Reviews for Rescue
This was sweet
Kittycat chapter 9 . 6/22
It dumb story
Calmzone1 chapter 9 . 3/9
really different, really good. now that it's complete, I would suggest that you read it again and do a bit of minor editing - just dropped words and a few that are in instead of on, etc. Well done.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Nice, well done.
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
harry's lucky. my dad would have spanked me as ell as ground me. :)
caligo-lux chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
wait...what...well that escalaited quickly...first avada kedavra cant be stopped by protego, second dumbledore adopting sev and he calls him father? honestly he is a bit old for that dont you think?
third sirius would never have reacted like that and not only is remus able to get his animagus form instantly without training but harry can change into two forms already? without guidance, training and the needed magic seeing how he only second year o_O
i am going to stop reading from here on cause it gets rediculous pretty fast...
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
The cloud scene was adorable
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
I like the laugh a day idea its cute
TheRavenclawReader chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Dumbledore spanking Sev omg I'm crying XD
Gleas chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Severus is so fun! Love the epilogue lol... sweethaert! XD! Who did Harry marry? (Please don't say Ginny...)
thewolf74 chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I'm happy that Harry did come back, but what made him come back. I really like this story Please write more.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
How can Harry and Snape Floo to a hotel that isn't magical? Wouldn't that violate the statute of secrecy? Also, how would a muggle fireplace be connected to the Floo Network? Mr. Weasley was able to connect the Dursleys' fireplace temporarily when they came to get Harry for the QWC in book 4, but that was because the Dursleys knew about magic. Just wondering ...

Poor Harry. The whole nappy business is a fair indicator of how badly he was brutalized by Vernon. Losing control of one's bodily functions would indicate a fairly high level of terror, I should think. Snape will know this, and I wonder what he will do to Vernon to exact justice.

The snakes certainly did a better job of honoring life debts than Peter ... who ignored it until magic forced him to honor it. The snakes are trying to honor it in a way that ends Voldy. They totally outclass Peter. BTW, is Voldy still hiding in the room in the Chamber of Secrets? That worries me.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
So the Malfoys are going to be good guys? I'm worried that Voldy is still in the castle. He was neither killed nor kicked out during the great Basilisk adventure. I hope the Basilisk eats him next time! Actually, maybe she will eat the two humongous snakes that are coming for Harry!
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
They don't seem to be giving much attention to the reborn Voldemort. As for Umbridge ... She should have been transfigured into a toad and fed to the Basilisk! Then again, perhaps some nice polar bear will get her. **evil giggle**
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Voldemort tap-dancing and the DEs doing the Conga? Now that IS AU! LOL!