Reviews for Screw Destiny
multifandomshipper92 chapter 11 . 8/17
Babiessss
multifandomshipper92 chapter 10 . 8/17
Ahhhhh killyy and omg emmma yasss
multifandomshipper92 chapter 9 . 8/17
Mehhhhh I dont want him all revengeful
multifandomshipper92 chapter 8 . 8/17
Killy car sick xDD I died laughing but omg Gold no...you asshole
multifandomshipper92 chapter 6 . 8/17
:(((
multifandomshipper92 chapter 5 . 8/17
Ahhhh killyyy and mehh that he tricked emma..
multifandomshipper92 chapter 2 . 8/17
Lmao killy xD
psymplemind chapter 6 . 4/10
Wow! You are the first writer (and I've read 100's of CS ff) to make the point I've been trying to make, too...Emma shouldn't center all her happiness on Henry (Regina, either). BTW thatspartially just rationalization on her part, a defense mechanism against anxiety when confronted with the possibility of love in her life...also denial of her feelings and acting out so agressively at killian (reaction formation! lol. This whole thing would be a good practice in psychology! :) lolol). So anyway, as you pointed out, Your children grow up and leave. They have lives of their own...then what do you have? They are still in your life but only tangentially...Emma has to have a life too...career, hobby, friends but most importantly a partner/lover...your husband/wife is not only your lover but your best friend! Your companion through good and bad...I love that you brought that up (and the same goes for Regina centering everything on Henry).
jeepgirl1973 chapter 8 . 1/26
I thought it was very funny. thank you
TashaRose chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
Excellent end. Great story idea all around!
TashaRose chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Those two crack me up. They are so perfect for each other. Their baiting and banter is great!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Oh man ... this is a great idea!
fanfictionbitches chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
I loved this story
danydanybb chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
LOVED this story! I really enjoyed reading it and how you re -did the second season! :) Killian and Emmas interactions were awesome too! Great job!
primadonna001 chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
yes! let's not let neal get in the way