Reviews for Contagious
Nyxdolor chapter 21 . 2/28
I started reading this fic in high school, and it wasn't finished then, last thing I remember was them trapped in a cave and that's it. Years went by, and yesterday while I was searching for new ItaSaku stuff( some things never change) I stumbled upon this. I didn't recognize it was this story until the festival chapter.
I love it! My teenage self was awakened and I enjoyed it so much!
Green Alba chapter 21 . 1/28
As you said at the beginning of the fic, it's another take on Sakura joined the Akatsuki and I read quite a few of these! So much that I thought I had read yours and just forgotten about it but if that's the case then I truly have a case of memory loss!

So that's a solid story as I came to expect from you. The final twist with why the virus was unleashed in Konoha, I didn't see that one coming. So points for originality. The relationship development between Sakura and Itachi was well done. They're just right, Sakura isn't over the top emotional and Tsundere, and Itachi isn't the prison door that opened up with Sakura as we've come to expect in so many fic portrayals. They are both more subtle which is great.

I loved all those biology talks about the virus... it makes it so much more real. Not that I'd know if it was pure bollocks but it certainly looks the part!
So thanks again for all this hard work to keep us entertained!
Sayer13 chapter 21 . 1/23
Great story!
Marichatsaviour101 chapter 21 . 1/8
Just popping in to say I enjoyed this book and might come back sometime to reread when I forget the plot again. Ugh! I'm running out of Itasaku books.
Gwenn S chapter 21 . 11/9/2020
Wow... wow.

I hadn't read a fanfiction like this in forever. It's just so perfect and serene and... wow. I laughed, cried, and thoroughly enjoyed this. I will always treasure this fic someplace in my heart. Thank you for creating this wonderful story. Thank you.
Adriannna17 chapter 17 . 10/18/2020
Soooo, this chapter was eventful. Am I the only one who was worried about sakura s nudity and not their lives. Sasuke would've been a real p*ssy if he fought itachi when he didn't have chakra.
comatosejoy chapter 21 . 5/19/2020
Excellent work, as always. You had me gripping the edge of my seat during the showdown between Sasuke and Itachi. I particularly enjoyed Kisame and Sakura's friendship.
Spirit Seer chapter 21 . 4/1/2020
It was a little weird finding and reading this during the current pandemic, but I really enjoyed it. I love ItaSaku, and this one was paced and structured really well in plot and characterization, both the canon characters and the OCs. I called the blue rose, but you really caught me by surprise with Eri-as-Kabuto and Sasuke and the reasons behind the virus. Super huge kudos, since I rarely get surprised.

I don't know if anyone else has ever mentioned this before, but can I also say that I really appreciated you keeping this T? I like reading romance but don't care to read smut, so I really appreciated how you separated it out, not just labeled it T while really writing M, as I've found sometimes, too. Anyway, I might be the only one to tell you this, but thank you very much for that. I could enjoy the story more since I wasn't worried about being sneaked up on.

Thanks again for a lovely read, and I hope that you're able to write those side one-shots at some point. I wouldn't mind reading when the Akatsuki meet Itsuki for the first time. (I can't decide whether Kisame would spoil the kid rotten or simply put mischievous ideas in his head and make the rambunctiousness worse or both.) I hope that you're doing well right now during this pandemic. Take care, and happy writing!
ItaSaku99 chapter 21 . 3/21/2020
It was such a good story... With an interesting plot of course... And it definitely will be good if you post some one shots of contagious verse ... Waiting to read some... Hope you update soon...
Khaleesi Kardashian chapter 21 . 11/27/2019
This is one of the best ItaSaku fics I’ve ever read. Good job!
rosiedear chapter 2 . 5/12/2019
This is really interesting.
Utopia Empire chapter 21 . 5/23/2018
Comin really late to the party and all I can say is... God job for writing this story. So far, it's bearable and I like the dynamics between Sakura and the other Akatsuki members.
Really sad to what happened to Sasuke
assmaster9000 chapter 21 . 5/15/2018
Beautiful story TT . TT

So sad that it has to end, but it ended on such a good note.
assmaster9000 chapter 19 . 5/15/2018
omg what the heck, SASUKE?! i'm literally gonna explode from this plot twist ftw
DarlingDelilah chapter 21 . 5/4/2018
Right. I finished this real early in the morning - I COULD NOT put it down - and decided that I needed to give myself a few hours to cool so I can express how much I truly love this, but uh yeah, the words still aren’t coming.

It’s just a massive garble of unintelligible sounds, so yeah, you broke me. This is such a good piece, I wish I could read it over and over again for the first time. Did I mention you’re amazing? Because damn, you’re amazing