Reviews for Fat Little Bunny- ThorinBilbo
It was amazing! I loved the whole story especially how you made Thorin hard and controlling but still loving. Some people can only do one or the other but you captured both perfectly.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
LOL Poor Bilbo, he should have known that Thorin's opinion was the only one to worry about. CUTE!
emma thatcher chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
your righting was very intints but i like how torin play with bilbo it was very cute and romantic
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Vonderful!
Visitor chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Excuse me *goes to laugh in a corner*. Trying to imagine thorin in that deep richard voice saying little bunny. Oh god lol. Well I'm not gonna lie the fangirl in me is very appeased. Thanks for writing.
P chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Whoa! Sweet! You're not bad at writing at all. I, erm, I really liked it. *sheepish smile*
LavenderCrystalOfRoses chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Good job writing. Poor bilbo! Poor bombur!
Flaming Rose chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Very…ughn. (Silently sqees.)

Anyway, loved it; it was so cute, and the sex sceen had me blowing apart at the edges. ;)
tearsneverfade chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
oh wow! That was awesome!
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
cute!
libbyluvs chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oh...I didn't find any of that awkward or hard to follow...I discovered I quite liked it very much so. Very much so.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
That will suit you
xRachBx chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
O O fhjegfydbv;udcj vbusfbd\puidbvubsfyvgbyv ... I have no words for how awesomely smexual this is... just amazing! You don't just get 101100 points you get like 99999999 for how amazing that was! Lol

Feel like such a pervert now . Major nosebleed time Please tell me you've done more Thorin/Bilbo fics! xx
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Awkward ... they did it in someone's house that they were guests at.