Reviews for Star Wars Ep IV: Dark Assassin
Darksnider05 chapter 19 . 1/2
Yeah not buying the Jedi attempting to get Vader to surrender a couple of them tried that and some others were like will kill him together. Didn't go well but their for forgiving Vader they want him dead and in the dirt.
Darksnider05 chapter 15 . 1/2
Where did the idea that Jedi don't kill come from that's odd they'd slaughter their way out of the Deathstar no prob. Most Jedi from the clone wars have probably killed people in the 4 digits alone not even counting droids.

The CW was brutal.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/14/2015
Haven't quite finished, but wanted to review while I have the chance.

I don't usually like OC's, they often became the main or second lead, and the reason I read SW fanfic is to read about the characters we have grown to love not some random OCs. However, your OCs were well developed, and did not overpower the other players. They were there to support Luke (who I'm glad you didn't make into a prodigy, as that would be too OOC).

Not too sure about Mara Jade though, but I hope she goes the same way as other OCs and doesn't take over your fic. I suppose I'll find out once I finish this and get started on the sequel.

I am enjoying this so far. It's evident that you have given the plot a lot of thought. Additionally, it is well edited. I look forward to finishing this and the sequel.
Iamwhononofyouare chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
I thought the empire killed all the Jedi, it didn't take then prisoner, yeah?
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Leia... Is not Luke's sister in this. Huh. I'm actually convinced she wasn't originally suppose to e Luke's sister, but that it was changed when Lucas realized Leia was literally the only important female character in the series. Mind you, if she was suppose to be his sister from the get go, the scene where. She and Luke make out becomes far more disturbing.
Good start!
Ben Henry TK421 chapter 38 . 8/31/2014
Loved this! Great writing skills! You do an awesomesuperfantastic job on writing! Thanks for this great story, your the best! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
I love your story! Just one thing- and I may be getting this wrong- but Obi-wan said he'd pay three thousand up front and fifteen thousand upon arrival and three thousand plus fifteen thousand is eighteen thousand, not seventeen. You may be factoring something else in, but...yeah.
Love your story!
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
OMIGOSH I can tell its gonna be good. The plot seems interesting, your spelling and grammar is used a semicolon ("the most feared punctuation on earth"- a quote, I kid you not) correctly in the first sentence! So excited!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 38 . 4/16/2014
This was a great tale with an incredible weave of humor, action, and character interaction to it. It was well written, and it held my interest throughout. Well done! I am eager for the second book! (Ep.V)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
In answer to the question at the star of this chapter, I am very much enjoying all of Luke's buddies. It fleshes him out, makes his accomplishments more realistic. It reminds me of the TV show "Nikita", and I like it!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
I've got to say, I am thoroughly enjoying Vader's sense of humor regarding Tarkin. So much fun, and it gives the Sith Lord much more of a personality and greater character.
SwordMasterZ chapter 38 . 3/23/2014
misteryman526 chapter 32 . 3/12/2014
"...firepower greater than half the Starfleet."

I don't think the term 'Starfleet' is ever used in Star Wars (most likely due to infringement issues) so I think you should have said "half the Imperial Navy" instead.
F Maurice chapter 38 . 3/4/2014
Good story, but I hope there's more interaction between Han and Leia in the next one.
F Maurice chapter 37 . 3/4/2014
So Mara Jade has appeared. I'm so curious to see what part she will play.