Reviews for Clandestine
The Dreamer17 chapter 7 . 2/13
Update this story is the bomb!
Anonymous-1.25.415 chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Can't wait for the next chap!
sorchauna chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
So glad to see an update. Love this story!
phantompanther chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
This is the first fanfiction of "Hitman" I have read and I am glad that I took the time to be selective with my choices! Although I have no knowledge of the game itself, I became immediately mesmerized while watching the movie and have done so many times over, since. Being also that I work in the legal sector, this story appeals to me immensely. You are a talented writer and I look forward to seeing where you take this. Arleen appears to be a down to earth and very believable, realistic character. Keep it up.
-phantom
LoverOfVampires chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Absolutely love this fanfic so far and really really hope you'll continue it soon. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
I am loving your story, you are very good. Please, keep up the good work. 3
BlackPandaBur chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
I feel like I've been starving without this story! Great update :) i love his awkwardness with physical contact and his self-reprimanding.

Peace out x
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
This is something special
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
I really love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Pretty good stuff
dalthurae chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Ahhhhh, loving this so far! Can't wait till the next update. :D
Guest12 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Wow, I am loving your story ! You have captured 47 so well :) I hope you'll keep updating because this is a great read !
sorchauna chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Really glad to see an update. Hoping we get interaction between the two next time.
Tropical Mary chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
So much of yay for this update! I cannot wait to see where you take this...
Sera22 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
What a wonderful update.
I liked again how your described his great inner turmoil, his will to understand his feelings, his failure and desire to kill her.

I am glad he did not do it, I like her a lot.

Well, we will see what he is up to in your next chapter. I look forward to it.

Sera