Reviews for Rescue
eeminxs chapter 9 . 8/10
You have the bones of a great story and aren't afraid to reach deep into how someone feels, as how as they might react. Such as Harry having nappies on once in a while due to severe nightmares; I can see that happening with everything that has happened to him. I do enjoy the rest pace of Harry accepting Severus, since he has an ability to sense magic and has gone through so much, he knows and realized who a person is.
However, there is a lot of grammar errors, missing or misspelled words. Also, sometimes things are confusing due to a lack of information or more information would be nice.
If these things were taken care of, you'd have an even better story than you do now. With that said, I still enjoyed it.
chessie517 chapter 1 . 3/10
Is this story a boggart? Because it is nightmarishly riddikulus. I couldn't finish it, the OOC I could deal with but when the random 2nd animagus forms came out of left field i almost couldn't continue. And then Harry in nappies? Really? That was my stopping point. I realize this is an old fic so hopefully you've improved, and I still admire your creativity and perseverance. Thanks for the entertainment at least and good luck.
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This was sweet
Kittycat chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
It dumb story
Calmzone1 chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
really different, really good. now that it's complete, I would suggest that you read it again and do a bit of minor editing - just dropped words and a few that are in instead of on, etc. Well done.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Nice, well done.
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
harry's lucky. my dad would have spanked me as ell as ground me. :)
caligo-lux chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
wait...what...well that escalaited quickly...first avada kedavra cant be stopped by protego, second dumbledore adopting sev and he calls him father? honestly he is a bit old for that dont you think?
third sirius would never have reacted like that and not only is remus able to get his animagus form instantly without training but harry can change into two forms already? without guidance, training and the needed magic seeing how he only second year o_O
i am going to stop reading from here on cause it gets rediculous pretty fast...
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
The cloud scene was adorable
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
I like the laugh a day idea its cute
whycantyoudeletefanficaccounts chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Dumbledore spanking Sev omg I'm crying XD
Gleas chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Severus is so fun! Love the epilogue lol... sweethaert! XD! Who did Harry marry? (Please don't say Ginny...)
thewolf74 chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I'm happy that Harry did come back, but what made him come back. I really like this story Please write more.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
How can Harry and Snape Floo to a hotel that isn't magical? Wouldn't that violate the statute of secrecy? Also, how would a muggle fireplace be connected to the Floo Network? Mr. Weasley was able to connect the Dursleys' fireplace temporarily when they came to get Harry for the QWC in book 4, but that was because the Dursleys knew about magic. Just wondering ...

Poor Harry. The whole nappy business is a fair indicator of how badly he was brutalized by Vernon. Losing control of one's bodily functions would indicate a fairly high level of terror, I should think. Snape will know this, and I wonder what he will do to Vernon to exact justice.

The snakes certainly did a better job of honoring life debts than Peter ... who ignored it until magic forced him to honor it. The snakes are trying to honor it in a way that ends Voldy. They totally outclass Peter. BTW, is Voldy still hiding in the room in the Chamber of Secrets? That worries me.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
So the Malfoys are going to be good guys? I'm worried that Voldy is still in the castle. He was neither killed nor kicked out during the great Basilisk adventure. I hope the Basilisk eats him next time! Actually, maybe she will eat the two humongous snakes that are coming for Harry!