Reviews for Wishing On A Christmas Coin
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 5/9
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 5/3
So sweet, thanks for sharing.
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 1 . 4/4
This fanfic always gets me on the spirit of Christmas! ️ Not only that, it gives me that HEA I always love!
Warm regards from Florida!️
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 1 . 4/1
This was a wonderful little story. I wish I had a ghostly visitor to lead me to my soulmate.
Crazy89 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Wow, I love it. I wish there was more and see what would have happened.
Vivi H88 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Great story :)
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Oh, I really liked this story- such a neat one shot to read. Thank you so much for writing it.

Knit
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
It made me cry! I loved it and wish there was more! Thanks for sharing!
wheredelime chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Love your story, felt very Christmas-y
Although i would like there to be one more chapter just so we could see how edward deals with his mom.
Love all your stories btw
Happy holidays
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Great writing..bella is just an idiot for loving someone who treated her so badly...i have no respect for weak women.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Don't know how I missed this one, but glad I found it! :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
That was really super cute. Loved the first third of it in Becca's point of view. She was adorable. The fact that it was Tanya showing Edward the way to Bella was really sweet too. Sad that Esme is so caught up with the age difference . . . so much so, it wore off on Edward. Time wasted the last four years as a result of the age problem. An age difference of ten years, really isn't that big of one, at their age. If he would've acted when she was still sixteen . . . that would be creepy. I really liked this.
Fran Masen chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I really liked dead Tanya, she was great, Edward deserved the hair pulling, lol...
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 6/26/2014