Reviews for Expendable Heroes
great fic but i really want to know naruto's past
murasakibar8 chapter 18 . 8/25
great fic but i really want to know naruto's past
ranoshi chapter 18 . 8/22
Kabuto was cool or at least his conversation with Ino and Sakura painted him that way. Hmm, apt spy bottom line. Holy crap, Shino's comment at Kiba and then the random person's comment about Konoha lol. I caught up with the story D: I like your different classrooms approach. Now to see Sakura and Naruto's classroom environment.
ranoshi chapter 16 . 8/22
I'm guessing that some crap in canon might be why you hate everything but I'm not 100% on that front. Where are your author's notes T_T? Ah, I just want Naruto reunited with Sasuke and Sakura so they can go home. Also, Root procedures are fascinating, I would like to read more about that now.
ranoshi chapter 15 . 8/22
The end of this chapter made me cry but the exchange between Hiruzen and Sasuke explained a lot of things.
ranoshi chapter 14 . 8/22
This was a cool chapter for revelations. I don't think it was Naruto, someone could've framed him, he could've been mind controlled or testing something near the area or protecting the monks.
ranoshi chapter 12 . 8/22
Yay to little Naruto helping out other Naruto. Tazuna is coming off as a likable character, I totally appreciate that because I don't remember liking him much in canon. Haha, I think they all read the noncensored version since they get dirty jokes. Sasuke wanting to pat other Naruto's head like does his own Naruto is cute. Sakura with an axe is cool because that's so badass. Having it appear out of a kunai pouch is even better.
ranoshi chapter 11 . 8/22
Sasuke would definitely make an awesome shrink :D I'm glad the other Naruto is getting to be talk to and acknowledged by Sasuke.
ranoshi chapter 10 . 8/22
Damn, I vote for finding out why Team 7 is banned from certain D ranks and also why Kakashi is banned from the four closest hospital from one of the early chapters. This is exciting, the only thing I can think of is the meeting may inspire the other team 7 to get better since their parallels clearly are better.
ranoshi chapter 9 . 8/22
I look forward to possibly getting to see Sakura and/or Team 7 training with Gai and/or his team :D Also, for the other kunoichi to get better and more willpower than twig Hinata.
ranoshi chapter 8 . 8/22
I really do like your Kakash and everything he's doing for Team 7, his pride in them is definitely welcome and how he is not showing favoritism. Team 7 all reading Icha Icha is hilarious, does Naruto read the censored version or do the kids all just read the uncensored version together? Though I'm guessing if Naruto did read the noncensored version, it might be too much to give Sasuke and Sakura the same so maybe those two read the censored versions.
ranoshi chapter 7 . 8/22
Your fighting is easy to follow. I'm really grateful you do write your stories in English since that is the only language I can easily read. Spanish is next but a dictionary is needed and anything not present tense is just hard. I have to agree with the uke and seme, it always came off as unfair and illogical to fit people into boxes like that. When I do read gay pairings, I want a reciprocal and fluid one that where people aren't pigeonholed into a role. If you did do requests, I'd like to see get together of the teams and their different dynamics, I actually want to see more of Team 7 getting along or the dynamics of people around or Naruto encounter that treat him well whether directly or from behind the shadows more though. I like what you wrote about Danzo being a patriot and his relationship with Hiruzen and how the council should be smarter than doing things to antagonize Naruto and possibly break the seal he has on him.
ranoshi chapter 6 . 8/22
Sasuke harboring treasony thoughts for Konoha for treating Naruto like shit has my approval. My default pairing is Sasuke and Naruto but any pairing can be made to work and I actually prefer no pairings just active support and unwavering loyalty, looking out for each other taking care of each other that sort of thing. I like Kakashi taking the initiative to go around with the challenge so he can get some specialty training for his kids.
ranoshi chapter 5 . 8/22
This was an awesome fic rant. I never thought of some of the points you brought up but am grateful that Kishimoto did create the world he did and fanfic really does take care if the rest. Don't like that someone died, well here they are alive. Side character no one remembered or villain people hate? Here's their story. I finally get the up to your interpretation angle and love that it is something you encourage. Thanks for writing, I want Naruto to get love and support I want him to have and look forward to see how Sasuke handles the information.
ranoshi chapter 4 . 8/22
I definitely appreciate your inclusion of author's notes to get a better understanding of the story. I raelly like the characterization you are giving to Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura and that Team 7 is an open cohesive unit. Naruto is still a mystery so I definitely look forward to learning more about him. Thanks for writing :)!