Reviews for Joui Chronicles I
RoseAngel16 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Awww so cute! I can just imagine them actually I have my background like that- it's snowing and all three are under an umbrella close together it was so cute I just had to put it as my desktop background. Anyways amazing work as always and I'm looking forward towards the next chapter!

Zura4eva chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Wonderful! Looks like Gintoki is beginning to warm up to Katsura and Takasugi. I love their friendship in this chapter, and it's so cute!
Yato Rumi chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
I think I know where you got the idea to do this chapter XD You put the story very well to decipher what was in that picture. I was really amazed.

Gintoki was really cute in this chapter. Thanks for the update and keep up the great work! :)
cck chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
That was so cute! 3
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
So cute thank you for this update
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
this was cute and i love you
Risa9559 chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Awwwww so cute! Food make the world go round; in this case, food make your annoying friends shut up. lol. good job n keep updating! little gin is much too cute to neglect.
karunebulous chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
I always imagined Katsura as the student of the three and Gintoki calling 'mental preparation' to be asleep in class, I like it! lol

Awwww! Very reluctantly, Gintoki slowly begins to open up to their 'stalkers'. I love the persistence of Zura and Takasugi on his heels acting so tsundere is cute.

Very good chapter, I loved it!
RoseAngel16 chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Yay! This was sooo cute , I was smiling the whole time I was reading it! Keep up the awesome work and update soon please!

karunebulous chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
I really like how you handle Gintoki's personality, according to the few flashbacks in the manga, I've always imagined as a child were always cautious and wary, a little wild... but cute. I loved that he still managed to perfect his dead fish look from childhood lol.

I love it, goes to my favorites list!

Greetings!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
i want to see the supremely proud Zura...
RoseAngel16 chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
YAY! I loved this! I think im obsessed with the story about joui with them! I think this was very well written i hope u update soon and keep up the great work!

Afiana Arch chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I really love child gintoki it's just too cute! XD
LiveInTheMomentx chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
DIS IS TOO CUTE, I'M MAKING HIGH PITCH SQUEAKING NOISES AKIN TO THAT OF A DOLPHIN

like really, Gintoki was so cute I wanted to just hug him amfg ;U; I can't with those three, they were so cute and srsly hadosahdu I want this to be how Gintoki's childhood goes. I also love how you interweave statements such as sleeping in a fetal position makes you appear smaller and how he has to pack lightly. I mean his Sensei found him in the middle of corpse field just eating and all. I can't this is too cute.
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I always wondered how Gintoki was in the past with his sensei and the others. This was how I imagined he would be.