Reviews for The Rabbit Hunters
GiuliettaC chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Awe-inspiring storytelling. Thank you.
Vashti chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
I have DEVOURED this story and it's prequel. I'm sure I could have gotten a lot more work done yesterday if I had just been slightly less obsessed and kept my phone (and this story) out of sight in my pocket. On a concrit note, there are occasional issues with run-on sentences, but overall this is a very well crafted story. Sometimes you have truly lovely, orhilarious, turns of phrase. And I am quite grateful for the lighter moments. I'm not sure I could have stood the tension otherwise. All in all, it reads very much like it's own movie plot, and not because of the parts where you follow more closely to Skyfall.
CatS81 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Oh, wow. WOW. That was absolutely phenomenal - I serioulsy couldn't stop reading it once I started! Your characterisations were *perfect*, it was just like watching Bond and M on the screen - and you depicted their exquisite chemistry beautifully. Simply, utterly sublime - one of the best fanfic pieces I have read for a long time. I can't wait for the next installment! Thank you so much for sharing x
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Oh God, Telanu, you have me totally wrapped up in this story. I finally had a moment to finish Reading this part of it and I Think you really nailed it with the characterizations of Bond, M, and Silva. I caught myself holding my breath, chewing on my lower lip, and at one Point, kicking my legs, much to the chagrin of my Labrador who was napping on my feet.

I'm off to continue reading your next Bond story. I can safely say you have pulled me into more new fandoms than any other author. :-)

Gun Brooke
ellydash chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Heartbreaking, lovely, and oh-so-satisfying in a way the movie maddeningly wasn't. This series has been such a wonderful character study, and I'm so looking forward to the last part.
Elena chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Beautifully written!
Good work, I enjoyed it very much.
Satyah chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
So, so very impressively done. I'm so happy to know you're still writing!

All right, so I still haven't seen Skyfall but I'm still a complete retard either where James Bond is concerned. Your characters are very much... well, in character, both the story and the pace are gripping and the twist in it is most welcome. I really loved both 'The Room and the Road' and 'The Rabbit Hunters'.

Can't wait for the final part of this series...
GreenVelvetCurtains chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Your writing is such a pleasure to read! Thank you for sharing this. I look forward to part 3!
TemporaMores chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Wow! Thanks!
You actually had me sitting here with moist eyes.
I can't wait to read more.
TemporaMores chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I'm so glad you continued that amazing story. I'd been hoping you would. Thanks for such a fantastic update! :D
GreenVelvetCurtains chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Marvellous! Kept me company on the train all the way from hampshire into hertfordshire. Very much looking forward to reading ch2. :)
anerisa chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
That was great. I loved your first story (The Room and the Road) and this one is even better. You kept them in character, with lots of witty bickering, but with serious undertines and understanding between them. You did a very good job with altering the canon just so and made it more plausible and realistic with a big bonus of the (happier) ending. And a hint of possibility of something more between them in the future...

I'm really looking forward to the third part!
Fairytales1981 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
I can't tell you how much I prefer this ending to the Chapel scene. M didn't deserve death. She deserved freedom from MI6, a new life. Thank you for. giving her that xx