Reviews for What It Takes To Shatter
MythQueenOfDarkness chapter 25 . 12/27/2015
I can't wait for you to continue this!
acrisafu chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
Ohhhhh something is going on with Jack.
Can I guess? I think when Jack was healing Bunny and his center got "way to weak" Pitch filled it with fear.
He's becoming the Nightmare Prince slowly...is that close? Lol
Hope you update soon. You are a fantastic writer and this fanfic is amazing!
acrisafu chapter 22 . 12/26/2015
Oh wow, This is an amazing fanfiction! :D
I'm a little bit confused on what is going on in this chapter though.
Bunny gave some part of his center to Jack. That I get.
When Bunny gets attacked, Jack gives bunny his center (too much obviously) but does he still have Bunny's center during this time? Or did he give it back with part of his center?
Off to read the next chapter!
CMBrockett chapter 25 . 12/3/2015
Love the story, antzy to get the next chapter now that I found it. My guesses about the eyes, they are either Pitch's amber, his mortal brown, or obviously damaged indicating blindness... Dang it, I want to know! Patience, patience, patience... I don't WANT to need patience!

Okay, I'll calm down and wait like a good reader now. Thanks!
Guest Star chapter 25 . 10/18/2015
Ooh, ooh, what's up with Jack, I wonder? (I don't think he feels this way-I think it's a combination of being lonely for so long and lingering effects of fear. It was trying to change him, and it partially succeeded. Just a theory.)
Can't wait to see what comes next. Great work. :]
LunarCatNinja chapter 25 . 8/31/2015
Yay! *eats my cookie* I love it! I hope Sandy or one of the other Guardians figure things out soon.
Rosycat chapter 25 . 8/31/2015
Thanks for the cookie! What kind is it?

Yikes! Yikes! Yikes! I hope they find a way to fix Jack soon! Thats crazy! Wow... I hope you uodate soon I want to know what happens! I am so in shock I don't even know what to say...
BlueManiac359 chapter 25 . 8/31/2015
Somethings up with Jack, somethings up with Jack.
Rosycat chapter 24 . 8/28/2015
This was a great chappie!... And a hint? Well... Umm... Reacting bad to dreamsand and/or Black hair. Umm... Also, I think it might be North's workshop requiring his "immediate attention"... Bly, it was hard to not phrase those as questions XD
LunarCatNinja chapter 24 . 8/27/2015
I love it! I'm guessing that Jack's hair is a sign that some of his being is kinda corrupted, which is why he reacted that way to Sandy's sand, and why Bunny can feel something "off".
Ashleyrocker112299 chapter 23 . 8/24/2015
Loved it! Don't stop writing!
Chaos chapter 23 . 8/20/2015
XD Jack is so funny~ "Jack is awake." *waves* Rofl hes like okay stop making fun of me now -.- XD Update again soon please :D
Rosycat chapter 23 . 8/13/2015
Haha. No..youre just an awesome updater! This chapter was awesome! Wow! Im happy hes finally awake! I cant believe He took a MONTH!
LunarCatNinja chapter 23 . 8/12/2015
Sweeeeeeeeeeet! I'm glad Jack finally woke up! I love it!
Pterra5 chapter 22 . 8/11/2015
*gaaaaaasps*
this pleases me~
cant wait for the next chapter. oh man o_o