Reviews for Wishing On A Christmas Coin
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/26
It made me cry! I loved it and wish there was more! Thanks for sharing!
wheredelime chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Love your story, felt very Christmas-y
Although i would like there to be one more chapter just so we could see how edward deals with his mom.
Love all your stories btw
Happy holidays
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Great writing..bella is just an idiot for loving someone who treated her so badly...i have no respect for weak women.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Don't know how I missed this one, but glad I found it! :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
That was really super cute. Loved the first third of it in Becca's point of view. She was adorable. The fact that it was Tanya showing Edward the way to Bella was really sweet too. Sad that Esme is so caught up with the age difference . . . so much so, it wore off on Edward. Time wasted the last four years as a result of the age problem. An age difference of ten years, really isn't that big of one, at their age. If he would've acted when she was still sixteen . . . that would be creepy. I really liked this.
Fran Masen chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I really liked dead Tanya, she was great, Edward deserved the hair pulling, lol...
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
i love it!
kadronya chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I love it!
Lahragal chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Not sure how I missed this one among all the others. This was a beautiful telling of how so many get hung up on one tiny detail and can actually ruin something really amazing. So glad, this had a different outcome. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Debbie White chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Greasy story can't wait for the next chapter! :) please keep going! :)
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
It's never too late for a good Christmas tale! Congratulations on the wins!
EeWee chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
So sweet. Loved Becca.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Enjoyed :). Would love to see Esmes reaction!
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
So sweet! I love it!
little lily witch chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Good one shot, but if there were more I wouldn't be against it ;)