Reviews for Just Say Yes
funny how this is a story about a big girl...yet not really. She has a small waste and feels comfortable taking her clothes off. Most big girls don't feel that way.
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 7/14
nice
timidvampire chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
loved this x
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Awwww, I loved getting his point of view on this! Loved that he truly loved her right from first sight. The way he was very much in love with not only her, but her body as well. Such a good man. Great husband. Already a wonderful father, too. Very sweet companion piece.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Awwww, this was so sweet. I love that you wiggled time gaps into this. They got married . . . YAY!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
so good
blondferretgirl chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Love It!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Wonderful! Loved this chapter every bit as much as the first one. Another excellent cascade of words and emotions, I was constantly smiling as I read this, thinking just how right your version of Bella and Edward are for each other. I'm blissed out after reading that lovely, lovely way Edward reassured Bella that she was his sun, moon and stars emotionally and physically. Gosh I'm glad I found this! Thank you so much for the best story I've read in ages. It wasn't long but it was absolutely terrific!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
What a glorious waterfall of words! You've dished out funny and sweet and the feeling of "I can hardly read fast enough because I want to know so badly what the next sentence will bring." Loved this, absolutely loved this! Great writing! I know this is a lot of exclamation marks but this is how your chapter made me feel.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
I enjoyed hearing their story from Edward's POV.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Aww, that was sweet. I enjoyed their romance.
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
I love this even more from Edward's POV! Thank you so much!