Reviews for Expendable Heroes
lunamoon531 chapter 18 . 4/11
I really love this story! It pulls me in and doesn't let go of me until the end 3

Please update soon! I can't wait for whatever happens next!

Love,

Lunamoon~
QueenArla chapter 2 . 3/27
Well, this is certainly a different take on the Uzumaki-Uchiha rivalry. I think I like it.
lolistarkiller chapter 18 . 3/6
Omfg I just read your entire fanfic in one sitting and am defensively craving more! Please my friend if you are still alive I beg you to update!
death390 chapter 18 . 2/28
Love the premise interesting use of dimension hopping hope to see more even know this hasn't been updated in more than a year
Interesting story please continue it
animeloverpragya chapter 14 . 2/24
Sora?
danisaurorex chapter 18 . 2/16
Oh my gosh this is really good not sure if your still writing this story but I needed to tell you I enjoyed reading this. I like how you have team 7 interact with eachother it makes me smile and I love how their all so supportive of eachother too its nice. you put a nice twist to the story it's recognizable as naruto but it's most definitely yours as well I think you did a good job. I thought I was really cute how you have all of tram 7 reading icha icha paradise ;p. I'm curious about who wanted to steal the artifact and also how the chunine exams might go for them loved reading this.
Dragonjek chapter 18 . 2/1
But... who was Other-Sandaime going after? Who stole the artifact?

Anyways, fascinating fic. I hope to see Naruto and Lee take one another on in a taijutsu match; Naruto's focus on taijutsu, his brute strength and speed, focus on skill, and inhuman ability to ignore pain and damage might actually let him match up against Lee.

Ah, I hope you can go more into PARIAH! I'd love to see more about what happened to Naruto-and most particularly, what it is that he knows about himself and his clan. I don't imagine

Er... what would happen to the Kyuubis inside him? Do they merge? Fight one another? Scheme together? Are both versions of the Kyuubi made of Yang chakra?
Phazer12 chapter 1 . 1/19
Wow never thought you would change story plot so much. would be so interesting to read the chapters.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
They are just a bunch of coward. The sandaime most of all. Ninja are protector, not tools. Wouldnt they become stronger and fight harder if they knew that their family is safe in the village. What is the point of training if you dont have family member who you most protect at all cost. For example, why kill shisui and itachi when they were the stronger and most loyal shinobi of the entire village? And on top of that, he left danzo and his advisor alive after they committed treason. He is the most useless hokage in history. I believe sasuke and orochimari were right to abandon the village. What are you fighting for if the people most precious to you are dying in the process? For a bunch of ungrateful and egotistical civilian that treat their savior with comptent just because they dont understand the power required to protect them. If that is to be a ninja then I would prefered to be a civilian or missing nin? At least you are protecting yourself and the people you choce to love unlike a village full of hateful and facelees idiotic civilian. I never like kakashi, hiruzen and jiraiya hypocrecy, they love minato and at the same time left their son to rot?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
Is this yaoi?
shadowhunterz chapter 18 . 12/9/2016
I can't wait for the next part of this.
I hope you would still continue this. It has been a long while since it was updated.
I love the little deviations that you make add in this such as their first mission, and the chunin exams so far. Would we be seeing more of the alternative team 7 in other chapters? Considering that there should be consequences of team 7's actions while in that dimension.
Oh and the kyuubi did it just got fused together or there is actually 2 kyuubies now?
Hope you find inspirations to continue this
ExBlazE chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
Ch 3: I have not clicked the 'Next ' button yet. But when I do, I expect to see some epic guilt on Kakashi's face when he put his genin in too much danger. Sasuke SHOULD be angry with the man. There's no going around it.

...Okay, I don't what I just typed above so ignore it. That's my other side speaking. Anyway, good chapter.
Anjel chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
Oh hell...did you just quote Ghostbusters?! You did! Nice!

Love the premises of this story, but I'm going to take my time reading the next chapter cause you haven't uodated in about year. But I love how your writing team 7!
ColorfulNympho chapter 18 . 11/17/2016
I suppose I better sign in to save this... well; follow..