Reviews for Only If His Eyes Are Blue
Dru Ennis chapter 29 . 11/13
Extremely chilling all the way through. Very well written.
bluespiritgal chapter 29 . 6/25/2013
Great story! Loved every chap but would have loved to have Starsky confront Calvetti or even Marcus at some point and gained back some of what he'd lost. Hutch got the chance, but for Starsk its still an unresolved issue

I did like how you kept Starksy strong though, despite what he went through, that he fought back in ways Calvetti did not anticipate, like focusing in on the pain rather than letting Calvetti get the final satisfaction.

Mind game stories are always interesting but so hard to write. you did great job. I love Starsky angst/Hutch hurt comfort but I hope if you did write a sequel to this with Marcus, Starsky get to come out on top and stronger for it.
Manu chapter 29 . 6/20/2013
Kerry This has been epic period
Soooooooo great!
booM7boo chapter 29 . 6/16/2013
Thank you, Kerry for another fantastic, suspense-filled epic! Bravo! Oh my goodness, not only one depraved individual is after Starsky, but two! That was almost too much for me to take in the one and same story (lol!). Ah ha, I just knew it had to end that way for Calvetti and for you know who to arrange it! Loved the ending - I don't blame for the way the boys reacted to the woman's question about the Torino!

p.s. Can't wait for the third part of If I Can't Have You, Then Neither Can He.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/16/2013
Thanks for a great story
BnBfanatic chapter 29 . 6/15/2013
ell doneT! Ggreat writing, great story all the way around! Kudos and thank you.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/14/2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I really loved the ending; it was simply perfection! I have enjoyed every chapter! You are a brilliant writer and I hope you will write more stories, especially the dark ones! I only wish this one could have been filmed! Thank you again for all your hard work and dedication! You have made S and H come alive again for me and all your readers! I can't wait for your next story! Will there be another one soon?
Rainey chapter 29 . 6/13/2013
This was, by far, one of the best S&H fanfics I've read in a long time. It was angsty, emotional, and absolutely riveting. Great, great job.
Peekaboo chapter 29 . 6/13/2013
Luved it! Didnt want it to end though so hope you bring Marcus back into it in the future as a follow on. Can't wait to see your next story thanks so much for all you do, your the best!
SnarkyKittee chapter 29 . 6/13/2013
That was such an entertaining, emotional ride! Thanks so much for all the time you put into it, and sharing it with u. I love how you love to hurt Starsky, and how it tortures dear Hutch. The potential Marcus next story has me very excited for more!

ps) Thanks for including m'man Huggy!
batbair chapter 29 . 6/13/2013
As always, a great job and a wild, complex trip!
brook5 chapter 29 . 6/13/2013
oh your so welcome ...I do love to hurt the poor guy ...and what a great story this was ..thank you for all the time you put into this have written this as if i am watching the eppy of them ...i cant wait to see what is next for us readers !
Manu chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
This is a great chapter . I loved all of it...Hutch's relief at realizing Starsky is safe, Starsky waking up for a little , and of course the unexpected twist of Marcus calling the hospital! I can't wait to read the next...unfortunately tomorrow. Good night !
Rainey chapter 28 . 6/7/2013
This was such a powerful chapter. Again, the dialogue between Hutch and Marcus was pure perfection, and your writing is simply incredible.
Tabs chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
Initially, I had an idea...and that is why the amazing writer that is KERRY kindly added my name when starting this epic journey. Unfortunately, RL and job hunting got in the way (grrrr!) and my contribution was minimal to say the least! This wonderful saga has been the astounding work of KERRY and her muse, and I thank her hugely for such an amazing piece of art/writing that has been a pleasure to read. I am sad it is ending, but Kerry...thanks for your talent and bringing this little idea to are the best!...and I await the final chapter with baited breath and hope that in future stories, you bring back the evil Marcus to finish what he promised lol! Thanks. Tabs XX