Reviews for Kim Possible: Empires
G chapter 15 . 3/23
I'm I the only one who thinks that Betty and Gyrzza would make a great couple.
drakonpie250 chapter 15 . 2/9
Continue this series, please.
Amateraszu chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
loved the story arc and hope you will grant us more in this 'universe'
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
The really horrible thing about being this sick is reading a fic like this, should have taken me a few hours, tops. Instead, it took me about two days. That said, nice fic, although I find it the low point in the series, one witch I hope for more of though. Well, thanks for writing this though, and bye for now.
Orionslave chapter 15 . 4/26/2015
They really should have killed him...great trilogy so far :) Kudos yet again for awesome stories :D
Rain Addict CM chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
Another extremely entertaining story. Well written as usual.
DarXe chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
This series was awesome. I don't know if you have plans to continue... but I hope you do. I love this. I only read compleyed fics, but I would definatly love more of this one... Actually, there are a few I'd love to read more of. :)
Darkshadow-lord chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
deathgeonous chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
Very nice. I wonder if you'll do more with this series, I hope so anyways. Well, thanks for writing this, and goodbye for now.
crkswolf chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Amazing ! Loved it ! Top 10 !
Lanzador chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Brilliant.
utenafangirl chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
There...really is never an end is there... after reading so many of your writings I just love how you tell your story with enough action and drama with a sense of unity of the plot line...till it reaches the conclusion which leaves me in a sense of the... End...? As much as I wouldnt like it to be the end the over all story and not just this alone fills my growing fanfic addic and for that I thank you! (and please keep writing the kigo, your stories just plain awesome)
MississippiTrojan chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
Please make another sequel soon i want to know what happens next! PLEEEEEAASE
!
Drifter chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
More?
Reader101w chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Excellent story, and continuation of the arc.

It seems that the Universe is stabilizing, and even time and space itself are relaxing. But what will happen next? the power of the Fallen is still existent, and once he gain access to inter dimensional travel… well, even the Chancellors may be in trouble.

I hope to read more on this.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,
reader101w