Reviews for The Whooves Collection Ep3: The Crystal Shadows
12ofHearts chapter 1 . 8/24
Can I just say you are missing a huge opportunity here. The Vashta Neighrada.

Please, please, this needs to be the thing.
Ponylover99 chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
I wonder who your muse is... Whatever. They are a pretty good muse 'cause this stories AWSOME! Please Continue!
Ponylover99 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Wow, I totally forgot about cutie marks! Way to go! :)
Ponylover99 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is still A-MA-ZING! Like I said, Continue!
Starburst16 chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
...
AWSOOOOOOME! I loved the explanation for why the Empire disappeared! You did an excellent job with this story. Brohoof, man! /)
Starburst16 chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Ooooh, yay, another Doctor recording! I wondered if there were any other emergency protocals besides the one that takes companions home.
Oops! I said I wouldn't reveiw unless I had something really important to say... Oh! You're doing a great job! That's important!
Starburst16 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Ooooo, spooky! I'm glad you decided to use Sombra. They really should've given that guy more story in the show. I like it so far!
I'll try to stop posting so many reveiws, unless I have something REALLY important to say. Your reveiw box is probably getting cluttered (do reveiw boxes get cluttered? Are reveiw boxes even a thing? *shrug*).
chris chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
You are an amazing author. Also, a plothole I forgot to mention, at one point the doctor had his screwdriver when he shouldn't have( twilight had it).Your story was great,but I kept wanting someone to mention Sombra returning. Hope you write the next story soon. P.S. I'm waiting patiently for the next story.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
fantastic absolutely fantastic I can't wait for the next one ALLONS-Y.
chris chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Can't you see? In the season three premiere of my little pony, the Crystal Empire disappeared and then reappeared with the exact same citizens thousands of years later while Sombra was mostly a black mass. What if the rift took the Empire to the future and Sombra was being carried by Vashta Nerada who burned to death at the end of the episode, yes, they were cooked alive on a children's TV show. Doctor Who was made for children, people die often in that one and it takes delight in traumatizing its veiwers.
ProfessorSebben chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Dear Me, The Big Beam, theoretically speaking, might have brought them into an alternate dimensions, or caused a hole in the space time continuum or, echoing Series 5 of The Revived series of Doctor Who, Rips or Cracks in Time, Like two points that should have never met.
ProfessorSebben chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Argh! You managed to keep this story running but to have another Cliffhanger. This Chapter is as good as saying, Oh I'm the Doctor, and I can save the Earth with a kettle and some string, and look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable.

Or saying, " What? What? WHAT!?"

or, "It's all wibbly wobbly, Timey Whimey...stuff"

or "Daleks are invading equestria"

And Davros was the guy who said he was a god, wasn't he?
chris chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I started reading your doctor whooves stories and I am amazed by them. That numbers thing is a brilliant idea, but it isn't the only one. I hope that you update soon! P.S. The library in the empire is huge! Can you imagine the amount of Vashta nerada?
Astral-Walker chapter 2 . 1/21/2013