Reviews for vi et animo
Rougish chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
is this story discontinued?
anon chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
kinda ok ... I'm tired of reading about Neji and Sasuke being strong, Ino is capable and needs more limelight than being what is so far a very normalised romantic interest only there to make the men look good.
alessandra98 chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
I love this fic so much, I really wish you would continue it because it is amazing!
I really like how you were slowly building up the relationship between ino, sasuke and neji.
I LOVE your AU, and I love how well adapted your characters are
I am so intrigued by the roles of the sharingan, and the byakugan here
also.. omg, Sakura is alive!
Well I hope this review encourages you to update this amazing fic! I stalked your profile, and I can see youre still an active writer...
so please, if you have time, update this fic :(
I promise I will review! :)
besos y abrazos!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
I miss this story so much! So interesting and unique, With magnetic plot and main characters that I love so much.. I hope you will find the time and updated.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
awshum plz uppie soon!
unremitting-obsession chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Wow just WOW this story is absolutely AMAZING! It's addicting, creative, so different from the normal stuff! Amazing Amazing AMAZING! I'm totally hooked! Can't wait till the next chapter! :D
333
This is so exciting!
Ariana chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Hey! Loved the story very was very interesting and one thing please don't make this a romantic story,I don't think I could stant to read Neji with someone else,please.
I was wondering,since Sasuke got his Sharingan will Neji get the Byacugan too?
Anne Marie Masen chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
me gusta! no hay romance?
yoo chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Aww everyone is so weak compared to Sasuke and Neji, but I guess that's the point lol I was surprised Ino's weapon was a rifle. I wouldn't know how to get creative with that, hopefully she isn't as annoyingly weak later on . I like how it's centered around the story more than romance and am wondering if Naruto will even make an appearance , but it's great as it is !
Keep it up
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
so far it's a masterpiece can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
very cool
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
interesting
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
cool
BlueRose chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
I have one word to describe this story: PERFECT!

I found this story and I just couldn't stop reading, I became addicted o_O
The idea of the story is ingenious, and your writing amazing, and the best part - my OTP is there; SasuIno!

I also like that the story is not concentrated around the couple itself, and the couple develops inside the story, and so their moments together are becoming more significant (for me at last). I really want to know who is the person that the Akatsuki kidnap and why. Although in my mind, I hope it will not be Sakura, it would be a little weird.

Anyway, this story is perfect (as I said before). And I really hope you find the time to update the next chapter, because seriously I check every day!

Untill next time _

*Soory if there are some bad spelling, I'm not American*
Merikatdreams chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
This story is real good! Update soon please :)