Reviews for Pokemon Odyssey and Labyrinth
WereDragon EX chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
This is an interesting chapter, though I aplogize, it was hard for me to follow, since I was confused about some of the interactions N had with other characters here, as I don't know how he knew them in the past. N is commonly depicted as a solitary person who is distrustful of people, except for the player character. Nonetheless, your writing is good, so do update soon.
WereDragon EX chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Well, I would say you madea good start with your story, though I'm sorry to say that I don't really understand much of it, particularly the parts that pertain to Etrain Odyssey. Personally, I don't see any issue with N's character, and it is possible Ghetsis did emotionally abuse him in the past. Whether Colress was a figure in N's past or not is debatable. I think I'll debut him soon in my story. I've always pegged Reshiram as speaking in the elegant, deep masculine voice it had in the 14th Pokemon movie, and in my fic, any talking Legendaries will use the same voices they had in the Pokemon anime. But I did enjoy Reshiram's characterization, it did sort of evoke a Doctor-like feel for me though, particularly of his earlier incarnations. I apologize that I cannot comment further, since there is little else I understand in the chapter, but good job nonetheless.