Reviews for Clandestine
BenRG chapter 12 . 2/21
Yeah, I'm thinking that Lucas is on a 'do or die' contract. He's probably good enough to give 47 a run for his money. If so, Arleen needs to ask herself why she only ever seems to attract killers!
YaoiLovinKitsune chapter 12 . 12/24/2017
I really really love this and I hope you update soon! It's a great story an I can't wait to see where it goes!
xxgunsnroses44xx chapter 12 . 7/12/2017
So when I first read this story, I was cringing at the fact of Agent 47 falling in love with someone but I eased into the story more and more and actually enjoyed it. Is there a second part to this?
Godiva chapter 12 . 7/10/2017
In so happy that you updated this, please don't hang this for longer, kindly put an update soon...its a great story and has an amazing attraction about it...thanks for the update!
Ria chapter 12 . 7/2/2017
I loose this story! Hitman is by far one of my favourite games! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kalcio chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
YAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER HALLELUJAH.
Godiva chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Plz update , it's been quite a while since the last and the story is very good and realistic. Don't leave it hanging like this.
Earnest request!
GODIVA chapter 11 . 3/28/2017
Update plz!
SheerLuck Home chapter 5 . 3/17/2017
I can really appreciate how you defined 47, the way his Agent skills could come out in everyday life. One example is that he didn't know he could be so delicate when he touches her temple, because in his work he'd need that level of dexterity while working with explosives.

It's good that you related things making sense that way, and you conveyed really well how a recluse like 47 could think/behave when faced with anything not pertaining to his daily routine. Anyone who knows this kind of life, shares character traits and behaviors with him (men and women alike), knows all too well how it's like, because it really is like that. All the questionings, second guessing, feelings you're not accustomed to, your rigidity, your own mind constantly chastising you, etc. Therefore to be able to write it as such, you're either one non-social individual yourself or you've done your research/know someone like that. Or it could also come down to the simple fact that you know how to write/imagine things properly.

I always pictured 47 to be asexual, he's really the type, and I rarely give into romanticism but your story is fine because of all the above, well-written. Though I dare hope someone in real life isn't as dumb as this woman, her being accustomed to violence and how stupid/violent humans can be; how could she leave her goddamn windows open and doors unlocked? That's just asking for troubles, either she's really illogical and stupid or perhaps she really wants to die. Philanthropists and naive people like her makes me cringe the way she makes 47 irate, yet again you got those details right, like many others.
I'm glad I clicked on this despite it being categorized as 'romance'.
GODIVA chapter 11 . 3/16/2017
Wow! I'm so glad you are back to this! I have re-read this 3 times till now and finally we can move forward! Please keep on writing and don't finish it in a few chapters. Extend to a lot more... Because the concept is beautiful! Thanks for writing and keep on updating!
chasewilddreams chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
Fantastic! Can't wait to see what's next. Keep writing!
BenRG chapter 11 . 3/9/2017
FWIW, I'm not sure what Lucas's game is. Does he hope to take down 47 and thus increase his own reputation? Is there an outstanding contract on 47's head (almost certainly) that he's trying to claim? Either way, he's bitten off more than he can possibly chew.

Now... I wonder how many lies 47 will be able to make sound like the truth to Arleen's experienced and suspicious ears tomorrow?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2017
What a great update! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Hyoshado chapter 11 . 3/7/2017
I love it! I really like how you portray 47I really hope he kills Lucas... haha
BenRG chapter 10 . 2/26/2017
So, not the ex-husband but possibly an ex-client who, foolishly, Arleen got back on the streets because he deserved a 'second chance'. Someone who is aware of the ICA's activities (if not the details) and doubtless has more than a little awe for the reputation, legend and myth of The Hitman.

Yeah, something tells me that Arleen's life is about to turn into the venue of one of Agent 47's signature extended bouts of technicolour violence. I would find it ironic if it wasn't even personal for him. Rather that, even as Arleen was cowering in her house, understandably fearful of Lucas's return, a frowning Agent 47 is looking at the screen of his laptop and listening to Diana's precise English accent as she outlined who and what Lucas is and why his suddenly movement west was unwelcome to certain vested interests, leading them to pay the ICA a considerable amount of money to make sure that this movement was his last.