I found this fanfic on tumblr!
everyone is so sassy and funny
I just love it so much 3
fanofthisfiction chapter 5 . 5/2
I wonder if the four leaf clover is significant. I wasn't sure what to make of Shikamaru's sickness, so we'll have to see what you have planned. At first I thought it was lovesickness but since the Vitamin B shot helped, maybe it was something else.
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 5/2
Fun characterization of both Kankuro and Gaara throughout. The denial from Temari about the relationship is also funny now that we know even her brothers have caught onto what is happening.
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 5/2
Fun way of making repetition a part of what they feel comfortable with.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 5/2
The bored way Shikamaru follows his duties and the knowing way his friends greet he and Temari are a great way to read into the relationship that seems to be blooming, unbeknownst to him! Revisiting the same way Shikamaru suggests to the Hokage that Temari may need an escort before she herself comes to the conclusion was a great way to go.

By the way, the chapter sizes are just the right size for me to enjoy each adventure.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/2
The introduction was done in a fun format. I like the denial of Shikamaru and the slow realization to his plight. With the events that pass and the conclusion that Choji draws, it's apparent where this tale might be going. Thanks for sharing.
miraclemodus chapter 9 . 5/2
the "apology song" is a paraphrase of a bit from calvin and hobbes. hope you enjoyed the reference. if you don't get it, maybe you should refresh your knowledge of the rules of calvinball. 3
IgnitedSpirits chapter 8 . 5/1
Come on! Update! You said you'd update today, after a whole year, please!
IgnitedSpirits chapter 6 . 5/1
This must be love
IgnitedSpirits chapter 4 . 5/1
It looks like shikamaru has influenced her in a way :p