Reviews for Expendable Heroes
Guest chapter 18 . 9h
Great story and the way you portray the characters is brilliant.
logop chapter 14 . 5/18
Bit conflicted about this. Your version of naruto is pretty well done, sasuke and sakura feel a bit fake, too 'perfect'.

There doesn't seem to be any kind of plot beyond short vague arcs. Then a random alt-universe arc which didn't fit at all.

Writing feels a bit forced, occasionally, but overall decent grammar. So, ok-isch, with a lot of room to improve.
asdf chapter 13 . 5/17
just trying to get you to 800 reviews :D
NikkiRae chapter 18 . 5/10
I absolutely adore your story! The way you've had the characters grow and interact is really interesting, and the way you wrote it makes it plausible instead of it seeming rushed which I really like that you did. I also really enjoy how you've made team 7 try to emulate the sannin since usually it's Naruto being Jiraiya and Sasuke being Orochimaru, not the other way around. The way team 7 interact together is positively adorable, I love how they treat Naruto, it's so cute. I unashamedly admit that I am totally shipping Sasuke and Naruto here. I can't wait to see what else you have planned for this story. (Not that I'm trying to rush you. I apologize if it seems that way, I know life gets pretty busy so take your time. As long as I know you're not abandoning the story I'm content with waiting.)
Lilyzinha chapter 11 . 5/2
this Sasuke is so perfect
Lilyzinha chapter 10 . 5/2
Okay this meeting is awesome
Lilyzinha chapter 5 . 5/1
Was Danzo who "made" Naruto be this way (quiet, introverted)?
Lilyzinha chapter 4 . 5/1
All the things you said about makes sense, he would be very different without the massacre! Oh i want more Sakuke & Naruto fluffness
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 5/1
Okay i actually likes the changes but why is Naruo so quiet? Kawaii is the word ithink when imagining he and Sasuke together
w- easy enough chapter 18 . 4/29
Wow, what a great story! haha, I'm such a fangurl and I love all of the innuendos.
Joebob the Fifth chapter 1 . 4/27
I think your writing is very smooth and enjoyable. I also liked your character building. I didn't like how drastically out of character Naruto is. Why is he wearing orange if he doesn't care about attention? It seems silly of me to stop reading on that basis alone. If your writing hadn't been so good, I would be stopping here; however, it shows considerably more skill than most of the stories on this site. I wish you luck in writing and look forward to how you develop this story. ..
NamikazeNatsu303 chapter 1 . 4/24
UPDATE! PLEASE!
chaingunchihuahua chapter 18 . 4/22
I live your stories man this is only the second well writren story that used alternate universes in them ao props for that. Kepps the good stuff comming
brighteyes343 chapter 18 . 4/21
Hope you update soon
Love the story
gaznen chapter 1 . 4/16
I'm wondering if this Naruto already knows about his parents sacrifice and that is the reason why his personality is so much of sad to see the incident with Mizuki and Iruka won't happen, also it will be wierd imagining Naruto without Kage Bunshin.
Very interesting concept and it seems well writen as well, really looking forward to reading more of this story.