Reviews for What It Takes To Shatter
Katpet chapter 25 . 3/8
Not sure if you're still interested in finishing this story or not but it's great! I just came across it and if you have some extra time I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who wants to know what's wrong with jack :) thanks for all the work you've done on it it's been really fun to read!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 25 . 1/11
NOOOH what's up with the eyes? I need to know! Are they yellowish like pitch? Or like really dark grey or something. D':
Poor Sandy and Bunny. jack, why are you shunning them D:?
This time around I will subscribe to this story and hope really really REALLY hard that you'll ever continue. It doesn't matter if it will take a few years, please just continue if you can? :3
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 24 . 1/11
Noooh, just one more chapter D:
Great chapter, loved the story about Jack and Sophie :)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 22 . 1/10
FUUUuUuuUUu what's happening?
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 21 . 1/10
*still screaming and running through my room*
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 19 . 1/10
BWAAAAHAHAAAAAH *runs around screaming*
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 18 . 1/10
Bwahaa! Sneak attack! Keep going Bunny :)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 16 . 1/10
I read this story some time ago and I was heartbroken to find out that it wasn't finished. I added it to my favorites and came back another time to read it.
BUT I DIDN'T SUBSCRIBE TO IT.
My greatest fault ever since I didn't know you had continued :'(
I came back, though. I came back and I was overjoyed to see that there where new chapters added!
I still love this story. Your writing style is really great and the characters are also very realistic. Also, loving the angst :)
acetwolf94 chapter 25 . 1/2
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
yummypie193 chapter 25 . 12/13/2016
D: please continue! Hopefully you didn't mean literally for sleeping for a half a century... :(
SilverChrysanth chapter 25 . 11/26/2016
Oh no... it isn't finished yet.
This is soooooo good! I see some typos here and there but it isn't too bad.
I hope you continue this soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2016
Are you ever gonna update this story?
Chase chapter 25 . 8/18/2016
This is such an amazing story! Oh my gosh!
At first, I planned to merely skim through it for some light reading material to cure boredom, but this story actually captured my attention something shocking!
I didn't expect myself to actually fully and in depth read this, but it's so damn good!
It's been almost a year since this has been returned to, but I hope that you still come back and find this review.
Because even if you don't plan on continuing this any further, I just want you to know that this is actually flippin' brilliant and I love it!
MythQueenOfDarkness chapter 25 . 12/27/2015
I can't wait for you to continue this!
acrisafu chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
Ohhhhh something is going on with Jack.
Can I guess? I think when Jack was healing Bunny and his center got "way to weak" Pitch filled it with fear.
He's becoming the Nightmare Prince slowly...is that close? Lol
Hope you update soon. You are a fantastic writer and this fanfic is amazing!