Reviews for What It Takes To Shatter
Nan chapter 21 . 6/10
You just love thise cliffs don't you? But! It's totally worth it *-* I'm so curious to know what will happen!
LunarCatNinja chapter 21 . 6/8
This story is fascinating. I'm really looking forward to reading more!
Anonymous568 chapter 21 . 6/8
*glares at you from cliff* you are a devious, despicable, fantastic writer…
TheInsaneM chapter 21 . 6/8
Update now! NOW!
barefootbby chapter 21 . 6/8
I hope you're proud of yourself. Because I stayed up through the night until about 5am reading this (got a little bit of sleep and my laptop out to review couple hours later).

This is fantastic and I hate you for it because jACK. BUNNY. NORTH. EVERYONE. PAINNNNNNNNN.

That is all. Carry on and don't leave us hanging too long. Please. /Please/
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 21 . 6/4
Ahhh this as amazing! Omg so many feels and I love love love the whole premise! The ideas are so clever! Please update soon. Hope youre well
GreenHorn22 chapter 20 . 5/27
Great xtory I cant waitcto see if they save Jack and what Will happen to Bunny. I wouldnt want to be Pitch when they get him.
HMP chapter 20 . 5/8
u just can't leave it like that! More please! More!
Racgirl chapter 20 . 4/26
do more soon
nikkie chapter 20 . 4/24
i love this so much
Ujvari chapter 20 . 4/20
Oh my god. I really didn't expect you to ever continue this story. Like ever. And then, there are so many new chapters to devour at once! I actually went and reread the older ones as I had forgotten about most details. Glad I did that since I got a better understanding of the story than I had even after reading it the first time. That be said, let's start with the review, huh?
I know I shouldn't ship them, but I do. I ship them so hard! It's just too cute how you write Bunny and Jack. I mean come on, do I have to say more? How Bunny somehow ends up at the keyfactors of the story, aiding Jack and such... At least I think they are cute! And how they are holding hands, with Bunny protecting Jack. Just too cute. An outstanding sentence for me was when Tooth called out and neither Jack nor Bunny responded to their names. Nice done.
I also enjoyed the way you wrote Bunny's concussion. Not just like 'He has one and I mentioned it, that has to be enough'. You kept it in the readers' heads, remembering us every now and then and enforcing on it when it was necessary. I especially liked the descriptions about Bunny's continued unsteadiness which makes it more comprehensible, palpable.
The fighting scenes were totally ok.
All in all, a good story that I would love to see being finished. So, looking forward to the next chapter :)
I would advise a beta, though.
Ashleyrocker112299 chapter 20 . 4/19
Finish this please
Ashleyrocker112299 chapter 5 . 4/19
I can't read another chapter without first telling you how much I like this fanfic. It's really good
Zyenna chapter 20 . 4/19
Gaaaah! I can't wait to see what happens. Do we loose Bunny but Jack is safe, only for Jack to go off the deep end when Bunny is dead? So many questions, not enough answers!
PippaFrost chapter 20 . 4/18