Reviews for All the Small Things
Dr.B.Damned chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
Oh sweet lord... I'm dead.
hamy123 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I LOVE YOU, you right the awesomest (is that a word?) stories ever!
keep on writing :D :D :D
Sendai chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
I'm up to chapter six. I have enjoyed all of them. My favorites were his smile and his eyes.
All are sweet and your descriptions are wonderful.
First chapter of course was not sweet. It was terribly sad.
Lucky for me I have a few more to look forward to.
VictoriaFrank chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Wahhhh I just needed to make a comment, this is so good! The first chapter made me cry, the chapter about his scent made me laugh, and the chapter about his touch made me squeal like the fangirl that I am, lol all the chapters make me smile and sigh really XD Oh! But make sure to put down that it's a Johnlock story in the description and to put Sherlock and John down as the two characters in the story because I almost scrolled down right by it P So happy that I didn't ;) Hmmm and a suggestion? How about a chapter on his heart or his mind. Since although they both have feelings and are very smart they are so different in expressing them. Like yin and yang, they complete each other :)
VoicelessSoldier chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
ok, so far i like it
only got to the first page
like how it is short
i can not do long pages
i get lost
and i might have ADD
or just lazy
Sue chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Yes, liked this. :-) what about his mobile, expressive, thoughtful face that shows always what he is thinking?
123AKM456 chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Completely loved it! What an excellent chapter.
mystocelet chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Well this was lovely. I am so pleased that you went to both extremes with it and captured the essense so well of how open John is with things. I would think very much that his eyes, much like the rest of him, are very expressive and you captured on this so well with the different emotions and with what Sherlock can garner from them. Thank you for using the prompt, I'll try to think of something else down the road.
mystocelet chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I love this, all of it. The different little things to be noticed and the way Sherlock studies each of them. It's truly lovely. If by some chance you should find yourself without prompts I would be very curious to hear about those lovely eyes.
123AKM456 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
More! More! Please? This was lovely. The last one especially. Cannot wait for another.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Lovely! An excellent story :)