Reviews for Hollow
Kityy chapter 1 . 10/21
I love this sooooo much! Seriously one of the best thilbo fan fictions ever! I want to read it again and again and again
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 2/22
I love this! Amazing! Cute! Poor Bilbo! Love it!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 2/1
You should have packed more, in Rivendell at least. Something small, light...
I like Thilbo. And your story explains well why dwarves would think of Bilbo as weak - he was weak, quite starved.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Zyenna chapter 1 . 1/11
Aaaw... poor Bilbo...
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Dawww! Sweet!
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I'd actually like to see more of this storyline continue. Even though it wasn't his intention, he was starving himself and then periodically binging and purging like an anorexic individual-won't he have to face some of the same mental and emotional consequences of it, alongside his physical recovery? And how will the others react, especially the more impovershed members of the company who might well know what it is not just to miss a few meals but to truly hunger...? And how will Gandalf react? Surely the elves would have noticed and informed him, or at least tried to speak to Bilbo about it? As a reknowned healer, wouldn't Elrond recognize the signs of starvation-or necause of his ignorance of hobbit biology, would he be as fooled as the dwarves? And the Shirelings, would they be so forgiving of the company when Bilbo returns home, when food is so important to their existence?
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Hm. . . .why not add one more chapter to this dealing with the rest of the companies reactions? Did Gandalf ever know what was going on, or at least, what could've happened? Please for some more o' that? Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
So sweet.
PhoenixAsh6953 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Ah, this was cute! I'm a sucker for hurt/comfort stories, especially romantic ones. I imagine writing Thorin is hard: how do you balance his outer curmudgeon with his inner deep passion? But you captured it well.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Thorin's love sort of came out of nowhere, although I do like the way you described it.
poposee chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I loved the descriptiveness of this piece. It was a flowing read and love the little fluff at the end. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Bleh, had to stop at the "may I kiss you", seriously, way to take advantage of a disoriented/confused/starving hobbit!
Firebirdever chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
God love this one so much, the pain and the hunger are so well describe, I was in tears at the end. Wow, incredible!
sammie chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
So freaking adorable ugh
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Poor Bilbo. The way his body was eating away at itself really hurt to read... but it was well written; and the Bagginshield fluff at the end was very sweet. :)