Reviews for Screw Destiny
whenbooksbecomelife chapter 1 . 6/27
Loving it so far!
seddielovenathan chapter 21 . 6/17
Love the story. Hope you can write another one. I love those two and Regina too.
kissthepirate chapter 3 . 5/7
lol! reading this now! I saw the last episode In season 5 and damn your right they ARE true love. and already canon for more then one season! Love your story so far!
kcatt09 chapter 21 . 3/29
Aww i loved this story
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 3/24
Lovely, so glad I found this story, already complete. Really a great story, well done, nice accomplishment.
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 3/24
She was direct with Neal and it was great!
PastOneonta chapter 12 . 3/24
Now they are partners. I like the way she accepted his news re: Cora as a change of commitment, as a commitment to her.
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 3/24
Very good chapter. MM's speech to Killian was excellent, David as backup protective Dad was also written very well. Hook's assessment of his revenge as ridding the world of an evil is rationalization that works perfectly. He is not completely ready, he's closer to giving up revenge, but right now he wants revenge and Emma. Looking forward to seeing how that works for him!
Michaela286 chapter 21 . 1/4
love this story so much!
BetterinTexas chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Nice start.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
Hell yeah, HER pirate! I love that she knew it wasn't Hook. This is a beautiful ship, I have chosen well (and you write them very well).
Guest chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
This is perfect. I love them as parters!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
I actually didn't feel like Hooks means getting out of jail was unrealistic. I'm very excited to see how he makes use of his freedom.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
This is such a neat idea! I csnt wait to see what you do with it.
multifandomshipper92 chapter 11 . 8/17/2015