Reviews for Not in a Night
Fire'CxO'Ice chapter 1 . 1/13
This was perfect! You really found an accurate way to address Kat's feelings. I'm sure that she had strong feelings for Vergil - he saved her from her demon foster father, gave her life purpose, and she spent years with him after all. And then he utterly betrayed her. I ship D/K together hardcore, but I also think it's important not to ignore Vergil's place in her life! Thanks for sharing

FnI

(Total side note, in one of the last scenes of the game, when Vergil says "Kat was useful, but.." And Kat's face, and the sound of her voice when she repeats the word, she sounds so broken. I think this oneshot really captured that same emotion. Thanks again for sharing :D)
Violent Idiot chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
as it is beautiful to me too. Thank you for exploring this side of the characters.
Melia chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I absolutely loved it. It just ended a bit too soon to my taste, great work though!
LumCheng chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh, this was good. Very good.
I love your style and all the little details you put in there.
Only bad thing is - it's over D:
You should continue, I mean it!
Timaios chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
wonderful moment, beautifully captured! Well done. And I could not agree more with what you said in your A/N!
Thank you for sharing.
Vampuric Spider chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
A great small story. I love the amount of detail you put in. And it follows really closely to the characters. Keep up the good work.
amaranthinethoughts chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Loved it! I thought it was a very good look into what Kat might have gone through after learning the truth about Vergil. I totally agree with you, it was an excellent game, way beyond expectation and even as a long time DMC fan, I loved it. I too hope there is a sequel!
GothicPrincess22 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love this story. I like Dante and Kat together to. She is good for him. I'm hoping for a sequel to. :)
rivermer chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is a great one-shot! DMC was an amazing game and you have done a great job of giving us a lit bit more of Dante and Kat after end of the game, something that I greatly appreciate as I wished there was a lit bit more from games ending. I hope you write for these two again.
Twilight Warrior 627 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I'm glad someone decided to start a fic based off the new game. I just finished it, and I was more than satisfied with the story and the depth it contained for all of the characters involved. I thought the dynamics between Dante and Kat was interesting, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.