Reviews for Clandestine
Marimar chapter 10 . 11/28
This is amazing...I hope u update soon, 47 and Arleen are so cute together, hopefully some more action for Arleen 3
TKVonMerrik chapter 10 . 11/22
New chapter soon? Cliffhanger tease is teasing. :P
Logodari chapter 1 . 10/10
I love the story, and hope to see new chapter soon.
The Dreamer17 chapter 10 . 10/6
I was right off the edge of my seat, then a cliffhanger came and pulled me back.
Hyoshado chapter 10 . 9/27
YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOOING? D: Ugh... stupid cliffhanger. Anyway, great chapter! Hopefully its 47 thats actually behind the door :D :D :D Love your writing, keep up the great work!
samantamax chapter 10 . 9/15
I hope that 47 is watching Arleen and the Lucas guy lurking around. I would hate to see 47 being exposed just because Lucas appeared. But then again, Arleen must at some point find out his true profession.
I don't like Lucas. Anyway, I know that Malcolm would beat his sorry ass. :D
ErquPheme chapter 10 . 9/14
Poor Arleene, hope that "Malcolm" isn't that stranger whom comes to her she's ready to attack!
Vorazlov28 chapter 9 . 9/13
This story is so great! I can't wait for you to update soon!
samantamax chapter 9 . 8/24
This is so far the best Hitman fanfiction story I have fount that has a subtle possible romance in it which involves the hitman himself. I like reading how the agent battles with himself every time he visits Arleen, simply because it goes against his own instincts, yet he is unable to help his curiosity. And when it seems like he has found something similar to acceptance that he is becoming more attached to the young woman, trouble seeks to find him from another direction. The poor guy can't get a break. I await the following chapter to see what happens next and will Arleen discover his true identity and what he does for living.
Rothalion chapter 9 . 7/21
Thanks for the update! I enjoy this story. You are doing a great job at balencing their disparite (sp) lives. Hope to see more soon.
ErquPheme chapter 9 . 7/21
And someone is busted!
Keep it up! I really love your work, can't wait for the next chapter!
Soul of Ashes chapter 8 . 7/12
I sat and read this entire story up till now all morning, riveted. Although most stories really drive the whole adult scenario thing, this story takes a nice pace, even if the six month gap was jarring and depressing, it really made me feel 47's struggle to make sense of the relationship outside of his experience as a contract killer.

I really really cannot wait to see how this night is going to go though. The tension and all this touching is making me all wibbly-woobly. (Yes. Yes that is my word and I'm going to use it!)
Hyoshado chapter 8 . 7/10
Loved it! Great once again :3 I wonder if that Jack guy is coming back~ I have a feeling he'll go all creep on Arleen and 47 will have to step in!
ErquPheme chapter 8 . 7/6
I really like this story! It's always gets nervous how 47 thinks about killing Arleen. The development of their relationship is so, how should I describe it, beautiful?
I can also see through the fanfic, if I'm not completely wrong, hints from all of the games (ok, not from Absolution, as far I can see).
Anyways, I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Summer Lotus chapter 8 . 7/1
YOU CAME BACK! I just adore this story but it was untouched for so long. Woohoo! Another awesome chapter-would love to see more. You're character development is great.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »