Reviews for Ambassadors
HeiPoxia chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Your writing of Shika's POV makes me literally lol. Please keep writing!
makovx chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
This fic gives me the fluffy kind of feeling. Good job! :D i am looking forward on your next update (:
obobob chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
shikatema and kibakuro! :D
new fan chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
This made me so happy reading this. Until your next update!
Momokomiko chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Love this. The denial is fantastic, the characterization is cheeky and playful, and it's a lot of fun to read! Looking forward to updates :)
Mari chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Your fic is sooooo awesome! I'm loving and heving a lot of fun!
keep posting pleaaase!
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
AAAAAAAAHHHHH! YOU WONDERFUL PERSON, YOU UPDATED, THANK YOU! I can't even describe what it was like seeing the update alert in my inbox I kinda blinked and stared and then I clicked AND YES, YOU UPDATED.

It's been a while but your writing style is still good, so subtle and I love what you do with short sentences. Everybody drunk was hilarious, and Chouji is such a good friend, ugh, and Shikamaru's delayed reaction to lady friend, pfff, priceless. And TENTEN BETTING ON THEM HOLDING HANDS, YES. I really hope there's a betting pool going on, people gossipping mwuahahaa.

Again, thank you so much for updating. I'll be here with you every step of the way!
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Ohhh, this story is beautiful! I love how subtle you were handling Shikamaru and Temari's "non-feelings" ee. Shikamaru lurking around Tsunade's office, and that hot-cold thing that happened when it looked like he might not get to escort her, and how Konoha felt like a shirt that had shrunk, and "exciting is overrated" ugh, my heart, and Temari's weird smile and how everything is awful when Shikamaru tells her IF he's her guide and Temari and Konoha's sand, and jealous and insecure Shikamaru oh my babyyyy. This is everything I love about shikatema. It's so subtle and understated yet so blindingly obvious and they're so comfortable and ughhhh. I'm so sad you've stopped updating this, but I suppose I should be happy with what I have. Thank you so much for writing this! If you ever decide to continue, I promise you 1 reader and reviewer! :D
InnocentBlossom chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Aww this is so adorable :3

Please please update real soon! I can't wait!
babyfewd chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
omg ...so I read the whole thing nd it made me laugh a lot. I thought it was sooooo cute how shikamaru was all worried nd the tipsy scenes were good too :)
Silvery Star chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
OMG, I love this fic. xD It cracks me up so bad... Shikamaru and Temari are hilarious when they're drunk. Please update soon!
mk chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
awwww I love it! shikatema is always so much fun! They are just made for each other!
Im Sammeh chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Lol Shikamaru is drunk!
Shikatema.Addict chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
i love it,, i love their relationship,, i love shikatema so please don't take long to update! huhuhu

btw,, thanks for the update,, muah!
animedude16 chapter 7 . 6/12/2013