Reviews for Star Wars Ep IV: Dark Assassin
KeepCalmAndLoveSammy chapter 38 . 4/27
So magnificent. Love how original this is. Dark Assassin is like nothing I've ever seen. I enjoyed reading all thirty eight chapters of this alternate version Luke Skywalkers journey. And I look forward to reading more of your work.
Krysta chapter 32 . 4/4
Omg, I had to wipe away a few tears when Leia was reunited with her mother and father! I'm so, so glad that in your story, the DS did not obliterate Alderaan! Throughout the pro fics, Leia has such a hard time coping with the destruction of her home world and the deaths of her family members. I'm also actually glad that she and Luke aren't siblings. I was actually surprised that I was glad, but this spared them both additional pain, although Luke's past is painful enough. You are such a wonderful writer! Keep up the amazing work, and I can't wait to read your next fic after I finish this one. It has been a truly enjoyable experience! Did you ever find out what's wrong with your truck? It could be either the alternator belt or the alternator itself. And I'm very glad your back is better! I have two disc herniations in my low spine, so I do know the pain you go through. Again, kudos to you for creating such an awesome story, especially after you lost most of your work due to a faulty laptop. And happy very belated birthday!
Krysta chapter 13 . 3/26
Hi, L. C.! I wanted to drop you a line to tell you how wonderful this fic is! I absolutely love your OC's, especially Fade. I have a passion for cats, so I'm glad you have her taking the form of one in your story. I'm absolutely hooked! A bit of constructive criticism; your writing style is really great, but I have noticed some small grammatical errors. I believe English isn't your first language, and it's really, really hard to remember everything because our language has so many friggin nuances. I'm also a writer and English IS my first language, and I often have trouble getting things just right. Just wanted to bring it to your attention. But the grammar errors, as few as they are, don't detract from the story at all. I'm really, really, REALLY enjoying myself reading this! I have some medical conditions that cause me a great deal of pain and this has been a wonderful distraction in keeping it at bay, and keeping my mind occupied. I can't wait to read your next installment of this saga! I'm also interested in reading your Alladin Fox, too. I'll read that after I finish this and your next installment. You are such a talented writer! Have you thought about getting your works published?

Ok, I need to get to reading this next chapter. I can't wait to see how Luke/Spector will go about rescuing Princess Leia, Han, Chewie and Obi-Wan!
NonchalantxFish chapter 38 . 3/16
damn, this is a FANTASTIC story! everyone's so fucking COOL, like, i love overpowered characters sooooo much. thanks for writing and posting!
NakedFury chapter 1 . 1/10
So in this case there were no twin children?
Beloved Daughter chapter 38 . 1/7
Fascinating story. Thanks for writing and posting. Can't wait to see more butterfly effects that having Luke as an augmented assassin and the survival of more Jedi makes...
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
I was rereading this fantastic story, and I realized that 3 and 15 is not 17, it's 18. Did you pull those numbers straight from the movie? I don't actually own that one, so it's been a while since I watched it and I can't remember.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/27/2016
Good right up until this chapter. I hate to abandon this story so close to the end but I refuse to continue reading stories where the author has not properly warned for the inclusion of EU characters. You have now been added to the list of authors who can't be trusted and are thus to be avoided by those who dislike authors that try to trick readers into reading their fic despite knowing there are aspects some readers would avoid if given the choice.
Darksnider05 chapter 19 . 1/2/2016
Yeah not buying the Jedi attempting to get Vader to surrender a couple of them tried that and some others were like will kill him together. Didn't go well but their for forgiving Vader they want him dead and in the dirt.
Darksnider05 chapter 15 . 1/2/2016
Where did the idea that Jedi don't kill come from that's odd they'd slaughter their way out of the Deathstar no prob. Most Jedi from the clone wars have probably killed people in the 4 digits alone not even counting droids.

The CW was brutal.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/14/2015
Haven't quite finished, but wanted to review while I have the chance.

I don't usually like OC's, they often became the main or second lead, and the reason I read SW fanfic is to read about the characters we have grown to love not some random OCs. However, your OCs were well developed, and did not overpower the other players. They were there to support Luke (who I'm glad you didn't make into a prodigy, as that would be too OOC).

Not too sure about Mara Jade though, but I hope she goes the same way as other OCs and doesn't take over your fic. I suppose I'll find out once I finish this and get started on the sequel.

I am enjoying this so far. It's evident that you have given the plot a lot of thought. Additionally, it is well edited. I look forward to finishing this and the sequel.
Iamwhononofyouare chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
I thought the empire killed all the Jedi, it didn't take then prisoner, yeah?
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Leia... Is not Luke's sister in this. Huh. I'm actually convinced she wasn't originally suppose to e Luke's sister, but that it was changed when Lucas realized Leia was literally the only important female character in the series. Mind you, if she was suppose to be his sister from the get go, the scene where. She and Luke make out becomes far more disturbing.
Good start!
Ben Henry TK421 chapter 38 . 8/31/2014
Loved this! Great writing skills! You do an awesomesuperfantastic job on writing! Thanks for this great story, your the best! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
I love your story! Just one thing- and I may be getting this wrong- but Obi-wan said he'd pay three thousand up front and fifteen thousand upon arrival and three thousand plus fifteen thousand is eighteen thousand, not seventeen. You may be factoring something else in, but...yeah.
Love your story!