Reviews for Awards Ceremony
Selonianth chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
most times fighting for your life inside of this school.

most times forgetting the password to your own common room

Fastest detention

worst hair.

Best Arse (I can imagine dumbledores face upon seeing that he had to announce that)
xHarryIsMyHomeboyx chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
You have no idea how often I imagine an Awards Ceremony taking place for the seventh years at Hogwarts. It was rather amusing to discover that such a story exists! I've always considered "Most Unforgettable Hair," "Most Athletic," "Best Friend," "Most School Spirit," etc. Those were the awards my Middle School gave out when I graduated Eighth Grade, anyway.

I really liked this story. It was funny and made sense. Great job!
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I love your story! Here are some ideas for awards: most times they've raised their hands in class, most detentions, most conversations with Dumbledore, most worried about grades, most girlfriends, most boyfriends, etc., etc.
melchick chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
What is this a parody of?
MaryAnn Granger chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
that was nifty. I have a few ideas, most detentions, most culdrons melted, bravest, loudest girly scream...
moondragon13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004

umm

i dunno

please keep going
Sdoinky chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
That's great! Very funny!
How about... One-Most-Points-In-Quiddich, or Ugliest, or Prettiest, or HH&R could win the Saved-People-From-Various-Monsters-Such-As-The-Basilisk, or Harry could win the Most-Disliked-By-Slytherin, or Snape could win The-Greasiest-Git Award... The list goes on and on!
Author Name Changed chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Loved it!
Jess16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I loved it! Especially the last one. Please keep writing.
Lorelei Lupin chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
He he, nice awards, poor Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws not getting awards. Maybe at the end-award for Houses with the no awards? Good job!
planetofsaturn chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
That's great!
Cassie chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Hey! How bout' one for most sneers! Snape could win! Or one for most Practical jokes and sence Fred and George would'nt be going to Hogwarts anymore give that one to Peeves!
Super Nova2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
What a hilariously clever idea! I love the moss covered boulders bit, that was so funny! Please update soon!
Abbers chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
hee hee... i like this one! Please get sick again and write more! lol. O.o