Reviews for The 59th Annual Hunger Games (SYOT CLOSED) TEMPORARY HIATUS
Hello Kimi chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Yo! I like Riven. Even though he's not a tribute. Probably because of his name (Riven, League of Legends, the Exile. Get it? :D I'm so biased. -_-).
Interesting facts about me that probably nobody cares about, and kinda responds to your interesting statements.
I kinda like yaoi moments in anime/manga. (NaruSasu kiss. if you know Naruto. omg.)
Apparently fish hate me. They all die within a month with my caring for them.
I live in an Asian household in Southern California in the U.S.A.

richards25 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
This was good I enjoyed it a lot! Both seems like good characters, but district two, what are you doing? Why aren't you Volunteering? Madness!

So me! I like penguins and Dragons. Simple yet fun to know.
Patchwork Doll chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
This chapter is in violation of Fanfiction Rules and Guidelines.

Entries not allowed:
2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

This chapter is formatted into an non-story chapter which is not allowed under Guideline 1.

In order to fix the above violation(s) I suggest you do one of the following:
- Delete the story entirely.
- Delete all non-story chapters (chapter 3) and repost the information included on your profile. Republish the story once all characters have been collected.

Failure to fix this violation will force me to report this story, which may result in the deletion of this story and a permanent/temporary ban of the author's account. I encourage you to contact me via private messaging if you are in need of further information.

-Patchwork Doll of Critics United
Alice Kingsleighs chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Yay an update finally, I thought you abandoned the story
I liked Will so much, and his little Angel! just can't wait to know more about him, since for the first time I hear a non career from D2!
Karina well Karina's the typical girl from D2 )
well about me well dunno wht 2 say
I'm 15
I hate yaoi and yuri (lol don't hate k?)
I have a strange attraction towards people who are older (over 40)
Super Serious Gal 3 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Hello! The reapings have started! How exciting!
As you know, I am SSG. I live in Canada. Je parle le français et el español.
I like yaoi too!
I watch Hetalia, play Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and Professor Layton.
I was born on February 3rd.
Can't wait till the next update!
Shuckfaced Crank chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I love your story! No need to be sorry! Sorry for the lady review I sent...I was intrigued.
Shuckfaced Crank chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Tributes, seat tributes. We welcome you to the Hunger Games. Your personal **** until your death.

Awesome story!
Ivy000 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Wow, your reapings are a lot better/longer than mine.

I live in Racine,Wisconsin, USA.
I hate pink.
Name: Alicia Brook James
Age: 12
Gender: Female
District: 11
Appearance: Alicia looks shy and innocent, with wide blue eyes and blonde hair that goes just past her shoulders.
Personality: Her innocent exterior hides a horrible past and twisted nature. Alicia struggles to refind her compassion after watching her entire family be murdered. She has a somewhat double personality, sometimes warm and loving while others cold and bloodthirsty. Alicia always remains strong, both in heart and body. She is agile and muscular.
Strengths: Strong, unpredictable, independent, smart
Weaknesses: Prone to panic attacks, has mild narcolepsy, nightmares, slightly insane
Strategies: Find herself a group and stay out of the way, attack if needed as she is deadly strong
Picked for what reason: Orphanage wanted her gone
Allies: Wants to find a large group
Family/Friends: Lives in the orphanage, one friend, Lily, Lily feels sorry for her and protects her

Please create a character for my story, Torture and Blood!
mustbemalx chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Thanks for accepting Kyra! :D
Hello Kimi chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
That person who created Sunset. asdfghjkl;' HE AND MEADOW AND DUSK AND DAWN ARE SO FREAKING ADORABLE. ('less than three'. Because, ya know, that less than sign doesn't work here..)

Your writing skills are terrific. Update!

xxJokoxx chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Yay, that was great, post more soon!
SakuraDragomir chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
great chapter
awesome writer
please update soon
i can't wait for more adventure and action
i can't wait to read the other reapings