Reviews for Expendable Heroes
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 4/12
Sounds interesting so far!
titemb-bm chapter 4 . 4/9
i just begginnig to read your chapter ! its really great ! your very AU but i love it and i cant wait for read the next chapter !
kyuubi shadow chapter 16 . 4/5
oh my
Shiro Yukino chapter 16 . 4/3
Dafuq! How the hell did it go from AU to mixing up with the original verse? When they first met the original Team 7, I thought it was only for a chapter or two. But no, you had to go overboard and complicate things.
I was really enjoying the AU verse, finally getting into it and enjoy the craziness it contained. (Naru being 2 years junior was cute in my mind.) I was really enjoying the chapters as they were but you complicated the story too much when you decided to mix-em-up with the originals. Well that's what I think anyway.
Loved the freaking story and everything, though mixing up with original verse too much is not my cup of tea. Anyway, please update soon.
Btw, what is the AU Kakashi doing? Still taking a nap?
Are Team 7 gonna leave for their world any time soon?
pantherontherun chapter 16 . 3/31
i liked it up until the alternate versions thing happened
sparrowhawk13 chapter 16 . 3/30
Man I hate Konoha sometimes!
Elaine du Lac chapter 16 . 3/29
Why do you hate everything? I like it all and took the time away from my very important research paper on International Business Strategy to read this word for word. Ok. Maybe its procrastination too and your new chapter made for a good distraction. A very satisfying distraction. Bravo.
Twigon Halolover chapter 16 . 3/29
If the story was a highway, the the dimensional travel wasn't just an exit onto a different road, it was a fucking 90 degree U-turn executed in busy traffic. Absolutely insane, but you have to admire the guy who does it for not crashing spectacularly.
Good job, though I do hope he starts talking
Loved this
Sumeri chapter 16 . 3/27
whyyyyy do you haaaateee eeeveerryyythiiing?

also, fuck i only just noticed you had updated this, but it certainly made my day(night) better, so, thank you!

do keep it up, this is one of the best narutofics i've read so far!(5 years of reading fanfiction)
not the usual baka chapter 16 . 3/25
Naruto taking on four ANBU, that was some awesome fighting going on here.
Oh, a Naruto trained by Danzo. However was Sarutobi thinking.
Though making Jiraiya Hokage could make Icha Icha standard reading material, cough cough.
serialkeller chapter 16 . 3/23
Damn, you are really loading on the questions when you didn't show the conversation between danzo and naruto.
the girl who envies books chapter 14 . 3/23
no it was the fake one danzo made
Ekusukallybaa chapter 15 . 3/22
Ha...

I've been enjoying the story up until now, but this chapter ruined it.

Sarutobi killed his own kid? Sorry, I call bullshit.

That is just ridiculously out of character for him. He had trouble killing Orochimaru. He had trouble even MANAGING the dark side of the village, if what we can infer from Danzo's predominance on that front is true, all due to his innate kindness.

And yet, he had no trouble MURDERING HIS OWN SON.

Not to mention that his son's own motivations here would make no sense. This is Konohamaru's father, right? I find it extremely difficult to believe that he would have betrayed the village considering that his own family would probably have been imprisoned/killed if he failed.

Honestly... it felt like a cheap way to add drama to the plot.

Sorry. I've enjoyed the fic up until here, but this was just too much.

See ya.