Reviews for Clandestine
Rothalion chapter 9 . 7/21
Thanks for the update! I enjoy this story. You are doing a great job at balencing their disparite (sp) lives. Hope to see more soon.
ErquPheme chapter 9 . 7/21
And someone is busted!
Keep it up! I really love your work, can't wait for the next chapter!
Soul of Ashes chapter 8 . 7/12
I sat and read this entire story up till now all morning, riveted. Although most stories really drive the whole adult scenario thing, this story takes a nice pace, even if the six month gap was jarring and depressing, it really made me feel 47's struggle to make sense of the relationship outside of his experience as a contract killer.

I really really cannot wait to see how this night is going to go though. The tension and all this touching is making me all wibbly-woobly. (Yes. Yes that is my word and I'm going to use it!)
Hyoshado chapter 8 . 7/10
Loved it! Great once again :3 I wonder if that Jack guy is coming back~ I have a feeling he'll go all creep on Arleen and 47 will have to step in!
ErquPheme chapter 8 . 7/6
I really like this story! It's always gets nervous how 47 thinks about killing Arleen. The development of their relationship is so, how should I describe it, beautiful?
I can also see through the fanfic, if I'm not completely wrong, hints from all of the games (ok, not from Absolution, as far I can see).
Anyways, I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Summer Lotus chapter 8 . 7/1
YOU CAME BACK! I just adore this story but it was untouched for so long. Woohoo! Another awesome chapter-would love to see more. You're character development is great.
Awesome story, hope you update soon
The Dreamer17 chapter 8 . 6/22
Is it just me or is the thought of 47 sharpenings someone's knife oddly romantic to me?
KatyKayy chapter 7 . 3/15
Awesome work, I've read straight through it!
I love how you add many details/unconscious behaviour and thus make both of them believable characters. I also appreciate that you don't let Arleen be dull-witted to increase tension or angst (situations like "Oh, I thought that you thought that ..."). I guess her sharp mind is part of her attraction to 47.
The last update was in October, so please don't tell me that you've abandoned this fic ...?
Now that 47 decided to give them a go, you can't leave us hanging.
Please come back to update their story!
The Dreamer17 chapter 7 . 2/13
Update this story is the bomb!
Anonymous-1.25.415 chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Can't wait for the next chap!
sorchauna chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
So glad to see an update. Love this story!
phantompanther chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
This is the first fanfiction of "Hitman" I have read and I am glad that I took the time to be selective with my choices! Although I have no knowledge of the game itself, I became immediately mesmerized while watching the movie and have done so many times over, since. Being also that I work in the legal sector, this story appeals to me immensely. You are a talented writer and I look forward to seeing where you take this. Arleen appears to be a down to earth and very believable, realistic character. Keep it up.
-phantom
LoverOfVampires chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Absolutely love this fanfic so far and really really hope you'll continue it soon. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2014