Reviews for Just Say Yes
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 3/16
Wonderful! Loved this chapter every bit as much as the first one. Another excellent cascade of words and emotions, I was constantly smiling as I read this, thinking just how right your version of Bella and Edward are for each other. I'm blissed out after reading that lovely, lovely way Edward reassured Bella that she was his sun, moon and stars emotionally and physically. Gosh I'm glad I found this! Thank you so much for the best story I've read in ages. It wasn't long but it was absolutely terrific!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 3/16
What a glorious waterfall of words! You've dished out funny and sweet and the feeling of "I can hardly read fast enough because I want to know so badly what the next sentence will bring." Loved this, absolutely loved this! Great writing! I know this is a lot of exclamation marks but this is how your chapter made me feel.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 1/22
I enjoyed hearing their story from Edward's POV.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 1/21
Aww, that was sweet. I enjoyed their romance.
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 1/17
I love this even more from Edward's POV! Thank you so much!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 1/17
I guess I thought that I had read just about everything you've written, but how wrong I was! This is so over the top sweet, and very close to my experience that I just had to read it...
BoogieJo78 chapter 2 . 1/17
Loved it!
MagTheBookLover chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Why do your stories have to be so perfect? Why do YOU have to be so perfect? *sniffs* It is such a beautiful story. I loved it! Thank you so much for writing it
Manasseh chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Short and sweet...thanks for sharing ;)
ForeverTwilite chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
I absolutely loved this story! Sweet and romantic.
angietwnsnd chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
love this story!
True to a woman's thoughts about her body and so sweet Edward loved it just the way she is!
kyla713 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
I am such a sucker for the bespeckled, geeky, adorable Edwards, and it seems so hard at times to find a really good satisfying one, and combined with a Bella that is one of your real, everyday women that doesn't have the perfect figure, but for the most part, has the confidence to not really let it get her down, and reached out and grabbed her guy. You go girl! Love it!
AllyVera chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Oh gosh, where do I get one of these Edwards? He's just about perfect *sigh*

I loved this little tale of ExB - so lovely! AV xo
AllyVera chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Hi Lellabeth! So many people have been telling me to check out your stories on FB lately, I thought I would take the plunge, but I thought I would start from oldest and work my way up ;)

Loved this story... I could very much relate to Bella and Edward is SO swoon worthy. There is something about a ShyWard that I just love :)

I'm so looking forward to reading your work! AV xox
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
awww. they are adorable !