Reviews for Contagious
Faraheim chapter 21 . 10/19
MissLL chapter 20 . 10/4
Great read bravo...
Noodle king chapter 21 . 5/31
This story is so worth the read that I actually spent the whole night reading it. Not lying, it's 2 AM here. So kudos to you, dear author!
Rory O'Kane chapter 1 . 5/17
The story has good characterizations of the Akatsuki, and the romance is realistic. On the negative side, the story is too vague when it time-skips, and I don’t always believe that things would stay the same for that long. While some of the foreshadowing is laughably clunky, other twists – small ones in battle and big ones about the main quest – were surprising and satisfying. This story still makes it onto my Favorites list.
JessikaUnnie chapter 21 . 1/15
Loved every bit of this. Sakura starting of weak and earning her way up. There's too many fics out there where she has unrealistic S class powers off the back. Itachi wasn't OOC, and slowly opened up. Finally no unesasary Akatsuki love triangles. The ending was completely realistic and vague enough. Your grammar and story setting where the best I've encountered in a long time! This fic deserves more reviews!
Doujin-Maker chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
Her powers are superb!
Doujin-Maker chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
What..a peculiar sceniaro.
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Ahhhhhhh~~! Great start!
een nihc chapter 21 . 10/22/2015
Asides from the storyline being a bit predictable sometimes, ahem, blue rose and Itachi & Sakura trapped in the cave plot, it was overall a good story. I did enjoy reading it. I don't really like the way Sasuke was portrayed here but I never really like this character in the first place anyway, so it's okay. Appreciate the ItaSaku goodness here and look forward to your new fics. Good luck.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2015
This was really great. You have a clear writing style and I enjoyed the character interactions- they were neither too dramatic nor too cheesy. But best of all, your fight scenes were thrilling to read. Thanks for writing and sticking with this!
Amaya And Aiko no Akatsuki chapter 21 . 6/9/2015
I loved this story so much, and I'm so sad to see it over with!
Your eloquence and vocabulary is envy-invoking-definitely better than many authors I've come across.
Congrats on finishing your story!
Fuyumi Yukihara chapter 21 . 5/16/2015
This story, without any doubt, is one of the most amazing and heart-touching fanmade stories that i had ever read, and thats me saying from years of .
At the end, it made my heart(if i had one haha...jk)hurt to know the story was almost over and at the epilogue, ugh...I just wanted to cry knowing that someday Itachi will soon leave Sakura, and it was just so sad to know that. Amazing story, you completing the story was a plus, knowing you put your heart into the stories you do. Im just wow...Keep on making wonderful stories. Ehem, preferably Itachi and Sakura, Ehem.
Niniz chapter 20 . 3/31/2015
Persony person chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
This is outstandingly written. One of the best fics I've read. Have no clue why there are not more favorites/reviews. Seriously, this is one of those gems I'm always searching for when I read fanfiction. You've got outstanding character development, a complex plot, and this is finished! Keep up the wonderful writing. And thank you, for writing.
Treeni chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
Holy lord this was a good read. It's 4:07 in the morning and I almost was late turning in an online project because I was distracted by this. I should have been asleep what, 6 hours ago? meh. I love it. I love it lots.