Reviews for Altered States
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is fantastic! :D
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was...different. I love McCoy. He is, perhaps, one of my favorite characters in TOS. The blue eyes get me every time and I loved his wry sense of humor especially when he was verbally sparring with Spock. I can hear him verbally sparring with Chapel in this one. Thanks.
murphycat chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I always read your stories; I may not always like them, but I always read them. Because if we don't support each other as writers, who will. Good writing as always, but sometimes your characters need some serious psychotropic meds and counseling. LOL! Now about that Spock/Chapel story...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Wow, so f***ed up, as most of your Chapel stories are, but also something I'm incapable of putting down. Addicting, if you will (see what I did there?). Great job as always.
trekkfan chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Wow - You capture your McCoy/Chapel characters with just dialogue from one character! A tour d'force. And you did this with a headache? Unbelieveable!
four-nostril chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
McCoy managed to get into my writing as well. I don't understand how he does it.
Satin Ragdoll chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Ummm, okay. That's different! They all do have their...issues...don't they.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Interesting take on the "gang's" coping mechanisms. Gut wrenching and hilarious in the same story.