Reviews for You Look So Fine
Willow Edmond chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Wow, an interesting take on things. I always figured Punk would be a little less forceful. Yeah, I see Mox/Ambrose as being aggressive, but I never saw Punk that way.

You've got a good style of writing. I'm not a big slash fan, but I did enjoy the romantic angle of the first couple chapters. And yeah, you're doing a good job with the hot stuff too.
lamentomori chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I love this story and would be so delighted to see chapter 4. I liked the switch to Punk's pov, it's always good to get both sides of the story. :)

Ambrose/Punk is a pairing that's really grown on me and like all of the pairings I love, it's horribly under-written... So if there could be more of this from your wonderfully talented self, that'd be great! :3
InYourHonour chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Awesome :) Glad you decided to go on with this.
Sparkles Blue chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
It is always a treat when I get to read your fine prose and as usual it didn't disappoint. Ahh Jon and Phil, two emotionally complex yet stunted creatures. These games that they play with one another instead of just giving in to what they both want and need.

Beautiful story. Can't wait for the update.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
This story is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens! Please update soon!
matthew.davis.399 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Dean and Punk are two of the sexiest men in the WWE, and someone finally made a slash of both together! You're a very gifted writer. I'm also a BIG fan of "feel better" and "at least we can do is try" stories. Looking forward to reading more!
KiwiKid05 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
AND...
Moxie Steele chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
omg this is really keeping me on the edge of my seat here! those two are so hot together and the way you write them is just awesome. pleeeaaase update again soon!
InYourHonour chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I'd really like to read about Punk going in that room :)
YadirySXEWWE chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
FUCK YES! :) I love this! Update rawwwr
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I'm so happy you turned it into a multi-chap!
xLifeFullOfLaughterx chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Love the addition of Jericho. SO excited to see what happens next!
onehundredpercent chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
So glad you decided to continue this! I hope Punk gives Jon this chance, that's so sad that Jericho turned him down that way. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Moxie Steele chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
amazing! loved it! you should write a full-blown ambrose/punk story, there's way too little of this pairing :)
Athena MacG chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow. Ouch.

Absolutely fantastic. The emotions in this... beautiful. And you've really got Punk nailed.
Very, very, very, well done!