Reviews for For The Same Reason
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/5
FAN!
MyBunnyHatIsCoolerThanYours chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I really liked this, mostly because I love GemanyXItaly, but one thing. Knowing quite a bit of Italian, I noticed a typo. It isn't "Oh mio dio," But "Oh Dio mio." It's just an odd Italian thing. Once again, I love this story. I just wanted to let you know. Sorry If you have heard this before. I would favorite but I have little children reading my stuff, and I don't want them stumbling across this on my authors page.
HoistTheColours89 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Aww, it was sweet and hot and funny, all in one.
Feli makes such an adorable uke.!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Awesome!
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Aw, I love this couple so much! And I just love the way you write them.

IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I luv, I luv, I luv this! Anal rimming to ease the post-coital pain is super hawt.
Arukea chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
- I love it /
The Lord Writer chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
this was awesome! Omg Feli!
SilentShisou chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
XD
88KittyGirl88 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Neeeeeeee this was to awesome he whole time I was fangirling - Sugar ,,#3 from the 4
kamiam714 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Using my new 3ds to type this - yay! - anyway I really liked this story, even though its just pwp.I will be looking through your other works. Thank you for the great read!
The Queen MiMi chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
XD Love it.
Yuki no Tenchi chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Very cute, very sexy, very funny, and I love the refrence to the first 2 episodes of season 1! I truely enjoyed this.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Loooool GerIta Was So Cute In This And I Dunno Why But I Can See This Happening In The Series If It Took A More Mature Turn
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
my god... i just read this on a library computer... im so embarassed...