Reviews for Clandestine
TitanXyz chapter 10 . 7/16
I love this story. I hope that you pick the story back up again.
komentator chapter 10 . 4/15
It is an amazing story, for the Hitman franchise, because this site needs more of them. A bit sad about the updates, but I like the quality of your writhing, so I think it balances things a bit. I have a question thought, if this story follows the game, than why 47 didn't tall Arleen about his time in Italy, when he stopped working for a time, because I think it was his only peaceful time, he could for sure tell about that in the 9th chapter.

But otherwise everything is good. Looking for more in the future.
With regards Komentator.
Panda chapter 10 . 4/10
Gawd I love your story! Please do update soon! Cant wait for new chapter! XD
scythe195 chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Fantastic story, can't wait for the next update!
Marimar chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
This is amazing...I hope u update soon, 47 and Arleen are so cute together, hopefully some more action for Arleen 3
TKVonMerrik chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
New chapter soon? Cliffhanger tease is teasing. :P
Logodari chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I love the story, and hope to see new chapter soon.
The Dreamer17 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
I was right off the edge of my seat, then a cliffhanger came and pulled me back.
Hyoshado chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOOING? D: Ugh... stupid cliffhanger. Anyway, great chapter! Hopefully its 47 thats actually behind the door :D :D :D Love your writing, keep up the great work!
samantamax chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
I hope that 47 is watching Arleen and the Lucas guy lurking around. I would hate to see 47 being exposed just because Lucas appeared. But then again, Arleen must at some point find out his true profession.
I don't like Lucas. Anyway, I know that Malcolm would beat his sorry ass. :D
ErquPheme chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
Poor Arleene, hope that "Malcolm" isn't that stranger whom comes to her house...now she's ready to attack!
Vorazlov28 chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
This story is so great! I can't wait for you to update soon!
samantamax chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
This is so far the best Hitman fanfiction story I have fount that has a subtle possible romance in it which involves the hitman himself. I like reading how the agent battles with himself every time he visits Arleen, simply because it goes against his own instincts, yet he is unable to help his curiosity. And when it seems like he has found something similar to acceptance that he is becoming more attached to the young woman, trouble seeks to find him from another direction. The poor guy can't get a break. I await the following chapter to see what happens next and will Arleen discover his true identity and what he does for living.
Rothalion chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
Thanks for the update! I enjoy this story. You are doing a great job at balencing their disparite (sp) lives. Hope to see more soon.
ErquPheme chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
And someone is busted!
Keep it up! I really love your work, can't wait for the next chapter!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »