Reviews for Expendable Heroes
disappointing really that those chapters was wasted on such a stupid side story on to drop it here.
end this shitty side story already
Fuck this is just to bad. This interdimensional bullshit completely ruined it and it was really going well. What a shitty way to go
rakfnan45 chapter 19 . 8/9
So glad to see an update this is such an intriguing story. Love it
Username6166 chapter 17 . 7/30
Considering that jinchuuriki are the main war deterrents, if other world's Naruto loses the Kyuubi then they're f*cked.
edoabb chapter 3 . 7/23
Okay a bit fast paced no? I mean shouldn't they train to at least be good in teamwork since they never had done it before graduating one would expect that to become good at fighting with each other in different situations one would need more than one week considering the D missions. Also since when does a week of training transforms you from an incompetent fangirl to an actually decent Genin, isn't this just an insult to everything?
Vactican chapter 1 . 4/27
hmm i feel like i read dis in webnovel
Samo28 chapter 5 . 4/23
No, you're right on the money in regards to Sasuke from Shippuden onwards pre-Tensei Itachi. Sasuke just became a grade A asshole and a dick but I'm really liking your version. Also your English is doing fine thus far~ Looking forward to seeing how Duck-hair reacts to the best boi being Kurama's Jailor.
It’s kakashi hatake not hatake kakashi
Olivier Antoine chapter 19 . 12/23/2020
wish you'd continue dis . amazing fanfic bro top 3 favorite of mine by far
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
"My favorite is… Blitz Tactics…"
I like to imagine that the book is filled with actual (but still sexy!) tactics, & that’s why it’s his favourite
GabiG chapter 2 . 11/7/2020
Simplesmente amando isso! Sasuke sem seu ego elevado e tão bom quanto um Naruto quieto e que sabe das suas ações, Sakura, deveria ter acontecido isso no anime com eles seria bem melhor! Amando d
MangekyouSharingan1234 chapter 10 . 11/1/2020
"you want it really, really hard" Seriously?
MangekyouSharingan1234 chapter 2 . 11/1/2020
Introvert!Naruto YAY
prominently late chapter 19 . 8/22/2020
this was wonderful and im sad that I finished it already. I hope for more but three years is a long time. hope your doing well.
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »