Reviews for Contagious
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 21 . 9/9
Loved it
Susnsmsh chapter 21 . 6/13
That was wonderful! There were a few times I got a little tired of where the story was going and that was exactly when you'd change pace. Well done!
Shivii-Chan chapter 21 . 6/2
thank you so much for sharing with us this amazing story. such a great flow to it, enjoyable personalities, humor that fit in perfectly and had me laughing for an instant and then heartwrenching moments that totally brought me more into this journey. itasaku was so well captivated and a good slow burn that finally ended in a happy ending (i was nervous for sure) and most importantly the solid concept of the story that didnt drag for more than it needed to. what can I say? this story was contagious. thank you xoxoxo
Lindt Luirae chapter 21 . 3/26
this has been such a beautiful journey and I enjoyed every bit of it! (Totally worth being behind on uni work oops) Thank you so so much for sharing!
Lindt Luirae chapter 20 . 3/26
I guessed that the blue rose would help Itachi yay! GAh this story is my entire life rn and I'm not okay at all. This is so so beautiful thank you for publishing this!
Lindt Luirae chapter 19 . 3/26
I knew it! I KNEW it! damn this is INTENSE
Lindt Luirae chapter 18 . 3/25
I was so sure it's Kabuto! I'm so sad I have to stop reading here because I'm behind on my uni work *sobs* great awesome beautiful chapter, I sincerely hope tje ending is happy!
Lindt Luirae chapter 17 . 3/25
I was on AO3 reading this chapter and I must say it's AMAZING. beautiful job, love the smut xD 3
Lindt Luirae chapter 16 . 3/25
Oh dang! It's Karin isn't it? Does that mean they'll meet Sasuke? Ooooh. Great chapter!
Lindt Luirae chapter 15 . 3/25
Man her position is so tough! Poor girl. Great chapter!
Lindt Luirae chapter 14 . 3/25
God this book is AMAZING. You're such a great writer wow great job keep it up!
Lindt Luirae chapter 13 . 3/25
This just gets better and better! 3
Lindt Luirae chapter 12 . 3/25
I love this story so much! Kisame and Sakura's friendship is goals
Lindt Luirae chapter 11 . 3/25
Finally some ItaSaku interaction! Love it
Lindt Luirae chapter 9 . 3/24
Akatsuki grocery shopping made my day hahaha