Reviews for Thank You, Molly Prewett
Ralinde chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I think this was really adorable. I felt so sorry for Arthur and I loved how Molly decided to open up to him and how much this meant to him. Bullying hurts, and all it takes is one person to stand up for you and I'm glad Molly did that. She's just that kind of person. Great drabble.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awww. :) Cute.
FiveSecondsOfCrazy chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I have only one thing to say.

Awe...
hasfihasifgaoifg chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is gorgeous.

I can't.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This. Oh my! This was just sweet and adorable. And I LOVED it. Okay? LOVED it. Which makes me sad that it took me this long to actually read it.

As I've told you before, I find that I love stories that I can relate to and this is definitely one that I can. I /get/ Arthur here.
"He's eleven. Their words hurt — they land like knives hilt deep in his chest and they stay there. / He wonders sometimes if it would be easier to just give it all up" - While Arthur wasn't exactly bullied, I know first-hand the damage words can do. The freaks, and the oddballs; they hurt. And I can relate to Arthur here.

The way that Molly first talks with him - the moving closer each day - is really sweet and adorable. And I think my favorite line was "They think you're crazy / I think they're wrong" - it's so very Molly. Perfect.

"He watches her go, knowing she will probably never know how much that conversation mattered to him" - I liked this line a lot too. All it takes is one person to make all the other words invalidated and I'm glad that Molly did that for Arthur.

Do I really need to say it? It was beautiful, darling! As always.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That was sweet. One small thing though, it's petrol, not gas. Keep writing
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Aw...I can see Molly still having that truck now. :)
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awwww!
HogwartsRocks chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, good. I'd write more very's but it would take to long. You're in luck, I don't like many short stories.
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
*dies of adorableness overload*

Laura, this made me want to /cry/. Not because it's sad - because it's so bloody sweet, and they're so little and innocent and adorable and they have no idea of the future ahead of them, and that hurts. Gah.

I love excited Arthur gets over the truck. So cute. I love how Molly moved closer over time. I can't even explain the ball of fluttery squee in my chest right now. I should read more of these two.

(or you could write more of 'em, heh)

Lovely, as usual, you wonderful being.