Reviews for Kim Possible: Empires
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Things r heating up! Can't wait for the next update.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Great Chapter! I hope Shego can find Kim soon! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
DarkJosey66 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Aw yeah i absolutely loved this chapter can't wait to see what comes next with this new fury driven Shego on the loose o there will be Hell to pay
Twylyte chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Well then. That escalated quickly.
It really says something about Shego that even when she's roaring in rage after her partner has been kidnapped she still calls Wade 'Nerdlinger'...
Good chapter,
-Twy
Jay aka Jordan chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
:O oh shit ! It's about to go down
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
That poser is so SOL when Shego gets ahold if him. Update ASAP please.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Oh...snap. Shego is going to be hell on wings when she finds the fallen. I am so so pleased you are continuing this series.
kapuis chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Very good chapter.
Kim captured and Shego with hate.
I look forward to read the next chapter.
Zippy Saboteur chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
ahhh I missed this world. Glad to see it again and I can't wait to see more of it. I don't remember Kim being pregant, I'm going to have reread the last one again to catch back up on this.
kapuis chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Very good.
I like this fic and the characters especially Gyrzza.
I look forward to read the next chapter.
I hope that the Fallen is very powerful.
DarkJosey66 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Aw kim gonna be a dragon lady kinda seen that coming but still can't to see what part she plays in this story and how that will impact Shego as ready herself to face this new threat oo i can hardly wait to see please update soon again
HouseBroken chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
loved it
cookiesforfrogs chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Yay I'm happy to see a sequel to dynasties, I really enjoyed the two previous stories and I cant waitformore. It looks like we finally get to meet the big baddie. Very curious about if we will get to see pregnant Kim or if we will meet her daughter in this instalment.
FlyingSquirrel2010 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Yay a sequel! Sounds so good! Can't wait to read more :)
RevSrVixena chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Interesting selection for your 50th story. I look forward to seeing how this one pans out. Good start.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »