Reviews for Expendable Heroes
avhxsxo chapter 19 . 2/11
Yes! This refreshing story is back. Im excited to read more especially since I wasn’t expecting it to be finished
Victory in Chains chapter 8 . 2/7
Ghostbusters is the best darn movie ever.
Just What chapter 19 . 1/26
Im not a big fan. but very well written.

However i am a little peeved that its called "Expendable Heroes" wow so edgy. youre the type of bloke who names his tumblr account 'Abandoned Sinner' aintcha?

Our 'Expendable Heroes':
Naruto. Jinchuriki, 4ths child. Uzumaki blood.
Sasuke. Uchiha blood, sharingan.
Kakashi. Knows thousands of techniques, 4ths student, Sharingan.
Sakura. Meh i guess she fits.
Yea naw chapter 2 . 1/26
you wrote these characters very poorly. and abandoned a major amount of the intrigue you built up in the first chapter.

Also with how much you write Naruto as some feminine character and Sasuke watching and guarding him i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he butt fucked him next chapter. seriously i bet i could find some yaoi smut written to where i thought Sasuke and Naruto weren't going to fuck more than these 2 chapters.

And Really. In. What. Fucking. World. Does Naruto have a soft voice?! Even when he was a Genin every voice actor (chosen specifically for him) sounded like Solid Snake and Bat Man had a love child who smoked a pack of cigarettes a day!

I gave it a chance. and the only solace i get for knowing ill never get back my wasted time is i get to leave this review.

Long Live Obito :D
Whatever chapter 1 . 1/26
Ill give it a shot. seems interesting. annoyed Obito died
Like A Pro 42 chapter 18 . 1/20
I SAW THAT TROLL 2 REFERENCE!
Illuminated chapter 19 . 1/13
I enjoyed the fun details like "murdercarp".
Yana5 chapter 19 . 1/10
Kiara chapter 13 . 1/8
It’s very hard to keep the two sets of genin apart. Especially since when speaking you use the same name for both
BannanGodis chapter 19 . 1/7
Cant wait, thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2017
Lmao dedicated Lee
CheshireAnde13 chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
The part about Kakashi being early sent me into giggles.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 19 . 12/23/2017
Yassssss!
Reader2977 chapter 19 . 12/20/2017
Thank you so much for updating this story even though you aren't really into the fandom, I'm also pretty bummed about the Naruto ending but thank you so much for updating this really, keep up the great work!
anniekamcnish chapter 19 . 12/19/2017
I fell in love with this story from the first chapter. And you know what? I STILL LOVE IT!