Reviews for Expendable Heroes
Hakan Kurohi chapter 18 . 8/23
Thank you for your efforts at making a badass team seven. I love what you've done so far and can't wait to see where you take this. Update soon please! .
SomethingSomethingBears chapter 18 . 8/8
After reading all of this story up to this point I honestly just want to delete any knowledge of it from my mind just so I wouldn't have to know the tremendous amount of disappointment and anger I felt from chapter 10 and onwards. Jumping the shark is an understatement, you took the story and fucking Red Weddinged it. I thought chapter 10 and 11 was just going to be like some humorous filler that you might find in the original Naruto anime such as the episode when they tried to find out what was under Kakashi's mask. However, it turned out to be something much, much worst. I wish you the best of luck with this story and I hope that one day I'll return to find that this story has gotten back on track.
I went back to read this cause the first 8 chapters are awesome.. and then you went to this.. and it is just so far from what you started it makes me wanna catch the plane to get back. Seriously, what in the hell were you even smoking? how come you didn't share? ARE YOU HIGHER THEN THE SPACE SHUTTLE? damn.. seriously share next time, some of us wanna be able to follow your crazy ass high as a kite thoughts.
TemperedAngel11 chapter 18 . 7/31
Please please please update!
Please update it been seven months and I and probably many others want to read more!
sam chapter 2 . 7/23
i love this chapter, could you tell me what your inspiration was for rewriting the scene this way, i am very interested in your work and would like to know more.
sam chapter 1 . 7/23
i love this, couldn't stop laughing, (laughing because it is so perfectly written)
musketau chapter 18 . 7/4
An Impressive story. The aside to another world seems more fitting to an omake than the story itself but it did introduce us to the fact Naruto was Root, which had been only a possibility before.
I like the character development, especially Sasuke. You didn't have them raised the same and come out different, but had the Uchiha still around, so Sasuke was more likely to be different. Sakura is developing and realising her limitations. The axe is a bit much, but fits a lot of the Sakura empowerment stories. Seems a bit of overcompensation for physical lack on her part, but it fits the story. Haven't seen a whip much, but a chakra controlled weapon is so useful.
Sarutobi is a real shinobi, something often overlooked, and he will do what is necessary. Was wondering if he'd try and keep the other Naruto, as 2 Jinchuriki are better than one, and this one is controlled, but it would have destroyed the story, or required them to see Sarutobi as an enemy, which would have carried over to their world.
Kakashi is well done. A shock to his system saw him truly training his team, and the results show. He cares, but is careful to show how much.
Overall, a great story that i hope is continuing.
solitude00 chapter 2 . 6/27
Very nice rendition of the much rehashed bell test ...
Pokemonever1994 chapter 17 . 6/26
Sora from the Filler?
Kakazustash chapter 6 . 6/25
I am really into this story because I love friendship fics are team-seven fics which this could be one. So great story!
Pokemonever1994 chapter 2 . 6/23
Wow, super timid Naruto and Sasuke has already learned from him more than canon Sasuke learned from Kakashi up to the Chunin exams, to the point of being a surprise for Kakashi. Nice *Grin*

Since you also asked why I like this fanfiction... honestly said I try to read any fanfic with a plot that isn't over romantic and got some AU to the canon. I am rather picky but this fanfiction is pretty interesting and the rest is great as well, I was laughing hard on many of your One Shots so far.

I would also like to see what the exact reason for Narutos behavior was, but I like the idea of Naruto being a prodigy of hard work actually and here he fights much more like a actual ninja than a street brawler like canon Naruto, and that one wasn't even good at that version.
Pokemonever1994 chapter 1 . 6/23
Interesting story and... I honestly believed at first Naruto is just plain mute considering you manage to not make him talk for so much as a single sentence in a whole chapter that is damn long!

And I suspect that Book Naruto was reading most of the chapter was the mentioned issue of Icha Icha?
MatteoAcioli chapter 18 . 6/18
great chapter as always..
tralalala chapter 16 . 6/14
I like the title of chapter.