Reviews for Moony and Padfoot
!1!11!1!
Alanna Dumbledore chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
cool
Ravenclaw Filly chapter 2 . 3/11/2001
Awesome as always! You know, I didn't really like MWPP stories until I started reading yours!
Pie chapter 2 . 3/7/2001
Ooh. Pie like mucho.
Hippy Gypsy chapter 2 . 3/7/2001
That was an awesome story. I swear I'm in love with Remus! Very good! Write more!
orpheus chapter 2 . 3/7/2001
great story. Remus is my FAVORITE character! that was *sniff* sad when he was thinking that his only friend was leaving. keep on writing!
Ayleeandra chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
For the first story you've posted, this is very, very good! One of the few Remus/Sirius stories that I've found is worth reading. The detail of where Remus goes and lives, the way you have accents enter speech, how Snape reacted to Remus...you really get drawn into it. A wonderful job and I look forward to reading the end and going on to the sequels!
Spunky chapter 1 . 3/5/2001
I really like your story! I'd never thought of anything like that before and it really was good!
crystal drake chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
about the werewolf thing, it doesn't affect a person until the moon rises, i don't think the clouds would stop it though
yamachan chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
awesome start...keep writing!
Steffi Silberstreif chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Very good story, I really loved it.
Madhuri chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
I just love your Lupin stories! This one is great!
Parker Brown Nesbit chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Another wonderful story! To answer your second question, in Prisoner of Azkaban, (American edition) Remus says that with the Wolfsbane Potion he's able to curl up in his office & be harmless. So, he still transforms, but he's able to (I presume) curl up & sleep.

You've captured the closeness between Sirius & Remus & the hatred between Remus & Severus wonderfully. I'm really impressed (wish I could've written like you at 19!)
Sunny chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Great fic! As to the whole when-Moony-transforms thing, I imagine it's when the sun sets. Perhaps the sun hadn't completely set in the Shrieking Shack episode? I thought the moonlight thing for a while, but then werewolves would probably just stay inside all night and never transforms. Which would make plenty of good stories plotless. :) I'd make this a more reviewing review, but, it's nearly 12 and frankly, I'm exhausted.
FallenAngel2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Aighty, I got it now, you wrote this BEFORE the forth book, thats cool. As for the Shreiking Shack Q, well, I read an interview where JKR said that when he went in the shack, the moon wasnt up yet, and it came up when they were walking out. ALso, have you read the People stories? Cos the Healer thing is in those stories kinda, and it just seemed kinda the same! Anywho, great story once again! I really loved it!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »