Reviews for Kim Possible: Empires
Orionslave chapter 15 . 4/26
They really should have killed him...great trilogy so far :) Kudos yet again for awesome stories :D
Rain Addict CM chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
Another extremely entertaining story. Well written as usual.
DarXe chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
This series was awesome. I don't know if you have plans to continue... but I hope you do. I love this. I only read compleyed fics, but I would definatly love more of this one... Actually, there are a few I'd love to read more of. :)
Darkshadow-lord chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
deathgeonous chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
Very nice. I wonder if you'll do more with this series, I hope so anyways. Well, thanks for writing this, and goodbye for now.
crkswolf chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Amazing ! Loved it ! Top 10 !
Nine Aspects chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Brilliant.
utenafangirl chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
There...really is never an end is there... after reading so many of your writings I just love how you tell your story with enough action and drama with a sense of unity of the plot line...till it reaches the conclusion which leaves me in a sense of the... End...? As much as I wouldnt like it to be the end the over all story and not just this alone fills my growing fanfic addic and for that I thank you! (and please keep writing the kigo, your stories just plain awesome)
MISSISSIPPI -'- TROJAN chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
Please make another sequel soon i want to know what happens next! PLEEEEEAASE
!
Drifter chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
More?
Reader101w chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Excellent story, and continuation of the arc.

It seems that the Universe is stabilizing, and even time and space itself are relaxing. But what will happen next? the power of the Fallen is still existent, and once he gain access to inter dimensional travel… well, even the Chancellors may be in trouble.

I hope to read more on this.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,
reader101w
divatox chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
FANTASTIC.
i like the way you write very much D thank you for this story
kapuis chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
Very good.
I like the epilogue with the explication on the Chancellor.
I like the ending, I think that there is a sequel for this story.
kapuis chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Very good chapter.
I like the fight against Abbye and Shego.
I like the ending with Jack and the discussion between Kim and Gyrzaa.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 15 . 3/14/2013