Reviews for Clandestine
KatyKayy chapter 7 . 3/15
Awesome work, I've read straight through it!
I love how you add many details/unconscious behaviour and thus make both of them believable characters. I also appreciate that you don't let Arleen be dull-witted to increase tension or angst (situations like "Oh, I thought that you thought that ..."). I guess her sharp mind is part of her attraction to 47.
The last update was in October, so please don't tell me that you've abandoned this fic ...?
Now that 47 decided to give them a go, you can't leave us hanging.
Please come back to update their story!
The Dreamer17 chapter 7 . 2/13
Update this story is the bomb!
Anonymous-1.25.415 chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Can't wait for the next chap!
sorchauna chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
So glad to see an update. Love this story!
phantompanther chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
This is the first fanfiction of "Hitman" I have read and I am glad that I took the time to be selective with my choices! Although I have no knowledge of the game itself, I became immediately mesmerized while watching the movie and have done so many times over, since. Being also that I work in the legal sector, this story appeals to me immensely. You are a talented writer and I look forward to seeing where you take this. Arleen appears to be a down to earth and very believable, realistic character. Keep it up.
-phantom
LoverOfVampires chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Absolutely love this fanfic so far and really really hope you'll continue it soon. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
I am loving your story, you are very good. Please, keep up the good work. 3
BlackPandaBur chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
I feel like I've been starving without this story! Great update :) i love his awkwardness with physical contact and his self-reprimanding.

Peace out x
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
This is something special
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
I really love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Pretty good stuff
dalthurae chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Ahhhhh, loving this so far! Can't wait till the next update. :D
Guest12 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Wow, I am loving your story ! You have captured 47 so well :) I hope you'll keep updating because this is a great read !
sorchauna chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Really glad to see an update. Hoping we get interaction between the two next time.
Tropical Mary chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
So much of yay for this update! I cannot wait to see where you take this...