Reviews for Slayer of Interest
Mako-clb chapter 2 . 7/28
Okay, so not fair to end this here. I hope you intend to continue this some day.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 7/28
Well, this has quite a bit of potential.
Lets Random chapter 2 . 3/14
You have all these interesting one and two shots leaving me wanting more. This is obviously one of them.
Rain Addict CM chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
Loving this so far! The only thing I could wish for of seeing in the future of the story, is Shaw somehow being in this. Raise the kickassery to a higher level of awesome.
If you squint it could be possible, she did come in for a couple episodes of season 2...
SirDom chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
I have to say, I really enjoy reading many of your fanfics, its just a shame they are relatively short! I don't mean that as a criticism by the way, more lamenting the fact I don't get to see where the story goes.

That being said, it would be nice to see where your stories are headed if you were to continue them. Maybe you could expand on your most popular or something like that. I'm sure many people would appreciate it, you do come up with a number of good ideas.
GenJordan chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
*whine* More on this fic, pleeeeeease? :)
wolvesjr34 chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
THis seems unfinished, but I enjoyed the writing and the story.
Saul Good chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Nice wrok
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
Very nice. I especially liked Finch knowing of, and disliking, Wolfram and Hart.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
OMG they don't know that Buffy can hear everything. Now I really want a chapter where Buffy will meet the person behind the voice in the ear. "lol"
jcanderson33 chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Squeeee! I loved it. absolutely loved it from start to finish and it was gloriously perfect!
i really enjoyed that you have revisited slayer of interest. It is such an exciting combo. Well done on this!
Alkeni chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Very nice.
Moi chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Shame you didn't continue this one. Or did you and I just didn't realize it? Gotta go searching then . . .
Intriguing story or start. :)
EvilTheLast chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
It was a good short story.
jim89 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow what's with me running into one shot with a great setups for an ongoing story
again, this is a pretty impressive set up. I'm so surprised that the one shot
usually this can set up for a Specter 30 or 40 chapter story