Reviews for Along For The Ride
caTS-arE-liFe521 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This book is awesome can you write more about this it is awesome
alchemyfreak42 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This DEFINITELY has potential! Keep writing it and post soon please!
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
LOL There really is a lot of potential here. Is Mustang a secret agent? Is he part of the rebel faction? (Believable. XD) Is his first name really Shelby? XD It would really crack me up to see Ed call him that all the time, just to be aggravating. Will Ed try to get away from him? What about Al... Is he in danger, too? And what will Winry do to Ed the next time she sees him? O.o I want to know! It's been over a year, woman! XD (Not that I'm one to talk...)

I can't believe I didn't review this the first time I read it (which was AGES ago!), but I really, really like it, and I haven't forgotten it (because, Mustang!), and I check in on it periodically to see if it's been updated, because I'd really, really, REALLY like to see more. Ed as a car salesman was so epic! Tell me more!

The humor in this is fantastic, the pacing is great, and I love the characterizations. Oh, and the sparkles bit was WIN!
gamerright11 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
yes this story has a lot of potential.
mamita chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Hi, I like your fic, hopefully upload more chapters, I would see a POV of Roy and not just Ed, so know what you think of each other and others, especially since my favorite character is Edward, I love it, though I do not like is sometimes like that bastard is Roy, without consulting anyone, he goes and does that to Ed, as if he had enough Edward and Al, I love the couple RoyxEd, especially romantic but also without parental couple them (come on, Riza and Winry), so still thanks and kisses.
Sokkasm chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I definitely think this story has great potential.

I just can't seem to get the image of Ed as a car salesman out of my head, though...
Echo Andalice chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
yup.. have a lot of potential indeed!:D i love the action and edward is so cute!

keep writing and stay awesome
Wolftimber chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Please continue this! oh please oh please oh please :)
Sierra Drake Veiss chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Help, I've laughed too hard and I can't breathe! Are you thinking about continuing this? Good God, I would read it up and down the roads...
Elvira Rayne chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Girl, potential is an understatement! Mind Blown! How could this story not have potential?! Wow...just wow...speechlessness...and that's a good sign! I LOVE AU stories that are so much like the real thing, the characteristics I mean! Man oh man...awesome sauce, cool beans, just omg! But...one question...Roy is in the military...so...did he go rogue or somethin cos I could so see him doing that. Or is it like some top secret mission damn now you've got Me thinkin! Can't wait for your next update, whether its in a long time or not, I can't wait! :D
Edlinal chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
lol!
Ryonkiii chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Definitely potential! Update soon!
Lady Island Rose chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Hahahahahaha! Mustang driving a Mustang, and kidnapping Edward. . . this is almost too good. I love it so much. Awesome job.

You know, the way Mustang is, he almost reminds me of Captain Jack Harkness. Almost.

Awesome work :)
rainbowMonstrosity chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Whooooaaaa where did this come from? I go to start spamming Reprieve with reviews and I see THIS?

In answer to your question: Potential? Absolutely. I think you can kind of tell in the beginning how very not-serious this started out. Big background chapter, idle phone call, then HOLY FLYING BROWNIES, IT'S ROY! I was beginning to wonder what was going on until Mustang showed up, but then it was like "I have become a fish because I. AM. HOOKED." That's like the focal point where everything started building up on it's potential for awesomeness.

I love the conversation between the two of them; Roy is so mean to Edward sometimes. I think it takes the mind of a fanfictionite to see the potential in their relationship (makes witty misconstrued RoyEd joke).

While I realize this won't be updated for a while in favor of important real-life stuff as well as TBA:R, I have to say that I'm excited to see where this will go...

Well, I've got stuff to do now, so...uh, bye. *waves*
pwnsomelink chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I like this first chapter! It was funny and well put together. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next chapter!

Just one question, though...is this going to be yaoi? Because I really think that there are not enough NON-YAOI stories with Roy and Edward.